More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Nick

Teens use human skull as a bong.

Post by Nick » Fri May 22, 2009 8:31 am

I have read it all now. The end is coming soon. WTF?
HOUSTON - At least three teenagers admitted to using a severed human head as a bong to smoke marijuana -- after digging it up from a gravesite, a newspaper reported Thursday.

According to a report in the Houston Chronicle, 17-year-old Kevin Wade Jones told police about the incident while the teen was being questioned about some recent vehicle burglaries in the area.

At first, authorities said they didn't believe Jones' pot-smoking story because it was so morbid. They also believed it was a diversion tactic to draw attention away from the vehicle burglaries.

Later, however, police realized the story's truth after visiting one of Jones' cohorts. Officials said when they questioned 17-year-old Matthew Richard Gonzales about the incident, the boy vomited in a plate of food he was eating.

Jones, Gonzales and another teen are accused of digging up the corpse of an 11-year-old boy and using his head to smoke the marijuana. However, it wasn't clear whether the teens actually decapitated the body.

The corpse belonged to a young boy named Willie Simms, who died in 1921. Authorities confirmed that the boy's grave was found vandalized, but the head used to smoke pot had not yet been recovered. The little-known cemetery, where the child was buried, is believed to have been reserved for black military veterans and their families during the first half of the 20th century.

Police are looking to question a fourth person about the incident, but it wasn't clear whether that person participated in the actions.

The other three teens are charged with abuse of a corpse -- a misdemeanor. Each of the boys reportedly gave written and verbal confessions, in which they claimed to have dug up the boy's body during a two-day period.

Authorities are trying to find living relatives of the boy. They said their ultimate goal is to put the child's body back to rest.

http://www.kutv.com/content/news/waterc ... lngPA.cspx

joseph

Re: Teens use human skull as a bong.

Post by joseph » Fri May 22, 2009 9:56 am

bones make it gamey.

Thom

Post by Thom » Fri May 22, 2009 11:59 am

Of course a cop would be concerned about dismemberment.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri May 22, 2009 12:58 pm

That's ancient news. When Keith Richards dies, I want to use his skull for a bong.. It's probably caked with hash resin.
Last edited by Big Fat Retard on Fri May 22, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I poop on Petland!

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri May 22, 2009 2:24 pm

not like some kid who's been dead for 80 some years was using it anyway.

Potter

Post by Potter » Fri May 22, 2009 4:35 pm

While I agree the end is coming and we are in strange days, these kids are retarded. I would have rather used a goat skull or some shit.

jonnyROCKET

Post by jonnyROCKET » Fri May 22, 2009 5:19 pm

I don't understand why the authorities want to contact the dead guy's relatives.

"Excuse me, miss? I just wanted to inform you that a couple pothead teens used your grandfather's skull as a bong last week. Have a nice night."

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri May 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Potter wrote:While I agree the end is coming and we are in strange days, these kids are retarded.
They are indeed retarded. Here is further proof the end is coming.
Police believe a Bakersfield man bit the eyeball out of his son's face and ate it, according to court documents. The 4-year-old's other eye was damaged beyond repair, reports said.

The boy's missing eye could not be located, reports said, and he told a detective, ''Daddy ate my eyes.''

Prosecutors have charged Angelo Vidal Mendoza Sr., 34, with mayhem, torture and child cruelty. He's being held in the downtown jail in lieu of $1 million bail.

Neighbors called police on April 28 and reported they found the child naked and bleeding on the floor of the Mendoza home on Ohio Drive, near Highway 58 and Union Avenue.

Police located the wheel-chair-bound Mendoza at a nearby house, where he had severely injured his own leg, witnesses said, by chopping at it with an ax.

The boy had severe injuries to both eyes and hands, according to a police report. He told officers, ''Daddy bit my eyes and hands.''

''It was determined Mendoza was the only person alone with his son during the time of the assault,'' the police report said.

Hospital staff told detectives the boy's ''left eye and muscle was gone and missing.''

His ''right eye was still in the socket but damaged beyond repair,'' the report said.

