More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

keithdruids

MemCave

Post by keithdruids » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Howdy-

To anyone that is curious as to what I've been up to lately, feel free to head on over to www.soundcloud.com/memcave to check out the tunes.

I will give you a warning, that the sounds on the page are not anywhere closely rooted to punk/ metal/ hardcore, etc...it's a different approach to things that I enjoyed listening to growing up, pre-punk (it's all electronic-based). They are actual songs, not just bloops and bleeps, and it's certainly not comparable to anything you would hear 'club' wise. It's just me, with no assistance from anyone else...a first for me.

If you're interested at all, please feel free to check it out. I'm always wanting people to hear what I'm working on and I feel like since I haven't really been to shows, I wanted to let people know I'm still alive. I've been working on this project coming up on 2 years now and it's incredibly satisfying to learn new things constantly.

Hopefully at least one person digs it.

Thanks for your time!

Keith // Druids, ex-Radio Moscow, blah blah blah

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Re: MemCave

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Sounds good, keep it up!

keithdruids

Re: MemCave

Post by keithdruids » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Thanks, man! Very, very much appreciated.

If anyone else is interested, I actually co-run a label with a friend of mine called Memory Network...feel free to give that a whirl too. We've been able to put out some sweet stuff ( www.memnetia.com ).

Seriously. THANK YOU!!! :)