Re: Crash the Conventions. . .

Post by servo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:48 am

probably the best 515crew post ive seen in awhile above me
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:01 am

Tampa Josh wrote:When I was stationed at Fort Lewis during the WTO bullshit, my friends and I went up to Seattle and beat the living shit out of a whole bunch of anarchist faggots.

If I had a way of putting video tape into a digital media, I would upload a video of myself dragging this douche bag i had just sprayed with mace and blasted with brass knuckles to one of those shacks in a privately owned parking lot that pay attendant sits in and takes the money, and slamming the door several times on his head. Good times.

Sometimes I miss being a violent asshole to people I don't agree with politically, now I just don't care.
It seems like you'd be pretty big into Focus on the Family. You should check out some of Dr. Dobson's stuff.

Tampa Josh
Keepin it Real, Hatin Herb

Post by Tampa Josh » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:11 am

Hank Fist wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote:When I was stationed at Fort Lewis during the WTO bullshit, my friends and I went up to Seattle and beat the living shit out of a whole bunch of anarchist faggots.

If I had a way of putting video tape into a digital media, I would upload a video of myself dragging this douche bag i had just sprayed with mace and blasted with brass knuckles to one of those shacks in a privately owned parking lot that pay attendant sits in and takes the money, and slamming the door several times on his head. Good times.

Sometimes I miss being a violent asshole to people I don't agree with politically, now I just don't care.
It seems like you'd be pretty big into Focus on the Family. You should check out some of Dr. Dobson's stuff.
You know, not all right wingers are Christian Fundamentalists right? Nor do I give a fuck if some broad gets a vacuum stuck up her vag to suck out a fetus, or if two gay homosexual faggots want to get married.

If a homo is married to another homo, it doesn't bother me any, I still hate them and still think they are scum, so it doesn't change much as far as i'm concerned.

I used to beat up Communist/Anarchists only when they were acting all tough with their little gay bandannas over their faces trying to wreck shit because I view them only a slight level over faggots. There was no point in beating up faggots because they really don't hurt anybody but themselves. These far left radical douche bags though? They think they are so cool walking around in their black and red with bandannas over their faces "smashing the system," they just deserved to get wrecked.

But nowadays i'm just chill. Some dude wants to be an Anarchist douche bag thinking one day he is gonna bring down the system by walking around calling riot squad cops "baby killer" and standing in the way of buses or burning down a McDonald's or something, whatever it is all futile and accomplishes nothing, so really there is no reason for me to punish them by causing temporary pain to them.

Now I just laugh at them, it is much more satisfying and less of a risk. I guess that came with maturity.
Thom wrote: At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:20 am

so lets see the video...talk is cheap big guy

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:39 am

TooManyHumyns wrote:so lets see the video...talk is cheap big guy
I have no way of transferring it to digital media... was that hard to comprehend?

Ryan can vouch for the truthfulness of my exploits. Although he wasn't at the WTO, he has seen the results of other similar incidents involving myself and my friends.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:43 am

i just meant Dr. Dobson in general. Like read some "Raising Boys". It was kind of a joke. I don't know anything about his politics nor care. My mom is always giving me his books and i have to say i just take them back and get books i'll read. There's always that sunrise on the covers.

Smoking Guns

Post by Smoking Guns » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:35 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:gay homosexual faggots
can you tell me WHY they are scum? why you hate them? if you aren't some religious weirdo, i really can't understand the unfounded hatred for homosexuals.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:38 pm

CUZ THAT SHIT IS FUCKING GAY AND GROSS!
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:45 pm

Tampa Josh wrote: You know, not all right wingers are Christian Fundamentalists right? Nor do I give a fuck if some broad gets a vacuum stuck up her vag to suck out a fetus, or if two gay homosexual faggots want to get married.

If a homo is married to another homo, it doesn't bother me any, I still hate them and still think they are scum, so it doesn't change much as far as i'm concerned.

I used to beat up Communist/Anarchists only when they were acting all tough with their little gay bandannas over their faces trying to wreck shit because I view them only a slight level over faggots. There was no point in beating up faggots because they really don't hurt anybody but themselves. These far left radical douche bags though? They think they are so cool walking around in their black and red with bandannas over their faces "smashing the system," they just deserved to get wrecked.

But nowadays i'm just chill. Some dude wants to be an Anarchist douche bag thinking one day he is gonna bring down the system by walking around calling riot squad cops "baby killer" and standing in the way of buses or burning down a McDonald's or something, whatever it is all futile and accomplishes nothing, so really there is no reason for me to punish them by causing temporary pain to them.

Now I just laugh at them, it is much more satisfying and less of a risk. I guess that came with maturity.
Most dudes who proclaim their hatred of fags as loudly as you do, are gay themselves, but are too chickenshit to admit it so they cover it up by acting like Fred Phelps. Do the names Larry Craig or Ted Haggard mean anything to you?

I'd bet that when your gay bashing friends aren't around, you're cruising the local gay sex hot spot, smokin' pole on the down low.

You're a punk.
I poop on Petland!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:47 pm

Smoking Guns wrote:
can you tell me WHY they are scum? why you hate them? if you aren't some religious weirdo, i really can't understand the unfounded hatred for homosexuals.
Because that other guy that i really look up to said so!!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Tampa Josh wrote: Ryan can vouch for the truthfulness of my exploits. Although he wasn't at the WTO, he has seen the results of other similar incidents involving myself and my friends.

Truth.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Anybody gonna hook me up with a ride tomorrow?

-Joe.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:12 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
Hank Fist wrote:

You know, not all right wingers are Christian Fundamentalists right? Nor do I give a fuck if some broad gets a vacuum stuck up her vag to suck out a fetus, or if two gay homosexual faggots want to get married.

woah, you sound like such a sweet dude. glad you post here!
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:02 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote: You know, not all right wingers are Christian Fundamentalists right? Nor do I give a fuck if some broad gets a vacuum stuck up her vag to suck out a fetus, or if two gay homosexual faggots want to get married.

