15%
The only good commie is a dead commie.
30%

Total votes: 20

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Re: 515 Crew's All-Time Greatest "Left Wing"

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:58 am

please put joseph in there. he's clearly some kind of extremist, don't know which kind.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 pm

agreed. dude rented the entirety of The Prisoner in record time. if that's not extreme, i dont know what is.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:13 pm

does extreme mean you can be so far left youre right? or so far right youre left?

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:56 pm

joseph wrote:does extreme mean you can be so far left youre right? or so far right youre left?
kind of...if we're talking government systems, they both always end up with a dictator that kills off the people they don't like etc. and so on.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:16 pm

i still don't know about this whole left-wing business. i don't like that title.

however, if my usual persona here has been lacking as of late, i apologize. i do find it a bit disheartening that i only received one vote(my own) when my core beliefs include bringing western civilization to it's knees.

i've read some of that other fellas posts and i'm just not convinced.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

little foot

Post by little foot » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:50 pm

i voted @, but in my opinion, anarchists/radicals and left-wingers have too many differences to be grouped together. isn't obama called left wing by many? i would be deeply offended if you put me in the same category as him. might even cut ya.
every time you use your cell phone around my kids i am gonna blow smoke in your face. cancer is cancer.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:58 pm

little foot wrote:i voted @, but in my opinion, anarchists/radicals and left-wingers have too many differences to be grouped together. isn't obama called left wing by many? i would be deeply offended if you put me in the same category as him. might even cut ya.
agreed. "radical" is a much better term, separating left-wing/liberals with other folks say, who don't buy into "green capitalism".

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:41 pm

@nonymous wrote:
little foot wrote:i voted @, but in my opinion, anarchists/radicals and left-wingers have too many differences to be grouped together. isn't obama called left wing by many? i would be deeply offended if you put me in the same category as him. might even cut ya.
agreed. "radical" is a much better term, separating left-wing/liberals with other folks say, who don't buy into "green capitalism".
you guys are radical dudes.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:27 am

I found this flyer on the ground near the "recreate '68" protests.

All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:37 am

thats funny. recreate 68 is a mess and have dropped the ball on the organizing of this thing.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:52 am

yeah. things seem pretty well-contained as far as the protests go... I was hoping for more chaos.

two more days!
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:44 am

so i'm guessing recreate 68' is trying to get riots going and sabotage the democrats efforts to get momentum going? Maybe get some people shot?

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 am

hank fist wrote:so i'm guessing recreate 68' is trying to get riots going and sabotage the democrats efforts to get momentum going? Maybe get some people shot?
haha. the role was to shut down the convention by using blockades and other tactics that prevent or disrupt delegates from getting to the Pepsi Center. similar tactics will be used at the RNC, though i have a feeling things will get a lot crazier there.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:04 am

@nonymous wrote: when my core beliefs include bringing western civilization to it's knees. .

....one video rental at a time!

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:17 am

el rhino wrote:....one video rental at a time!
what, a guy can't enjoy film and seek the destruction of society as we know it?

speaking of film, here's an example of what happens when large demonstrations are successful; they make hollywood movies with woody harrelson in them:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independe ... inseattle/

also, this will be great: http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/manonwire/

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 am

boy, how bout that new Kevin Smith movie!? You left wingers with your loose morals!!
Put the left wing in the west wing!!
GO!