More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Somalis Get Pwned

Post by El Rhino » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:14 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04 ... n-hostage/

I thought this was pretty sweet. Serves those cocksuckers right.

They established clear head shots on all three pirates. One of the pirates was visible through the front window, and the other two were revealing their heads through the top hatch, presumably to get fresh air. It would be their last breath.

Good job, Navy.

Now they need to go over and save this poor, confused Canadian girl who went over to help them and ended up getting kidnapped, held for ransom, raped, knocked up and forced to marry some warlord there.

http://www.mareeg.com/fidsan.php?sid=11380&tirsan=3

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Re: Somalis Get Pwned

Post by servo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:17 pm

i just heard that spike tv and the navy brokered a deal and theyre gonna make a reality tv show about hunting these pirates down

for real.
Tu vir nunc es, canis

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Good job, NAVY
+1

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:58 pm

I agree, Ryan. This issue really pissed me off. Glad to see those jerks get their heads blown off.

I have to admit I'm pretty ignorant on these Indian Ocean pirates, though. Apparently they claim to have political reasons for kidnapping certain nations' boats? And since we killed these kidnappers, now they're gonna start going nuts and hijacking and killing even more? What the hell??

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

look, i think you guys arent thinking your anti-pirate stances out thoroughly enough.
if the navy kills all the pirates what in the news will keep us entertained?
this is not a black and white issue. the socio-economic conditions in these parts of the wor

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNOOP DOGG SMOKES POT
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbi ... .badly.cnn
Tu vir nunc es, canis

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Hoooooly shit, I fucking lost it when he put the joint up to Obama's mouth and silently danced around for like five seconds. Good lord, Snoop is amazing!

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm

did you ever get that text i sent you about getting tyborn on the banner pilot show?
theyre on fat now ya know
this could be a big career move :wink:
Tu vir nunc es, canis

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Forgot to respond to that! We probably can. Whatever. I'll ask the boys.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 pm

they claim their political motive was other countries ships invading their waters and fishing/dumping wastes etc.. They then started boarding these ships, because no government exists to help them, then they figured out they could get ransoms. Now they're getting their heads blown off.
Too me, three clean shots from a boat to another small skiff bobbing up and down in the water is amazing.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 am

elliot wrote: I have to admit I'm pretty ignorant on these Indian Ocean pirates, though. Apparently they claim to have political reasons for kidnapping certain nations' boats?
Here's another perspective:
http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/ ... nt-telling

Just throwing it out there.
i fucking rule.

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:28 am

Crumpty Williams wrote:
elliot wrote: I have to admit I'm pretty ignorant on these Indian Ocean pirates, though. Apparently they claim to have political reasons for kidnapping certain nations' boats?

honestly, I dont care. as an American im glad that they got shot. you dont take someone hostage, steal their goods, ships or whatever and demand a ransom. i dont really care why they did it. its like saying ed gein was a good guy cause it was his moms fault for making him how he was.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 am

joseph wrote:
Crumpty Williams wrote:

honestly, I dont care. as an American im glad that they got shot. you dont take someone hostage, steal their goods, ships or whatever and demand a ransom. i dont really care why they did it. its like saying ed gein was a good guy cause it was his moms fault for making him how he was.
website wrote: No, this doesn't make hostage-taking justifiable, and yes, some are clearly just gangsters – especially those who have held up World Food Programme supplies. But in a telephone interview, one of the pirate leaders, Sugule Ali: "We don't consider ourselves sea bandits. We consider sea bandits [to be] those who illegally fish and dump in our seas." William Scott would understand.
the website's not justifying piracy, it's showing you that some fucked up shit has happened there that might have pushed these people to do such a thing.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 pm

