Re: 515forums.com

Post by Furious D » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:57 am

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL EXISTING? SOOOO BORING
....just kidding.

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:23 am

yuppy wrote:That being said, even in my weakened condition I would slap you like you name was Mathew Copeland and go so kung fu on your ass that it would take a small team of reconstructive surgeons to even put you back on par with the elephant man. i couldn''t care if you lived next door, i would kickbox your teeth down your throat if you come around, and i would also bang your girlfreind in front of you. so stfu, and i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a fucking bitch you are, fucking talk shit behind a computer and then say shit like that, but whatever doesnt fucking matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.
So you're not much of a fighter, huh?
Seriously

moltar

Post by moltar » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:14 pm

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:35 pm

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:40 pm

You were friends with slow brained Bernie, and i'm sure you helped him make it slower, instead of helping the poor guy out. You're an idiot.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:45 pm

You like making fun of differently able people? real fuckin cool

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:07 pm

You're the one that did drugs with him and probably helped him crash his inheritance, you're a loser.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:15 pm

Hank Fist wrote:You're the one that did drugs with him and probably helped him crash his inheritance, you're a loser.
actually dude. i didnt do drugs with the kid. we smoked pot together. All the drugs he did he did with some kid who lives over in that shitty neighborhood off forest. (L-Train/Larry whatever you want to call him) and watching him fall down that road was rather sad to watch. In fact my friends and myself actually tried to get him off drugs. A friend of mine gave him a job and a place to live but to no avail there isn't much we could do.

So I'd love to see where you get those ideas into your head. You are mistaken about that my relationship with regard to that kid.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:48 pm

NO.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Taken from 515forums.com:

cliffs: i posted some texts off ethuggery, then they got all butt hurt because they found a funny picture of a guido on here. I then defined guido and they thought it was racist.

First off, thanks for defining "guido" for me. I'm glad to know that some jackoff in Johnston or whereever you're from can go to Urban Dictionary and set the record straight. I mean, all this time I've known the term "guido" to be a slur against Italian-Americans around these parts... Boy, was I wrong! :roll:

Anyways, the picture isn't funny. It's obvious that it's a mock-up of Italian culture, just as the old black face performers mocked African-American culture.

I see you're still making remarks about Italians. Honestly, it's a little disparaging to see the culture that brought the world many great things in the field of art, philosophy, government, music, science, food and literature being degraded by someone who delivers pizzas* and carries a clipboard around the mall, you fucking pissant.

As Skrewdriver would say:
Saluto l'Italia, ritorno a Camelot
Thank you for the Festival of Light

Don't splatter the marinara on your Klan robe.

* Looks like you would've been out of a job if it weren't for the "guidos".

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:37 pm

El Rhino wrote:Taken from 515forums.com:

cliffs: i posted some texts off ethuggery, then they got all butt hurt because they found a funny picture of a guido on here. I then defined guido and they thought it was racist.

First off, thanks for defining "guido" for me. I'm glad to know that some jackoff in Johnston or whereever you're from can go to Urban Dictionary and set the record straight. I mean, all this time I've known the term "guido" to be a slur against Italian-Americans around these parts... Boy, was I wrong! :roll:

Anyways, the picture isn't funny. It's obvious that it's a mock-up of Italian culture, just as the old black face performers mocked African-American culture.

I see you're still making remarks about Italians. Honestly, it's a little disparaging to see the culture that brought the world many great things in the field of art, philosophy, government, music, science, food and literature being degraded by someone who delivers pizzas* and carries a clipboard around the mall, you fucking pissant.

:D

Micah, I love your new avatar.
Seriously

Andy State

Post by Andy State » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:31 pm

El Rhino wrote:Taken from 515forums.com:

Ryan only you could call someone a racist and still quote skrewdriver in your own defence. perfection.
I've got that PMA

WebSkunk

Post by WebSkunk » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:20 pm

Dear Ryan,
Excellent replies.
Love, Tony

Dear Yuppie,
Guido is an Italian slur.
Love, Tony
huh?

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:58 pm

WebSkunk wrote: Dear Yuppie,
Guido is an Italian slur.
Love, Tony

There you go, our paesano Tony says it's a slur and takes it as such. Bigot.

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:30 am

Furious D wrote:SOOOO BORING

Thomas

Post by Thomas » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 am

Rhimoceros man, i am offend by your new signatre. I have a gay frends and they ar'nt Raceist!!!!! Plese be aware u ar ofending a Gay man in the world todey. tahnk's!

-Thomas

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:16 pm

a gay man in the world today
hahahahahaha.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Thomas wrote:Rhimoceros man, i am offend by your new signatre. I have a gay frends and they ar'nt Raceist!!!!! Plese be aware u ar ofending a Gay man in the world todey. tahnk's!

-Thomas

Sure thing, Thomas. I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

Thom

Post by Thom » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:07 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Thomas wrote:Rhimoceros man, i am offend by your new signatre. I have a gay frends and they ar'nt Raceist!!!!! Plese be aware u ar ofending a Gay man in the world todey. tahnk's!

-Thomas

Sure thing, Thomas. I wouldn't want to offend anyone.
who are you?

Smoking Guns

Post by Smoking Guns » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:56 pm

-Thomas
best one so far

sickguy

Post by sickguy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Smoking Guns wrote:

-Thomas
best one so far
thomas i agree

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:11 pm

Oh where to start?

First off yes Guido is racist, as well as nigger, Dago, dak, dink, Bic-Needer, Frog, spick, mick, Limmey, chink, Guinea, cracker, Cheese-Eater, Blockhead, Chief, Wet Back, Jap, Gook, Curry-Muncher, zip. Kike, Camel Jockey, etc...(did I live anyone out?) No one uses those words without the intent of dehumanizing them, regardless. It's meant to be a hurtful stereotype.

As far as the Dog Town goes, I've worked, hung out, drank, lived, etc.. in the Drake area for over 20 years. There has been a number of good clubs in over the years, but the gentrification of them into some kind of play ground for underage college students is sickening. The real story is that shit hole marketed to the crowd they are working so hard to drive out. If you invite a fox into a hen house, you can't blame him for eating all the chickens, it's in his nature to do so. So if you play music that attracks thugs remember that those profits come at a price.

It wasn't until the city threatened to close the place, that they decided to make it college only. I know a number of people that live in the area that used to hang out there, nice average, hard working people that have been driven out of the place. These are not trouble makers but people who in fact live in the area. Now instead of thugs beating each other up other thugs, you have a bunch of drunk underage college kids(look it up they have been busted a number of times) and frat boys beating the shit out of each other. Yeah that's much better. Nothing like a few date rapes and blanket parties to improve the area.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:53 am

Who are the daks and bic needers?

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:32 pm

Korean and French
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

joseph