The boy ''later made the statement, 'Daddy ate my eyes,''' the report said.

http://www.kget.com/news/local/story/Bl ... KlGuA.cspx

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri May 22, 2009 6:40 pm

jonnyROCKET wrote:I don't understand why the authorities want to contact the dead guy's relatives.

"Excuse me, miss? I just wanted to inform you that a couple pothead teens used your grandfather's skull as a bong last week. Have a nice night."
If it were my grampa, I'd be honored that someone used it for a bong. Maybe I'll put something in my will about getting cremated, but leave the skull for someone to make a bong out of it,
I poop on Petland!

Potter

Post by Potter » Fri May 22, 2009 7:07 pm

JRS - are you coming down to the Social Club tonight? I hear your drummer is playing drums for DD sparks. Bring yo weed and your skull.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Fri May 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Didn't the article say the skull was from an 11 year old boy? Props if he was a grandfather. I didn't know they got down like that in the 20's.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri May 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Potter wrote:JRS - are you coming down to the Social Club tonight? I hear your drummer is playing drums for DD sparks. Bring yo weed and your skull.
Is that tonight? I've been wanting to see a DD Sparks show.
I poop on Petland!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri May 22, 2009 7:46 pm

robdigi wrote:Didn't the article say the skull was from an 11 year old boy? Props if he was a grandfather. I didn't know they got down like that in the 20's.
back then they let 3 year olds get married.
I poop on Petland!

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Sat May 23, 2009 2:32 am

ALBUQUERQUE — Two police officers have sued Burger King Corp., claiming they were served hamburgers that had been sprinkled with marijuana.

The lawsuit says Mark Landavazo and Henry Gabaldon, officers for the Isleta Pueblo tribal police, were in uniform and riding in a marked patrol car when they bought meals at the drive-through lane Oct. 8 of a Burger King restaurant in Los Lunas, N.M.

The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical evaluations.

"It gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Whopper,"' the officers' attorney, Sam Bregman, said Monday. "The idea that these hoodlums would put marijuana into a hamburger and therefore attempt to impair law enforcement officers trying to do their jobs is outrageous."

Three Burger King employees were arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and aggravated battery on an officer, a felony. They later were indicted.

==========================================

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
teen sentenced 4 grave robbing and using skull 4 bong
A Vermont teenager has been sentenced to prison for breaking into a tomb and cutting the head off a corpse.
Nickolas Buckalew, 18, of Morrisville, Vt., pleaded guilty to two charges.

One was a felony count of intentionally removing or injuring a tombstone. The other was a felony charge of intentionally disinterring and carrying away the remains of a human body.
Buckalew was sentenced to between one and seven years in prison and was given credit for serving 14 months while awaiting trial.

On April 8, 2005, Buckalew broke into a tomb, opened the lid of a casket and cut off the head of a corpse. He stole eyeglasses and a bow tie from the dead man. He then wrapped the head in plastic bags and took it home, The Caledonian-Record reported.
The teen reportedly told friends that he planned to leave the head outside to dry and would then bleach it, a police affidavit said. The witnesses said his plan was to turn the skull into a bong -- a pipe generally used to smoke marijuana. Buckalew went to an apartment where some of his friends were and told them that he had chopped off the head because he was bored, according to The Caledonian-Record.

The witnesses said they then went to the tomb to see the casket and saw that the lid was removed and the body in the casket was headless.
Morristown said that while executing a search warrant at Buckalews home, they found a human head wrapped in bags, a necktie, a hacksaw, crowbar, garden trowel and two small parts of the damaged casket, according to the newspaper.

The teen has been sent to a residential treatment program for juveniles.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sat May 23, 2009 12:59 pm

It gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Whopper'
stoner veg revenge!

Awesome! It's probably my new skull bong with built-in police scanner!

Potter

Post by Potter » Sun May 24, 2009 12:55 pm

CRYSTAL HEAD VODKA

let me have Dan Akroyd tell you all about drink thats quadruple distilled through HERMICKER DIAMONDS.

http://crystalheadvodka.com/#

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Mon May 25, 2009 1:25 am

robdigi wrote:Didn't the article say the skull was from an 11 year old boy? Props if he was a grandfather. I didn't know they got down like that in the 20's.