ilikehorses wrote:
joseph wrote:honestly, I dont care. as an American im glad that they got shot. you dont take someone hostage, steal their goods, ships or whatever and demand a ransom. i dont really care why they did it. its like saying ed gein was a good guy cause it was his moms fault for making him how he was.
website wrote: No, this doesn't make hostage-taking justifiable, and yes, some are clearly just gangsters – especially those who have held up World Food Programme supplies. But in a telephone interview, one of the pirate leaders, Sugule Ali: "We don't consider ourselves sea bandits. We consider sea bandits [to be] those who illegally fish and dump in our seas." William Scott would understand.
the website's not justifying piracy, it's showing you that some fucked up shit has happened there that might have pushed these people to do such a thing.
i wasnt saying they(the website) were. and im sure there is plenty of fucked up shit that makes people do things. i said, i was glad they got shot. which i am.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 pm

yeah i mean i wasn't trying to say that they were good guys or anything (a la the Ed Gein analogy). I just thought the article offered some more insight into the whole situation over there....
i fucking rule.

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Crumpty Williams wrote: offered some more insight into the whole situation over there....
the only insight its presenting is a reason for this particular group of pirates. this isnt anything new. the only thing thats different is that it was an American Captain. theres all kinds of piracy going on. the best defense for pirates is water cannons.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 pm

joseph wrote:
Crumpty Williams wrote: offered some more insight into the whole situation over there....
the only insight its presenting is a reason for this particular group of pirates. this isnt anything new. the only thing thats different is that it was an American Captain. theres all kinds of piracy going on. the best defense for pirates is water cannons.

Now that I've re-read it, I completely agree with you. That article actually significantly diminished my understanding of world affairs. It was silly of me to have even read it once, let alone twice, as now I'm four times as stupid as I was before due to the exponential stupidity increase that comes with each read.

Water cannons it is!
i fucking rule.

Nick

Post by Nick » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:04 pm

elliot wrote:Forgot to respond to that! We probably can. Whatever. I'll ask the boys.
I hope this happens. I've never seen you guys play before, but have nothing but good things. The songs on your MySpace rule too.

Also...on subject...what did those pirates think was going to happen to them when there were 3 of them just floating around in a life boat in open water with the hostage? Fuck. They didn't even try and hide. They were asking for an execution.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Nick wrote: Also...on subject...what did those pirates think was going to happen to them when there were 3 of them just floating around in a life boat in open water with the hostage? Fuck. They didn't even try and hide. They were asking for an execution.

The average IQ in Somalia is somewhere in the neighborhood of 75. A 75 IQ would easily get you labeled as retarded in the United States.

I read that article about illegal dumping and fishing on Sunday. I have a feeling the pirates do not have altruistic motives and that's nothing more than some Westerner attaching those sentiments to the actions from thousands of miles away.

The Italian mafia dumping medical waste and coming all the way down there to steal Somalia's skrimps? Please. That medical waste they can trace to Europe was probably shit donated to another one of the pissant countries in that region and chucked in the ocean once they're through with it. I'm sure something is happening in Somalia's waters but I have a feeling the West isn't doing it. It's probably Sudan. Fuckers.

God

Post by God » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:44 pm

AFRICA WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT HUMANS. SORRY.

-GOD
Do as I command thee.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:14 am

and the rest of us are all ultimately the results of your first attempt. thanks for the life thing, we forgive you, and so on and so forth.

love,
crumpty
i fucking rule.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:56 pm

looks like things will now surely be getting better there:

(CNN)Somalia's transitional federal parliament has unanimously backed the introduction of Islamic Sharia law in the country after a vote over the issue was brought to parliamentarians Saturday.

The vote will boost new President Sharif Ahmed's efforts to defeat the hard-line Islamic group of Alshabab, which opposes his government.

Alshabab previously declared that it would continue fighting until Sharia law is imposed in Somalia.

"Calling us anti-Islamic lawmakers is now over," said Osman Elmi Boqore, deputy speaker of the Somali parliament, after voting ended.

The parliament's vote comes amid high tension in Mogadishu after the killings of key supporters of Ahmed's government in recent days.

The new form of law would replace the traditional charter, which was not as strict as Sharia law.

The strict interpretation of Sharia forbids girls from attending school, requires veils for women and beards for men, and bans music and television.