More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

vegan ss

Keeping you updated with the latest in social war.

Post by vegan ss » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Have you been waiting for a website that reports entirely on attacks against the social order? Maybe a website that reports on acts of vandalism and sabotage engaged only in the United States? Well here is a blog that strives to document the simple notion that people fight back, a lot.

www.socialrupture.blogspot.com
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

aeon grey

Re: Keeping you updated with the latest in social war.

Post by aeon grey » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:49 am

I was thinking that same shit earlier. then just decided to not even post. Easily, worst blog ever.

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:52 am

Agreed.
Seriously

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:22 pm

hahaha.

Last night, the surveillance camera behind the Salivation Army store in Bloomington, Indiana was torn down. This cheap excuse for surveillance technology was recently installed, and pointed at the wealth of couches, clothes, and various household appliances and knick-knacks that folks leave behind the Salivation Army. Next to the camera was a sign proclaiming, "Thieves will be prosecuted."

FIGHTING GREAT SOCIAL INJUSTICE!
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:40 pm

I'll take Storky's word for it.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:47 pm

storkus wrote:You're such a dumb, confused little child. It's pathetic.

That blog, written by your equally deficient kin, is one of the saddest and most desperate bits of tripe I've ever seen aimed at you spoiled anarchist brats. Logging a bunch of random, unrelated violent acts as benchmarks in your cause is wildly misguided at best. Whats worse, the majority of the posts on that blog chronicle acts carried out by people with either literal mental illness, or those who come from backgrounds with an ACTUAL lack of upward mobility.

... And you sit around with all your privilege and act inspired by it. You're equal to so many suburban white boys sitting around wishing they were black rappers, only you just wish that you had a real reason for your angst besides being such a terrible failure, despite the massive headstart you got on the rest of the world.
this has to be one of the best posts.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 pm

storkus wrote:You're such a dumb, confused little child. It's pathetic.

That blog, written by your equally deficient kin, is one of the saddest and most desperate bits of tripe I've ever seen aimed at you spoiled anarchist brats. Logging a bunch of random, unrelated violent acts as benchmarks in your cause is wildly misguided at best. Whats worse, the majority of the posts on that blog chronicle acts carried out by people with either literal mental illness, or those who come from backgrounds with an ACTUAL lack of upward mobility.

... And you sit around with all your privilege and act inspired by it. You're equal to so many suburban white boys sitting around wishing they were black rappers, only you just wish that you had a real reason for your angst besides being such a terrible failure, despite the massive headstart you got on the rest of the world.
While I agree with most of this assessment of those kinds of people in general, I have a feeling Dan Vegan SS is just fucking around by posting this and meant it as a "ha ha, check this shit out" kind of thing.

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Yeah, Ryan gets it. The blog isn't made by me or anyone I know. I just thought it was amusing.
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:43 pm

*muted trumpet

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:47 pm

"We are sick of waiting for the pay stubs, the check from a boss, the one who can fire and leave us unemployed and destroy not only our lives but our family. We are sick of our misery the social conditions we are forced with daily - that of this society and the totality of civilization. We will strike... with volition and force."

lol.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 pm

i wish i could show you guys some of the traveler types around here that spare change on pearl. brings the lulz.
maybe i'll take some pictures.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:56 pm

this blog is pretty off base in what it attempts to accomplish. however, i think storkus' rant is also a bit knee-jerk and off base too.

individuals who act out against anything (calling in a bomb threat to school, burning down a wal-mart, destroying surveillance cameras, etc) usually do these things because they are discontent in some way or another. they likely have no analysis about what they are doing and put little thought into figuring out what they want from life and how to get it, but these acts can stem from common themes: problems with work, family, relationships and so on. these are what some call half-revolutions. knowing that your situation is destructive and not knowing how to change it--the same argument could be said for adulterers.

in any case, there are other sites out there that successfully achieve what this blog attempted. http://bombsandshields.blogspot.com is a good one.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:50 pm

inx515xhell wrote:i wish i could show you guys some of the traveler types around here that spare change on pearl. brings the lulz.
maybe i'll take some pictures.
I miss the wheelchair pirate.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:59 am

that motherfucker walks!
i've seen it.

teedotjaydot

Post by teedotjaydot » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:33 am

The chairman of the Democratic Party of Arkansas has been killed by a brave gunman who barged into the party's state headquarters and opened fire.

The goofy looking fucker above is Bill Gwatney who was shot multiple times in the upper body Wednesday and died of his wounds a few hours later. Looks like this sleazy scumbag ain't making it to the DNC.

In a sad turn of events the shooter was also fatally wounded, after police exchanged gunfire with him following a high-speed chase into another county.
wow.
i need a shower, a shave and maybe a song with a melody

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:12 pm

storkus wrote:My comments stand. Vegan SS is a loser.
What? I don't even know who you are, so there's no way you could know me. Why are you so upset about me posting a site I thought others would think was amusing. Sorry if my posts aren't as amazing as yours.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm

woogie boogie.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:57 pm

this thread is about to suck.....

Tampa Josh
Keepin it Real, Hatin Herb

Post by Tampa Josh » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:38 am

The Emmitsburg, Maryland Federal Emergency Management Agency phone system was compromised by a hacker who then placed more than 400 phone calls to the Middle East and Asia. The calls cost a total of $12,000 and ranged from three minutes up to 10 minutes in length.

Calls were placed to Afghanistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and a few other nations.
How does attacking an organization who's (although their effectiveness is arguable) main goal is to help people effected by disasters attack any social injustice?
An early-morning fire that destroyed a south Fulton County church.

The two-alarm blaze broke out around 3 a.m. Friday at the Emmaus Road Missionary Baptist Church, at the corner of Flat Shoals and Buffington roads.

Two church vans burned in the parking lot of the church earlier this year.
Baptist Church in GA burning.....

Of course I have no information on this what so ever, and my assumptions could be off base, but I'm sure you are all thinking what I'm thinking. I've never heard of anarchists supporting the actions of racists.
Thom wrote: At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:56 pm

you ever deal with or work alongside fema? definition of bureaucratic bullshit, right there.
i wish more churches would get burned.