More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

joseph

Re: New Sin Taxes

Post by joseph » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:27 am

know name closed last year. fetus has much better glass than the valley and they wrap it in paper for travel.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 am

I worked at DiTV in 2002, they were definitely better back then. I had to make deliveries to Fetus from time to time (DiTV and Fetus had a pretty close business relationship) and they didn't seem to have as good of a variety of smaller pieces. Ah well. If your piece doesn't get wrapped in paper it only means whoever is working is a n00b.

Too bad about Know Name. Crappy record store, but they had a great head shop.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:51 am

robdigi wrote:I worked at DiTV in 2002, they were definitely better back then. I had to make deliveries to Fetus from time to time (DiTV and Fetus had a pretty close business relationship) and they didn't seem to have as good of a variety of smaller pieces. Ah well. If your piece doesn't get wrapped in paper it only means whoever is working is a n00b.

Too bad about Know Name. Crappy record store, but they had a great head shop.
i liked know name. i always found some weird stuff in their used bins. fetus is meh. they have alot of stuff but their prices always scared me. i knew a few people that worked there so i always got discounts on glassware.