Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Pick one.

Because he's black.
10%
Because he's a cop. ACAB!!!
14%
Because he's black AND a cop.
10%
Because of adverse socioeconomic conditions and racism.
10%
Dat bitch be lyin! Maynard iz mah nigga!
No votes
He was set up by the white establishment who hates to see a brotha succeed.
5%
I'm going to say something stupid - see below.
19%
Other - please explain.
10%
Cluck cluck cluck.
24%

Total votes: 21

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Poll Time.

Post by El Rhino » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 am

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/ ... l-assault/

Ok, so we have a black DMPD cop who recently got busted for trying to sexually assault a 22 year old girl in his squad car.

Why did this happen?

Beaver

Re: Poll Time.

Post by Beaver » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 am

El Rhino wrote: Why did this happen?
Because he's a lustful black beast.....and also a cop. Fuckin pigs! *spits*

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm going to say something stupid - see below

where did it say patrol car?
i dont think theres enough information in the article to say "why". i also dont see why there would be any reason to think it was racially motivated. was there anything in the article about racism?

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:09 pm

gotta go with "other"

my guess is the girl was wearing provocative clothing and thus "asking for it"
as funny and edgy is it is for me to sometimes ironically blame serious social ills on race i think this is an instance where its funnier and edgier to bring up the idea that women create sexual assault and rape by being sluts
Tu vir nunc es, canis

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

joseph wrote:
I'm going to say something stupid - see below

where did it say patrol car?
In the first paragraph.

A Des Moines police officer was arrested and charged with attempting to sexually assault a 22-year-old woman in his patrol car early Friday
i also dont see why there would be any reason to think it was racially motivated. was there anything in the article about racism?
:::sigh:::: You read the question wrong and I will explain it to you: Socioeconomic conditions and racism as in experiencing it (as opposed to giving it) are often cited as reasons why black folks commit crimes.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:28 pm

servo wrote:gotta go with "other"

I wondered about that as well but I figured it's probably too cold to be wearing something that's "asking for it".

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 pm

El Rhino wrote:
servo wrote:gotta go with "other"

I wondered about that as well but I figured it's probably too cold to be wearing something that's "asking for it".
You obviously have yet to be in downtown Iowa City on a weekend winters night. You'd think the girls there thought it was going to be 95 degrees outside instead of 5.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:35 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

According to United States Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, there were overall 191,670 victims of rape or sexual assault reported in 2005.[16] Only 16% of rapes and sexual assaults are reported to the police (Rape in America: A Report to the Nation. 1992).[17] 1 of 6 U.S. women has experienced an attempted or completed rape.[18] The U.S. Department of Justice compiles statistics on crime by race, but only between and among people categorized as black or white. There were 111,490 white and 36,620 black victims of rape or sexual assault reported in 2005. Out of the 111,490 cases involving white victims, 44.5% (49,613) had white offenders and 33.6% (37,461) had black offenders, while the 36,620 black victims had a figure of 100% black offenders, with a 0.0% estimation for any other race based on ten or fewer sample cases.[19] Some types of rape are excluded from official reports altogether, (the FBI's definition for example excludes all rapes except forcible rapes of females), because a significant number of rapes go unreported even when they are included as reportable rapes, and also because a significant number of rapes reported to the police do not advance to prosecution.[
Do the math, that means that in total there were 86,233 black offenders, which makes up about 60% of the total rape offenders in this country. Combine that with the fact that African Americans only make up approximately 14% of the population, and it turns out it's a race issue after all.

Most black males are rapists (for real).

