More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Nick

Tonight (sorry, not sure where to post this)?

Post by Nick » Sat May 30, 2009 4:59 pm

I don't know how to get ahold of anyone so I am posting this here.

So I was planning on getting to the HB around 6:00, but it now looks like it will be closer to 7:00, as my fucking step-brother is a slow motherfucker and is just getting on the road now (he lives like 2.5 hours away).

Hopefully Servo will be there to collect donations and whatnot, but yesterday morning he was still in Philly, but said he was hoping to make to the HB by 6:00 tonight. I don't know how donations usually work there, but if Servo isn't around to collect, can you (Potter) do this?

Give me a call if you want: 515.991.1023

Thanks!

Potter

Re: Tonight (sorry, not sure where to post this)?

Post by Potter » Sat May 30, 2009 6:26 pm

I'll handle it. You're gonna bail aren't ya! I KNEW IT.

Nick

Post by Nick » Sat May 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Potter wrote:I'll handle it. You're gonna bail aren't ya! I KNEW IT.
Bahaha....no. I'll be there. Bro is about 45 minutes away. We'll be there before 7:00.

And thanks!

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Sun May 31, 2009 2:19 am

shit was.... fucking alright
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Potter

Post by Potter » Sun May 31, 2009 8:41 am

shit was... a duck in tights.

Nick

Post by Nick » Sun May 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Shit was..... fucking rad. Such a good show. I didn't even have to bust anyone, so that ruled. I hate having to do shit like that when I'm off duty.

Banner/Gateway/Manix dude(ettes) ruled. From talking to them, it sounds like they had a good time and said they'd definitely play again sometime. Manix said they wanna play Des Moines in July...so maybe HB again?

Great finally meeting some people too. Tyborn Jig was so good and good dudes as well. Same with Steve Martin dudes. I have to see what I got video-wise. My camera kept fucking up last night, so hopefully something came out alright?

Someone should have stolen my keys. I was in no shape to drive. I pissed in my cats food bowl instead of the toilet sometime last night.

Potter

Post by Potter » Sun May 31, 2009 3:10 pm

jesus, honestly don't even remember you leaving.

ginx86

Post by ginx86 » Sun May 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Potter wrote:jesus, honestly don't even remember you leaving.
Yeah I went to bum another beer I didn't need from him and he was gone. Awesome time all around last night.

Potter

Post by Potter » Sun May 31, 2009 4:49 pm

SMMS - thanks for not putting your dick on my face and taking a picture. You know I would've taken out my aggression on your drummer..

..just kidding.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Sun May 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Potter wrote:SMMS - thanks for not putting your dick on my face and taking a picture. You know I would've taken out my aggression on your drummer..

..just kidding.
FUCK THAT SHIT
PABST BLUE RIBBON
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Potter

Post by Potter » Sun May 31, 2009 4:55 pm

LOL. I have your nofx hat and i'm going to poop into it.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Sun May 31, 2009 5:02 pm

fuuuck i keep leaving that hat in erics room
Tu vir nunc es, canis

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Sun May 31, 2009 8:31 pm

i had a lot of fun. i'm glad nick is a sport and took all my cop jokes well.

and i finally met davo in real life. pretty fun night.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Potter

Post by Potter » Sun May 31, 2009 9:00 pm

PABST BLUE RIBBON.
Last edited by Potter on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nick

Post by Nick » Sun May 31, 2009 9:06 pm

ilikehorses wrote:i had a lot of fun. i'm glad nick is a sport and took all my cop jokes well.

and i finally met davo in real life. pretty fun night.
Haha...yeah, I was enjoying the cop jokes all night long, Ed. I had to have heard at least 50 different cop remarks last night. It was lulz. I think I might have convinced some people that I actually was a cop too. Good times.

I wish I had talked to Davo more and was glad he made it out.

Zack, did you get your Mono-pod back? I left it out front by the long counter where all the merch was. Also, am I dreaming or did Banner Pilot bust into Six Pack at one point?

Mattress Pit, FTW!
Last edited by Nick on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ginx86

Post by ginx86 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 am

Potter wrote:SMMS - thanks for not putting your dick on my face and taking a picture. You know I would've taken out my aggression on your drummer..

..just kidding.
You only lucked out cause I have no idea where your face has been. I'm not risking my dick no matter how funny it would be.

Nick

Post by Nick » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:20 am

So I watched the video I shoot from Saturday night. I got some really good footage of Tyborn Jig. Sounds pretty good too.

I must have slid the lens cover back over on my camcorder after that and forgot to open it for The Manix, Gateway District and Banner Pilot...because I got nothing but black screen and audio for their sets. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. SHOOT ME!

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 am

Yeah good time. The band was great and it was nice to put a few faces to the names. Though it was a real cock tease to only play the intro to Six Pack. Who doesn't know that whole song. They really reminded me of Welt through out the set which is one of my favorite bands for the 90s.

I'll try to make it out to a few other shows but it's all about timing. Though I plan to be at the Bishops on Friday and then Jonathon Richmond on the 10th. I'm kinda of bummed about Friday cause I'm planning to get up early and head to Best Buy to get that new Palm Pre on Saturday morning.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

Nick

Post by Nick » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 am

DaVo wrote:I'm kinda of bummed about Friday cause I'm planning to get up early and head to Best Buy to get that new Palm Pre on Saturday morning.
Dude...I want the Palm Pre so effin' bad. I think that is seriously gonna be the first phone that will actually be able to compete (or even top) the iPhone. But I don't wanna sign a whole new contract with Sprint, as right now, I have a sweet deal where I get 500 anytime minutes, unlimted data and unlimited text messaging for $33.16 a month. I think plans with the Pre start at $59.99 and go up to $99.99 a month?

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Nick wrote:
DaVo wrote:I'm kinda of bummed about Friday cause I'm planning to get up early and head to Best Buy to get that new Palm Pre on Saturday morning.
Dude...I want the Palm Pre so effin' bad. I think that is seriously gonna be the first phone that will actually be able to compete (or even top) the iPhone. But I don't wanna sign a whole new contract with Sprint, as right now, I have a sweet deal where I get 500 anytime minutes, unlimted data and unlimited text messaging for $33.16 a month. I think plans with the Pre start at $59.99 and go up to $99.99 a month?
Understandable, they are saying that the Palm ESO will be heading to Verzon and maybe the evil AT&T within 6months. It's a little different; no slide out keyboard and only 4g. - http://www.engadget.com/2009/04/30/palm ... to-atandt/

I think I'm paying $129 for 1500, full data and texting and two lines. Plus it includes all the other sprint stuff like GPS, TV, Radio, etc... After doing a race with an Iphone a while back, I have to say that sprint was a lot and I mean a lot faster with downloads on my MW6 based HTC Touch then the Iphone. It will be interesting to see how fast they get when they go 4g.

This maybe the year that Apple has to scramble to keep up with the Pre and the new Zune HD coming out. Most of the rumors I've seen on the new Iphone seem like really basic features that the phone should have had at the start. Like a compass, audio focus camera, Video, mms and push/pop3 e-mail. My two year old windows mobile device has all that. Oh and did I mention that the palm phones will be smaller and lighter? I have to say the size of the IPhone was a big turn off for me when they came out. I want something that fits in my pocket.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.