More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Smoking Guns

Re: Crash the Conventions. . .

Post by Smoking Guns » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:Oh and by the way, my hate for Muslims happened because of my experiences in the Middle East from 1998-2004, mainly in Iraq in 2003-2004, so it is far from blind hatred.
so you can understand the middle east's hatred for the american military as well, right?

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 pm

lols from reading the last page. reeferseed is actually crackin me up in this thread. :lol:
i fucking rule.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:21 pm

Looks like it's going pretty well...

Tampa Josh
Keepin it Real, Hatin Herb

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:56 pm

Crumpty Williams wrote:totally. and in general, i'm all for exercising violence against people who voice opinions tht i don't agree with! Freedom of speech? fuck that!
Um, being treated like a "human" and wanting special rights because of a whatever you want to call it: lifestyle choice, born that way, what ever is wrong.
Thom wrote: At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
Crumpty Williams wrote:totally. and in general, i'm all for exercising violence against people who voice opinions tht i don't agree with! Freedom of speech? fuck that!
Um, being treated like a "human" and wanting special rights because of a whatever you want to call it: lifestyle choice, born that way, what ever is wrong.

what? seriously i can't decipher what you're trying to say here...
i fucking rule.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:01 pm

I'm all for freedom of speech. Thing is, I wasn't acting as an agent of the government when attacking people I didn't agree with. I was attacking them because I didn't like them. I can't deny anyone "Free Speech" as a private citizen.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
Hate to break it to you bud, but beating up people I don't agree with, yeah doesn't make me Congress making laws against it.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:03 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote: My bad. I must have misread one of your previous posts. You must be a pretty nice guy if you've never beat up a faggot for being a queer.
Never once said I was a nice guy. I'm not.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:06 pm

Beaver wrote:Tampa josh seems very tough and a good fighter if uses mace (lol) and knucks to fight "anarchists" who I assume are weaklings to begin with. Do you carry cat eyes on yer keychain too?
You must not fight much, beating people up isn't about honor or fairness or anything like that, it is about one thing: causing pain to your victim as quickly as possible.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Smoking Guns wrote:so you can understand the middle east's hatred for the american military as well, right?
I do. I don't think we should be fighting wars to "bring democracy" to anyone. Those people can't handle democracy, they are better off in a police state or tyrannical regime. They can't handle freedom of choice. Murder, torture, and death or not, Iraq was better off under Saddam Hussein. He might have been killing political enemies. But hundreds of Iraqis weren't killing each other every day.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Crumpty Williams wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote:

what? seriously i can't decipher what you're trying to say here...
I really don't see how that was hard to understand, I don't like fags that go around marching like being gay is something special and they should get special treatment for it. I don't like any group of people that do that.

I'll use this as an example. Should someone not be hired for a job simply because he is a flamer? No.

Should someone get a government mandated preference to be hired for a job because he likes to take it up the ass? No.

That is a special right that nobody should have. The fruit loops come down here to Florida to have their "Pride Week" and that is like the number 2 issue they talk about at their marches besides gay marriage.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Hank Fist wrote:Image
Those cops SO got a taste of their own mace... haha

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:19 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
I'm all for freedom of speech. Thing is, I wasn't acting as an agent of the government when attacking people I didn't agree with. I was attacking them because I didn't like them. I can't deny anyone "Free Speech" as a private citizen.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
Hate to break it to you bud, but beating up people I don't agree with, yeah doesn't make me Congress making laws against it.
Thanks for the con law lesson.... lol.

I'll try to simplify this as much as possible: To say that you are an advocate of free speech and then brag about physically assaulting someone for voicing an opinion that you disagree with is at the very least somewhat self-contradictory....

In any case, aside from being inconsistent with your apparent belief in an individual's right to voice an opinion without fear of oppression (let alone violence), beating someone up for voicing a political view adverse to your own is nothing short of moronic. Sorry. Grow up.
i fucking rule.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
I really don't see how that was hard to understand, I don't like fags that go around marching like being gay is something special and they should get special treatment for it. I don't like any group of people that do that.

I'll use this as an example. Should someone not be hired for a job simply because he is a flamer? No.

Should someone get a government mandated preference to be hired for a job because he likes to take it up the ass? No.

That is a special right that nobody should have. The fruit loops come down here to Florida to have their "Pride Week" and that is like the number 2 issue they talk about at their marches besides gay marriage.
Dude you gotta figure your arguments out a little better. I don't think anything I said here even comes close to implying that I think gay people should have any
sort of "special" rights....

To paraphrase my original point: Getting in a physical fight with someone because they have a different political view than your own is straight up stupid.