Most dudes who proclaim their hatred of fags as loudly as you do, are gay themselves, but are too chickenshit to admit it so they cover it up by acting like Fred Phelps. Do the names Larry Craig or Ted Haggard mean anything to you?

I'd bet that when your gay bashing friends aren't around, you're cruising the local gay sex hot spot, smokin' pole on the down low.

You're a punk.
Yeah, I'm a total flamer...

As for "gay bashing" I think you missed the part where I said I never have attacked a homosexual for being a queer. There was no point. I never have assaulted anyone based on race/religion/sexual preference. It was always for political leanings, and people being active about it. IE: I wasn't going to go break into to some commie fuck's house and bash him with a baseball bat, they only got it if they were out being some douche bag around the city preaching that shit. When you make a radical political stance like that you should be expecting the risk somebody is gonna kick the shit out of you.

That "If you hate gay people so much you probably are gay" is such a lame argument, and is used to make fags feel more normal about themselves. It might be true in some cases, but not everybody that hates homosexuality is some closet fag.

I hate Muslims probably more than I hate fags. I could replace "faggot" with "Muslim" and have the same feelings and you won't accuse me of being a closet Muslim will you?

Oh and by the way, my hate for Muslims happened because of my experiences in the Middle East from 1998-2004, mainly in Iraq in 2003-2004, so it is far from blind hatred.

But like I said, I ain't out there fucking up radical left wing douchebags anymore. I grew out of that, I just find it more fun to laugh at them. My life as a reactionary is over.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Smoking Guns wrote:
Um, what is there not to understand? I don't like them, and it is not even normal gay people that live normal lives, it is the ones that have to throw it in your face that they are gay and expect special treatment for being a faggot.

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:31 am

Tampa Josh wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Um, what is there not to understand? I don't like them, and it is not even normal gay people that live normal lives, it is the ones that have to throw it in your face that they are gay and expect special treatment for being a faggot.
God, I know! It's sooo annoying when humans want to be treated like...humans! What the fuck is that gay shit about?

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 am

totally. and in general, i'm all for exercising violence against people who voice opinions tht i don't agree with! Freedom of speech? fuck that!
i fucking rule.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:44 am

totally. and in general, i'm all for exercising violence against people who voice opinions tht i don't agree with! Freedom of speech? fuck that!
i fucking rule.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:53 am

Crumpty Williams wrote:totally. and in general, i'm all for exercising violence against people who voice opinions tht i don't agree with! Freedom of speech? fuck that!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Crumpty Williams wrote:totally. and in general, i'm all for exercising violence against people who voice opinions tht i don't agree with! Freedom of speech? fuck that!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Hank Fist
Shaolin

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 pm

geez, you guys sound like a bunch of gay homosexual faggots.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 pm

"i ain't no queermofag"

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:27 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:Yeah, I'm a total flamer...

As for "gay bashing" I think you missed the part where I said I never have attacked a homosexual for being a queer. There was no point. I never have assaulted anyone based on race/religion/sexual preference. It was always for political leanings, and people being active about it. IE: I wasn't going to go break into to some commie fuck's house and bash him with a baseball bat, they only got it if they were out being some douche bag around the city preaching that shit. When you make a radical political stance like that you should be expecting the risk somebody is gonna kick the shit out of you.

That "If you hate gay people so much you probably are gay" is such a lame argument, and is used to make fags feel more normal about themselves. It might be true in some cases, but not everybody that hates homosexuality is some closet fag.

I hate Muslims probably more than I hate fags. I could replace "faggot" with "Muslim" and have the same feelings and you won't accuse me of being a closet Muslim will you?

Oh and by the way, my hate for Muslims happened because of my experiences in the Middle East from 1998-2004, mainly in Iraq in 2003-2004, so it is far from blind hatred.

But like I said, I ain't out there fucking up radical left wing douchebags anymore. I grew out of that, I just find it more fun to laugh at them. My life as a reactionary is over.
My bad. I must have misread one of your previous posts. You must be a pretty nice guy if you've never beat up a faggot for being a queer.

I know what you're saying about beating people up for their political leanings though. Just this morning me and my gang; Scooter, Harold B, and Jimbo Slim, were cruisin for people with Obama bumper stickers out by Jordan Creek Mall. We spotted this stupid cunt driving around with one of those Obama 08 stickers on her Suburban. We pulled up at the stoplight next to her and Jimbo got out and went to the bitch's SUV, pulled her out and proceeded to stomp her head into the pavement while yelling "NOMUTHAFUCKINBAMA BITCH! Then some asshole with an old Kerry/Edwards sticker pulled up to help the woman so me and Harold grabbed the old queer's walker and beat him over the head with it. While that was going on Scooter decided to cross the street over to the Kum & Go and started firing his paint gun at some fag wearing a Pro-Choice shirt. The dude tried to retaliate with his fists, but we don't fight one on one. Luckily Jimbo, Harold, and I were done with our beat downs so we joined up and it was 4 on one with the abortion fag. That's the only way we can win a fight, but we won Goddamnit.
I poop on Petland!

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 pm

itt: reeferseed makes me laugh.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Tampa josh seems very tough and a good fighter if uses mace (lol) and knucks to fight "anarchists" who I assume are weaklings to begin with. Do you carry cat eyes on yer keychain too?

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Beaver wrote:Tampa josh seems very tough and a good fighter if uses mace (lol) and knucks to fight "anarchists" who I assume are weaklings to begin with. Do you carry cat eyes on yer keychain too?
I heard he once force fed a diabetic a candy cane.
I poop on Petland!