More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Nam

white people jokes

Post by Nam » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 pm

anyone know of any good ones? im working with this black dude that knows all my black jokes and he doesnt get polish jokes. im also lacking on some asian jokes.
blah

Beaver

Re: white people jokes

Post by Beaver » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Nam wrote:im working with this black dude that knows all my black jokes and he doesnt get polish jokes.
^Pretty sure this a joke in itself. lol anyways.....

Q: How do you know an asian has robbed you?
A: Your computer is refurbished. All of your homework is done. When you get home, he's still trying ot back out of the drive way.

maxxwell
Always Touring

Post by maxxwell » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Beaver wrote: Q: How do you know an asian has robbed you?
A: Your computer is refurbished. All of your homework is done. When you get home, he's still trying ot back out of the drive way.
HAH!
iON TOUR MOSSSSSST OF THE TIME - http://www.myspace.com/senderreceiver

ImageImage

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm

What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench?
The NBA

What did the white guy see when looking at his family tree?
A straight line

A black and a white man bought a rock house next to each other. After a week, Chris (the white one) paints his house pink, so that It is different than Ron's (the black guy). So Ron does that as well. The next day, Chris, made a fence around it and paints it white, so the black guy does it as well. After a year, Chris gets a bit pissed off and decides to sell the house. So he made one of those boards saying FOR SALE 1.000.000 $. The following day Rod makes the same board but his price was 2.000.000 $. So Chris was now really upset and decided to ask his neighbor:
- Say, Ron, why is your trashy house more expensive than mine?
- Black guy: Cuz you have a black neighbor, mines white.
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 am

I can understand not getting Polish jokes - there really aren't many Polish folks around the area (although there does seem to be a disproportionate amount of them on this forum for Central Iowa) to base a stereotype on and honestly the stereotype of Poles being notably stupid is kind of a hard sell. You can easily observe in real life that Jews are greedy, blacks are criminals, the Irish are drunks, Asians can't drive, Arabs smell bad, etc. but you can't really make the same sort of observations about the Polish. That doesn't mean that a well played Polish joke isn't funny every now and then though.

For instance, in Iraq a Polish helicopter flew over our base at a very low height. It was a really shitty old Soviet version of the Huey and it had Polish markings on it. At that moment we were tasked with base security and a few people on the radio were concerned about the helicopter because it didn't look like one of ours and they didn't recognize the markings as Polish. I got on my radio and interrupted them ("break, break, break") and told them that it was a Polish helicopter and that I could tell because I could see the ejector seat.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 am

There have been times when I needed help changing a light bulb.
I poop on Petland!

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 am

Did you hear the one about the Polish guy who called the locksmith? He locked his family in car.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:10 pm

El Rhino wrote:I can understand not getting Polish jokes - there really aren't many Polish folks around the area (although there does seem to be a disproportionate amount of them on this forum for Central Iowa) to base a stereotype on and honestly the stereotype of Poles being notably stupid is kind of a hard sell. You can easily observe in real life that Jews are greedy, blacks are criminals, the Irish are drunks, Asians can't drive, Arabs smell bad, etc. but you can't really make the same sort of observations about the Polish.
Especially when, in reality (and I'm being 100% serious here), Polish people are pretty damn smart. And even moreso when compared, as a lot, to Americans.

For instance, in Iraq a Polish helicopter flew over our base at a very low height. It was a really shitty old Soviet version of the Huey and it had Polish markings on it. At that moment we were tasked with base security and a few people on the radio were concerned about the helicopter because it didn't look like one of ours and they didn't recognize the markings as Polish. I got on my radio and interrupted them ("break, break, break") and told them that it was a Polish helicopter and that I could tell because I could see the ejector seat.
That's awesome if it's a true story.
i fucking rule.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 am

It is. Iraqis about a kilometer or so away took a few pot shots at the helicopter but no one really cared. I can't believe they let that helicopter into the air, it was the shittiest helicopter I've ever seen. I've seen cooler helicopters at county fairs offering rides for $20. So that's my experience with Polish aviation.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:24 pm

El Rhino wrote: So that's my experience with Polish aviation.

Speaking of Polish aviation:
http://english.ruvr.ru/rtvideo/2010/04/ ... 37945.html

O dang.

Nam

Post by Nam » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:49 am

seen that the other day at work, it i loled
blah