I was thinking the same thing, I doubt any 11 year old had any kids..i guess it is possible.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue May 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Potter wrote:CRYSTAL HEAD VODKA

let me have Dan Akroyd tell you all about drink thats quadruple distilled through HERMICKER DIAMONDS.

http://crystalheadvodka.com/#
that was actually pretty interesting
i fucking rule.

Potter

Post by Potter » Wed May 27, 2009 1:48 am

ˆhear it's like sharing a cocktail with INdiana Jones.

What've you been up to, man. You should come hang out at the Haunted Basement soon? Can I do anything to help get the Horsheoe Spats out here for a show?

Nick

Post by Nick » Wed May 27, 2009 8:04 am

Potter wrote:You should come hang out at the Haunted Basement soon?
Yes. Like this Saturday for the Banner Pilot show. :wink:

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Wed May 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Potter wrote:ˆhear it's like sharing a cocktail with INdiana Jones.

What've you been up to, man. You should come hang out at the Haunted Basement soon? Can I do anything to help get the Horsheoe Spats out here for a show?
I'm not sure I know who you are?

But yeah we'd be down to play there sometime. Actually I talked to Nick and Servo about possibly getting on the banner pilot show but 'twasn't meant to be. But let me know if you guys have something going on that we'd fit the bill for. Trying to get back to playing some all ages shows... (and on that note, come out to vaudeville june 18 for the all ages mustard plug show!)

Edit: the mustard plug show is June 18 (not June 11 as I originally had posted).
Last edited by Crumpty Williams on Thu May 28, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i fucking rule.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu May 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Crumpty Williams wrote:
Potter wrote:ˆhear it's like sharing a cocktail with INdiana Jones.

I'm not sure I know who you are?

But yeah we'd be down to play there sometime. Actually I talked to Nick and Servo about possibly getting on the banner pilot show but 'twasn't meant to be. But let me know if you guys have something going on that we'd fit the bill for. Trying to get back to playing some all ages shows... (and on that note, come out to vaudeville june 11 for the all ages mustard plug show!)
OK so I've found a band that is playing HB that I might in fact want to see. What time is the set times cause I don't get out of the shop until 10pm?
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

crow

Post by crow » Thu May 28, 2009 3:29 pm

i totally saw you at that cubs game monday
"boobiez and buttz"
- u-god of the wu tang clan

Potter

Post by Potter » Thu May 28, 2009 3:32 pm

DaVo - Shows usually get going around 8 and finish when people start falling asleep.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu May 28, 2009 4:16 pm

crow wrote:i totally saw you at that cubs game monday
Yeah me and the kid had a great time. He even got a foul ball. I need to go more often.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu May 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Potter wrote:DaVo - Shows usually get going around 8 and finish when people start falling asleep.
Ok, it all depends on what time I get out of work and what is going on Sunday.

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu May 28, 2009 5:50 pm

DaVo wrote: OK so I've found a band that is playing HB that I might in fact want to see. What time is the set times cause I don't get out of the shop until 10pm?
Which show you referring to, DaVo? If it's the Banner Pilot show...that is slated to start around 7:00. Banner Pilot will be playing last, so if you get there by 10, there is a pretty good chance you'd catch them I'd think?

Anyway...hope to see you there. And send some buddies out too! :wink:

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu May 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Nick wrote:
DaVo wrote: OK so I've found a band that is playing HB that I might in fact want to see. What time is the set times cause I don't get out of the shop until 10pm?
Which show you referring to, DaVo? If it's the Banner Pilot show...that is slated to start around 7:00. Banner Pilot will be playing last, so if you get there by 10, there is a pretty good chance you'd catch them I'd think?

COP

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu May 28, 2009 6:03 pm

joseph wrote:
Nick wrote:

COP
I hope you are there too, dude! You crack me up online, I'm sure you're even funnier in person?

laffeyn

Post by laffeyn » Thu May 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Answer his question.