Soul Calibur Loser

Re: saturday march 21st

Post by servo » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:58 pm

this is an american messageboard type english plz
Tu vir nunc es, canis

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 am

TooManyHumyns wrote:druids was pretty sick...the red strings were awesome, its good to know that there is some heavy shit in the area....
SOE was drunk...the 3rd? songs was bitchin'...dinosaur something something......
i stayed for most of burn heavy....my head was starting to hurt for whatever reason.....maybe a little odd on stage, but i've seen much worse....haroldo seemed to be directing the band....the guitar dood was kinda weird...but so are a lot of people i know in this town, the first song they did was pretty good, the second song was kinda meh. i stayed for part of the 3rd song, and decided to go...i thought they were good, nothing special, but still good....
drunk? surprise. Dinosaur Park.

i really like burn heavy. even without their violin player and noise guy. this was like their 5 show ever.

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 am

servo wrote:youre wrong because youre stupid
youre stupid cause the airs too thin. thats why you couldnt cut it in japan

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 pm

i liked burn heavy also...i wish i could have seen them as a full band....i think was just getting tired, and became slightly disinterested, i didn't have any money to pick up that split, but i am definately going to do so in the near future...it looked pretty awesome....i can definately see them getting way better with time, hopefully they continue to write, record and play, there is definately alot of potential there....
I don't know why it seems like everybody is always knocking SOE, i dig it...rob kept saying he was drunk throughout the set...the first song seemed like the drums were really sloppy, but the rest of the set seemed fairly n'sync... the long intro was awesome....totally captures the listener or whatever...good time

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:23 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:I don't know why it seems like everybody is always knocking SOE, i dig it...rob kept saying he was drunk throughout the set...the first song seemed like the drums were really sloppy, but the rest of the set seemed fairly n'sync... the long intro was awesome....totally captures the listener or whatever...good time
its weird being in that band. weve been doing it for over 10 years. people out of town always like us more than people in dsm. the first song is King Andy its actually about 27 minutes long we just played the first 2 parts of it on saturday. we are all sloppy not just rob. thanks.

baron.von.wasteland

Post by baron.von.wasteland » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:SOE was drunk....
SOE is always drunk. Even Rob's drums were drunk and had to be carried out after the show.
eatin witches...elbowin bitches