Re: Racist Des Moines band...

Post by kylervk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:50 pm

dear davo,

tl;dr

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:01 pm

joseph wrote:
DaVo wrote:By the way, the Meatmen have been playing out again for a while and it's about time Des Moines had a show worth going to see. Hint, Hint, Hint and more hints.
the meatmen suck. hint hint. theres at least 1 show a week in DSM worth going to see.
Well, the fact that you think the Meatmen suck just proves you have bad taste and that there is at least one show a week that isn't worth seeing.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:03 pm

kylervk wrote:dear davo,

tl;dr
Don't you mean to lazy to read?

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:15 pm

DaVo wrote:
joseph wrote:
DaVo wrote:By the way, the Meatmen have been playing out again for a while and it's about time Des Moines had a show worth going to see. Hint, Hint, Hint and more hints.
the meatmen suck. hint hint. theres at least 1 show a week in DSM worth going to see.
Well, the fact that you think the Meatmen suck just proves you have bad taste and that there is at least one show a week that isn't worth seeing.
then theres 8 shows a week that are worth going to

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Yeah, such a fucking joke.

-Joe.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Joe wrote:Image

-Joe.
Like I said wouldn't have seen that on the first page.

Bet you think this guys a racist too http://www.manwoman.net
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDApuEnOCJs

That said I doubt this asshole has really thought it out. I'm sure it's to gain a reaction and it worked didn't.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:24 pm

I am intrigued.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm

DaVo wrote: Bet you think this guys a racist too http://www.manwoman.net

Somehow I doubt this guy is into Eastern Spirituality.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:08 pm

El Rhino wrote:

Somehow I doubt this guy is into Eastern Spirituality.
Or a hippy in his 60s.

maxxwell
Always Touring

Post by maxxwell » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 pm

I don't see why anyone would stand up for this...be a joke or not its not cool end of story. fuck them fuck this shit and just blacklist them its whatever. end of story.
iON TOUR MOSSSSSST OF THE TIME - http://www.myspace.com/senderreceiver

ImageImage

chaney

Post by chaney » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:27 pm

this band commented my band a few weeks or so ago and said something about how they "weren't going to suck our dicks like every other comment on our myspace" and that we "didn't seem as gay as every other n-- loving band in des moines"? at the time i didn't know whether to take it as a joke or not, so i just deleted it. apparently they really are as big of douchebags as they seemed.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Old man has totally failed his mission.

Thom

Post by Thom » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 pm

yeah, that dude got a giant swastika tattoo on his arm for shock value.

Fuck off. I'm sick of your old balls.

As far as this band goes, you can't do anything about it. That being said, I can without a doubt say that dude with the tattoo is a fuck up. He shouldn't be tolerated anywhere as long as he is showing that tattoo. When Joe was kicking him out of the HB at the by the end of tonight show I was pretty sure the dude was about to start a fight. You don't fight someone because they aren't rolling around on the ground laughing at your inbred antics. If you do, you've got a screw loose.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:14 am

Joe wrote:Image

-Joe.

it looks like he has "ss" tattooed on his right arm too. Is this the trevor that used to hang out a long time ago with nate and other dudes, got stabbed and went to jail or something?
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:03 am

El Rhino wrote:That's not the guy you chokeslammed.
yes it is. he came up to me before the show started and he showed me the stitches tattoo on his stomach/chest cause apparently he was getting that while i was getting tattooed by dante and he remembered me. he had a shaved head at the show, that was long enough ago for the hair to grow out.

i have a mixed view on this. while i dont think they are any real threat and their intentions arent to start a WP crew here or anything, from dealing with them at the AC show and the MOD show and various other instances ive heard about, i believe their WP views are real and not just for shock factor. the fact the one guy has a huge swastika and ss bolts on his forearms tends to support that. i support them being beaten as much as anyone can get it done.

or not.

whatevs.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:17 am

Thom wrote:yeah, that dude got a giant swastika tattoo on his arm for shock value.

Fuck off. I'm sick of your old balls.
It's my experience that most people get swastika tattoos for one of three reason,
1.) to get a reaction out of people. In other words to shock people.
2.) to make people think they are Billy Bad Ass.
3.) to reclaim the true meaning of the symbol that has nothing to do with racism, wp or other fucked up beliefs.

As I see it they got the reaction they wanted. They bummed you out and got you all worked up. There are a lot more dangerous people out there then these clowns.

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:54 am

my real concern is what tattoo artist in des moines would even do that?

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:58 am

oh shit, i just passed up 420 posts!

yeah yeah

Tampa Josh
Keepin it Real, Hatin Herb

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 am

kylervk wrote:my real concern is what tattoo artist in des moines would even do that?
Yeah, me too, because if a legit tat artist anywhere did a tattoo that bad, he needs to get a new job.