This reminds of that special ed kid from elementary school who got angry when he lost at tetherball and then tried to maul whoever beat him. At first you'd be like "what the fuck dude it's TETHERBALL" but your anger would quickly turn to pity when you remembered that he was just retarded....
i fucking rule.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:43 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
Hank Fist wrote:Image
Those cops SO got a taste of their own mace... haha
yeah, S377 is definitely got some.
they should just throw a bunch of marbles on the ground.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:43 pm

Crumpty Williams wrote: beating someone up for voicing a political view adverse to your own is nothing short of moronic. Sorry. Grow up.
Tampa Josh wrote:Sometimes I miss being a violent asshole to people I don't agree with politically, now I just don't care.
Tampa Josh wrote:Now I just laugh at them, it is much more satisfying and less of a risk. I guess that came with maturity.
Tampa Josh wrote:But like I said, I ain't out there fucking up radical left wing douchebags anymore. I grew out of that, I just find it more fun to laugh at them. My life as a reactionary is over.
I guess reading or comprehension aren't some of your strong points?

I'm talking about beating people up in what? 2000? I think I did it in 2001 too. But it is 2008 now, as stated many times I DID GROW UP.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Talking about it on a messageboard eight years later like it was something cool = just as lame as (if not moreso than) doing it.
i fucking rule.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:20 pm

Crumpty Williams wrote:Talking about it on a messageboard eight years later like it was something cool = just as lame as (if not moreso than) doing it.
Nice retort :roll: Nice attempt at covering up the fact you seemed to miss that point in the first place.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 pm

Enough is enough... I stand by my statements. The readers can judge for themselves who makes more sense here....
i fucking rule.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:52 pm

dammmn tampa josh just keeps sound more and more rad. yeah, fuck free speech, dude! and right to protest! and peacefully assemble! fuck em all!
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Crumpty Williams wrote:he was just retarded....
That's obviously the case with Tampa Josh. If he's not retarded, than he's a straight up punkass bitch.
I poop on Petland!

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:05 pm

ilikehorses wrote:dammmn tampa josh just keeps sound more and more rad. yeah, fuck free speech, dude! and right to protest! and peacefully assemble! fuck em all!
When did I ever say I was against that??

Its not like I was going to protests beating up regular everyday people. I was attacking people that label themselves with monikers like "revolutionary" and who state their aims are to "destroy the establishment" and are hardly "peacefully protesting."

When you dabble into extreme and "revolutionary" politics you take the risk of getting attacked by the other extreme.

Jesus, do you actually think we were going to any old protest and beating up regular left wing people? We were taking out the douche bags with bandannas on their faces throwing bricks through windows and shit like that.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
ilikehorses wrote:dammmn tampa josh just keeps sound more and more rad. yeah, fuck free speech, dude! and right to protest! and peacefully assemble! fuck em all!

Its not like I was going to protests beating up regular everyday people. I was attacking people that label themselves with monikers like "revolutionary" and who state their aims are to "destroy the establishment" and are hardly "peacefully protesting."

When you dabble into extreme and "revolutionary" politics you take the risk of getting attacked by the other extreme.

Jesus, do you actually think we were going to any old protest and beating up regular left wing people? We were taking out the douche bags with bandannas on their faces throwing bricks through windows and shit like that.
the problem with freedom --especially when youre working for the government-- is that people will say things that you don't like, even if its against you. whether you like it or not, you were acting a part of a cop/soldier fighting against these people's freedoms. but you probably won't get it, especially after getting this explained to you over and over.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:23 pm

ilikehorses wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote:

the problem with freedom --especially when youre working for the government-- is that people will say things that you don't like, even if its against you. whether you like it or not, you were acting a part of a cop/soldier fighting against these people's freedoms. but you probably won't get it, especially after getting this explained to you over and over.
Just like they were acting against people's freedoms by throwing bricks through private citizen's windows and burning/trying to burn private citizen's cars. Last time I checked that wasn't freedom of speech, that was vandalism.

We canceled each other out.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Tampa Josh wrote: Just like they were acting against people's freedoms by throwing bricks through private citizen's windows and burning/trying to burn private citizen's cars. Last time I checked that wasn't freedom of speech, that was vandalism.

i thought there was a judicial process in america. turns out there's just tampa josh, layin down the law.

if youre so worried about the establishment, seems like you would try these individuals the proper way. if youre so concerned with this country, seems like you should work a little harder to uphold the law and the constitution, not go against it. seems like you did a lot more smashing of the establishment that day than those anarchists did.