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

According to United States Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, there were overall 191,670 victims of rape or sexual assault reported in 2005.[16] Only 16% of rapes and sexual assaults are reported to the police (Rape in America: A Report to the Nation. 1992).[17] 1 of 6 U.S. women has experienced an attempted or completed rape.[18] The U.S. Department of Justice compiles statistics on crime by race, but only between and among people categorized as black or white. There were 111,490 white and 36,620 black victims of rape or sexual assault reported in 2005. Out of the 111,490 cases involving white victims, 44.5% (49,613) had white offenders and 33.6% (37,461) had black offenders, while the 36,620 black victims had a figure of 100% black offenders, with a 0.0% estimation for any other race based on ten or fewer sample cases.[19] Some types of rape are excluded from official reports altogether, (the FBI's definition for example excludes all rapes except forcible rapes of females), because a significant number of rapes go unreported even when they are included as reportable rapes, and also because a significant number of rapes reported to the police do not advance to prosecution.[
Do the math, that means that in total there were 86,233 black offenders, which makes up about 60% of the total rape offenders in this country. Combine that with the fact that African Americans only make up approximately 14% of the population, and it turns out it's a race issue after all.

Most black males are rapists (for real).
if we use those numbers, that means this country has ZERO latino, native-american, middle-eastern, asian, "other" rapists. faulty statistics.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Those numbers are so insignificant that they have little or no affect on the totals.

I researched several different pages, and that's the conclusion I came up with. The only info that stated a notable presence of races other than whites and blacks in the rape statistics was more than 10 years old.
Last edited by Joey Chaos on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 pm

cluck cluck

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:05 pm

i cant attest for all asians, but i dont think the japanese need to rape because whenever you have sex with a japanese woman she acts like youre raping her anyway
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 pm

servo wrote:i cant attest for all asians, but i dont think the japanese need to rape because whenever you have sex with a japanese woman she acts like youre raping her anyway
That's why you gotta go with Korean chicks.

This douchebag tried to rape the chick because he's a douchebag. Race has nothing to do with it.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:
servo wrote:i cant attest for all asians, but i dont think the japanese need to rape because whenever you have sex with a japanese woman she acts like youre raping her anyway

This douchebag tried to rape the chick because he's a douchebag. Race has nothing to do with it.

While I agree that cops are the scum of the earth, I firmly believe that in this situation it DOES have to do with race. Blacks make up a large percent of the crime in this country, even though there are FAR less of them.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 pm

ilikehorses wrote:

if we use those numbers, that means this country has ZERO latino, native-american, middle-eastern, asian, "other" rapists. faulty statistics.

The U.S. Department of Justice compiles statistics on crime by race, but only between and among people categorized as black or white.

No, it just means they're not recording them in the same manner.

Also, Hispanics are usually put in the white category when it comes to documenting crimes. I believe they only keep three or four categories when it comes to the perpetrators of the crime - White, Black, Asian and maybe Native American. When it comes to recording victims by race, they do keep a category for Hispanic. Local law enforcement does the same - go look at the Polk County Jail's page, find an inmate with a Spanish last name, odds are he will be brown & down and they'll have him down as white. "Hispanic" isn't clearly defined genetically as it could mean anywhere from 100% white to 100% indian or even 100% black but it certainly is a "social construct"

Arabs, Persians, Turks, Jews, Lebanese, Armenians, etc. are all considered White/Caucasian.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote:

While I agree that cops are the scum of the earth, I firmly believe that in this situation it DOES have to do with race. Blacks make up a large percent of the crime in this country, even though there are FAR less of them.
No. Blacks just get caught more often than whitey. They also get railroaded more often.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:13 pm

El Rhino wrote:
ilikehorses wrote:

The U.S. Department of Justice compiles statistics on crime by race, but only between and among people categorized as black or white.

No, it just means they're not recording them in the same manner.

Also, Hispanics are usually put in the white category when it comes to documenting crimes. I believe they only keep three or four categories when it comes to the perpetrators of the crime - White, Black, Asian and maybe Native American. When it comes to recording victims by race, they do keep a category for Hispanic. Local law enforcement does the same - go look at the Polk County Jail's page, find an inmate with a Spanish last name, odds are he will be brown & down and they'll have him down as white. "Hispanic" isn't clearly defined genetically as it could mean anywhere from 100% white to 100% indian or even 100% black but it certainly is a "social construct"

Arabs, Persians, Turks, Jews, Lebanese, Armenians, etc. are all considered White/Caucasian.
Even further proving my point.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote: No. Blacks just get caught more often than whitey.