That is more than likely a "come down to my basement and check out my new tattoo gun" job.

I'm not going to tell you how to run your scene, but I think those guys need to be beat up and blacklisted for being idiots more than for being racists.

I still think Kyd n Tre deserve an ass beating over these guys.
Thom wrote: At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 am

kylervk wrote:my real concern is what tattoo artist in des moines would even do that?
You'd be surprised. It's hard to see and it looks unfinished. He's been to jail, has this tattoo, do the math.

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:09 am

so youre saying he joined the ariana brotherhood to avoid a fat, juicy, throbbing, veiny black cock in the ass?

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:43 am

kylervk wrote:so youre saying he joined the ariana brotherhood to avoid a fat, juicy, throbbing, veiny black cock in the ass?
It's racist to assume that prison is full of black homosexual rapists. Just sayin'.

Tampa Josh wrote: I'm not going to tell you how to run your scene, but I think those guys need to be beat up and blacklisted for being idiots more than for being racists.
Agreed.

But if people do decide to physically attack them over being racist, there's certainly enough of you anti-racist crusaders out there for me to sit this one out. The thing that bothers me about their racism is that they use it to try to intimidate/provoke people...and then wonder why someone wants to fight them.
DaVo wrote: 3.) to reclaim the true meaning of the symbol that has nothing to do with racism, wp or other fucked up beliefs.
Unless the person you met was Injun' (dots, not feathers), I would be highly skeptical of this. If a white person came to me with a swazi tattoo and told me it was about reclaiming the meaning of the symbol or some shit I'd just be like "come on, brah, you're hatin' 'em".

[/quote]As I see it they got the reaction they wanted. They bummed you out and got you all worked up. There are a lot more dangerous people out there then these clowns.[/quote]

Agreed.
Bullet Tooth wrote:
yes it is. he came up to me before the show started and he showed me the stitches tattoo on his stomach/chest cause apparently he was getting that while i was getting tattooed by dante and he remembered me. he had a shaved head at the show, that was long enough ago for the hair to grow out
Oh, ok. I was thinking it might have been "Lee" from their Myspace, but you're probably right.

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:30 am

El Rhino wrote:
kylervk wrote:so youre saying he joined the ariana brotherhood to avoid a fat, juicy, throbbing, veiny black cock in the ass?
It's racist to assume that prison is full of black homosexual rapists.
Just sayin'.
the throbbing cock in my post was only black because i meant to bring up the whole idea that in prison, sometimes, non-racist whites can join up with the ariana brotherhood for protection. this protection could be from being intimidated, beat up or even sodomized. which is totally not the case with this goober, but i was just making light of davos post where he said that it could be a jailhouse tatt.

...but really, when we boil it all down, i was just trying to see how many adjectives i could use to describe a cock (its pretty fun, you should try it sometime). i can see what youre saying about my statement being racist, but i wasnt intentionally trying to be racist, so im sorry if you see it that way... but you know what? i would have cared a whole lot more about what you said if you hadnt gone on and followed up your post with this:
El Rhino wrote:Unless the person you met was Injun' (dots, not feathers)
what i said was not nearly as racist as that, and definitely not as intended or blatant.

normally i dont make long posts but when im being accused of racism, i like to clear things up. im not a racist. plus, even if i i did harbor any sort of ill feelings about a minority group i wouldnt be expressing it in any sort of public forum.

now i realize that you were probably just kidding as well, but shit! i already typed all of this out.

have a good day, dudes!

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:32 am

kylervk wrote:have a good day, dudes!
jill and kristy, too

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:57 am

:?

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:05 pm

crow

Post by crow » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:41 pm

zing!
"boobiez and buttz"
- u-god of the wu tang clan

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Hank Fist wrote:
Who I heard likes to sign his tattoos with the four corners.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:33 pm

El Rhino wrote:
DaVo wrote: 3.) to reclaim the true meaning of the symbol that has nothing to do with racism, wp or other fucked up beliefs.
Unless the person you met was Injun' (dots, not feathers), I would be highly skeptical of this. If a white person came to me with a swazi tattoo and told me it was about reclaiming the meaning of the symbol or some shit I'd just be like "come on, brah, you're hatin' 'em".
The fact is that the reason the Nazis picked the symbol was used in just about every culture on the planet before they got a hold of it. Mostly as a good luck symbol in western culture. It was a rather common symbol especially in tile work and on building before 1940 in the US, Canada, Asia, North Africa and Europe. There is even some tile work in the Hoyt Sherman.

Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:49 pm

those guys arent attractive in the least bit
their tats arent even raw
and me no like the drummer

someone beat them up!