UGH I SUCK

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:07 pm

ilikehorses wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote: Just like they were acting against people's freedoms by throwing bricks through private citizen's windows and burning/trying to burn private citizen's cars. Last time I checked that wasn't freedom of speech, that was vandalism.

i thought there was a judicial process in america. turns out there's just tampa josh, layin down the law.

if youre so worried about the establishment, seems like you would try these individuals the proper way. if youre so concerned with this country, seems like you should work a little harder to uphold the law and the constitution, not go against it. seems like you did a lot more smashing of the establishment that day than those anarchists did.
I don't think you really get it. We weren't beating them up to act as police or as protectors of law and order. We were beating them up because we thought they were douche bags. We weren't trying to uphold and system or anything like that. We were beating up people we didn't like. I was simply telling you what they were doing to get the picture of me and my friends beating up a bunch of harmless hippies in tie dye shirts out of your mind.

Like I said now I just laugh at them thinking they are going to change the world and laugh at myself and people like me for thinking we were going to change them.

I really don't need some guy on his high horse (pun intended) trying to scold me over the internet for things I did 8 years ago when I was 21 or 22. As I stated several times I have long since grown out of that, so basically everything you are saying is a mute point.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:15 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
ilikehorses wrote:

I don't think you really get it. We weren't beating them up to act as police or as protectors of law and order. We were beating them up because we thought they were douche bags. We weren't trying to uphold and system or anything like that. We were beating up people we didn't like. I was simply telling you what they were doing to get the picture of me and my friends beating up a bunch of harmless hippies in tie dye shirts out of your mind.
unless i'm getting mixed up, you said you were working, right? this wasn't just you and your friends out? this was your duty, as a cop or military, is that right? then this isn't some harmless prank from eight years ago.
I really don't need some guy on his high horse (pun intended) trying to scold me over the internet for things I did 8 years ago when I was 21 or 22. As I stated several times I have long since grown out of that, so basically everything you are saying is a mute point.
then maybe you shouldn't have come onto the internet eight years later to brag about beating people up. i didn't start the conversation about what you did eight years ago, you did.

UGH I SUCK

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:44 pm

ilikehorses wrote:
unless i'm getting mixed up, you said you were working, right? this wasn't just you and your friends out? this was your duty, as a cop or military, is that right? then this isn't some harmless prank from eight years ago.
Very mixed up. I was in the Army at the time, but we just went up to Seattle after work or on the weekend. Its not like they were sending in the Army, in fact that is illegal. I was in the regular Army, not the National Guard. I was a Federal Troop, it is against the law to use Federal Troops against US citizens.

I thought someone as brilliant as you would know that.

You actually thought they deployed Regular Army troops against some protesters at WTO? HAHAHAHAHA damn dude... read a book.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
ilikehorses wrote:
Very mixed up. I was in the Army at the time, but we just went up to Seattle after work or on the weekend. Its not like they were sending in the Army, in fact that is illegal. I was in the regular Army, not the National Guard. I was a Federal Troop, it is against the law to use Federal Troops against US citizens.

I thought someone as brilliant as you would know that.

You actually thought they deployed Regular Army troops against some protesters at WTO? HAHAHAHAHA damn dude... read a book.
wow. seriously. like i knew you were in the army? you are a magical person and you brighten our lives with your wonderful posts.

UGH I SUCK

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:11 am

ilikehorses wrote:wow. seriously. like i knew you were in the army? you are a magical person and you brighten our lives with your wonderful posts.
Again, reading and comprehension are not your strong points:
Tampa Josh wrote:When I was stationed at Fort Lewis during the WTO bullshit,
This statement says I was in the Army. It is also the only post I made that would even suggest this. So obviously you read it if you got it in your head I was working as an agent of the government.

Seriously, learn to comprehend things before you have diarrhea of the mouth. Obviously, I'm not going to do anything to you, and threatening people over the internet is way lame, but one day you might just do that to the wrong person and you will end up paying for it dearly. So for your sake, please learn to comprehend things and don't automatically assume anything.

EDIT: I Also mentioned being in the Middle East and fighting the war.

Smoking Guns

Post by Smoking Guns » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:47 pm

okay. let's conclude this post.

tampa josh has a lot of friends who value violence and fuck ups over anything REAL in life, therefore, he has learned to brag about all the violent things he's done and how he's still somewhat of a fuck up.

HOWEVER... he HAS grown up a bit in the past years and is not quite the fuck up he once was. eventually, he might even turn out to be an alright guy. without the bigotry and inflated ego, i bet he'd actually be okay to hang with.

ryan likes him, and ryan can be fun to hang with.

none of you is going to convince him that beating up protesters or bragging about it on a message board is silly. none of you is going to convince him that blind hatred for homosexuals or minorities is silly. let's stop trying. i have faith he'll figure it out.