I agree. We all know that places like East St. Louis, Gary, Indiana and Detroit are really just as peaceful and law-abiding as Des Moines (or anywhere else in the world where whites constitute a majority) it's just that in those towns the police are busy enforcing racist laws and thus only appear to have more crime.

Whatever shit you've been smoking must be good.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote: No. Blacks just get caught more often than whitey.

I agree. We all know that places like East St. Louis, Gary, Indiana and Detroit are really just as peaceful and law-abiding as Des Moines (or anywhere else in the world where whites constitute a majority) it's just that in those towns the police are busy enforcing racist laws and thus only appear to have more crime.

Whatever shit you've been smoking must be good.
I think it has to do with blacks tending to be dumber criminals. How many white drug dealers do you see selling dope out in the open on street corners?

Also, blacks use Public Pretenders to defend them in court more often than peckerwoods do. That's a guarantee you'll be convicted and sent to the clink.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 pm

I hope you're not really as dumb as you're coming off right now. Blacks commit most of the crime, end of story. And for the record, if you take the numbers above, then figure in the total population compared to the percent that's black, you'll find that we're not talking close numbers, not apples and oranges. It's like, apples and pianos.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:I hope you're not really as dumb as you're coming off right now. Blacks commit most of the crime, end of story. And for the record, if you take the numbers above, then figure in the total population compared to the percent that's black, you'll find that we're not talking close numbers, not apples and oranges. It's like, apples and pianos.
And I'm supposed to believe those numbers are accurate because..............?
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:07 pm

There are a million other places you can find those statistics, including government sites, and they are always extremely similar to what I posted above. Don't believe me, start looking it up, I have a hundred times.

And I don't want to see anything from any liberal bullshit websites, or anything from 20 years ago.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:There are a million other places you can find those statistics, including government sites, and they are always extremely similar to what I posted above. Don't believe me, start looking it up, I have a hundred times.

And I don't want to see anything from any liberal bullshit websites, or anything from 20 years ago.
And the government is a reliable source of information because.......?
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm

You're more or less trying to give me the same "I can't see it's so it's not real" defense that a scared small child would. I've given you more credit on this board than most, so please don't make me feel like a fool for doing so.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote: And I'm supposed to believe those numbers are accurate because..............?

Yeah, I don't believe it either. It's such a stretch to even fathom that black people commit crimes in much higher proportions. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I would feel much safer walking down a street in Detroit or inner-city DC than I would walking down a street in Cedar Rapids or Provo, Utah crawling with white people.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote: And I'm supposed to believe those numbers are accurate because..............?

Yeah, I don't believe it either. It's such a stretch to even fathom that black people commit crimes in much higher proportions. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I would feel much safer walking down a street in Detroit or inner-city DC than I would walking down a street in Cedar Rapids or Provo, Utah crawling with white people.
I lived in a couple different black neighborhoods in Minneapolis and never had problems except being solicited by crack whores walking home from a bar late at night or any other time. You need to have a ghetto pass.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Either you got lucky, or you're full of shit.

I've spent time in a lot of major cities, and seen a lot of shit. The darker the neighborhood, the worse it is.

Shane

Post by Shane » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:I lived in a couple different black neighborhoods in Minneapolis and never had problems except being solicited by crack whores walking home from a bar late at night or any other time. You need to have a ghetto pass.
Your arguments are weak: anecdotal evidence means nothing when applied to a whole population.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Plus, why would they go after you?

It's painfully obvious that beating you wouldn't be hard, and you have nothing worth stealing.

Just sayin..........

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:Either you got lucky, or you're full of shit.

I've spent time in a lot of major cities, and seen a lot of shit. The darker the neighborhood, the worse it is.
That's because you ain't got no ghetto pass. You're right. If you walked through the projects in North Minneapolis you would probably get jumped.
I poop on Petland!