More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Varg
Failed DMACC

El Rhino

Post by Varg » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:25 am

Where are you working out at brah?
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Re: El Rhino

Post by El Rhino » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:32 am

Southside Y, brah. Y?

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 am

How much is it? Any contracts? A lot of niggers?

I might end up in Des Moines for about a week...will need a place to up the irons (no maiden).
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:40 am

I'd love to make a documentary about this week.

tom2electricboogaloo

Post by tom2electricboogaloo » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:03 pm

El Rhino wrote:Westside Boxing Club, brah. Stop by sometime.

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:10 pm

*walks into thread*

*sees talk about the Y, gets intrigued*

*sees racism*

*angrily leaves*

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:15 pm

*posts text with stars around it*

*hits submit*

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:19 pm

*hugs*

--8--{@
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Varg wrote:How much is it? Any contracts? A lot of niggers?

I might end up in Des Moines for about a week...will need a place to up the irons (no maiden).
joey?

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:08 pm

not enough internet fighting in this thread..........disappointed
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:25 pm

If Varg went to the Southside Y, he'd be the first nigger that's walked through their doors.
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Varg wrote:How much is it? Any contracts? A lot of niggers?

If you're a full time student it's $120 for four months. Normal price would be somewhere around $40+ a month. I believe you can also get a week or two week trial membership for free though. No contracts and a high concentration of melanin... They give the guys at the halfway house a free membership so you get a lot of ex-cons.

I believe Aspen gives out free week or two week trial memberships. They have a nicer facility but the douche/Too Fast, Too Furious Asian/Mexican factor is much higher (at least last time I was there).

I'd also suggest looking into Des Moines Strength Institute on SW 9th. It's for more serious types - you'll never hear shit like "Yeah, I just want to get cut up, I'm not trying to get all big so I'm never going to bench more than 125lbs". The guy that owns it, Dale, is pretty well respected in that circuit and a good dude. I'm sure he'd be able to work something out.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:40 pm

lol, everything Varg posts is sooooo forced.

-Joe.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Joe wrote:lol, everything Varg posts is sooooo forced.

-Joe.

lol thats the first thing i thought when i saw his 2nd post. now hes mimicing people to try to ingratiate himself.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 pm

-Joe.

Yeah, totally! I never say NIGGER unless I wanna look cool and score e-points with the the dirtiest, shittiest bunch of ragtag losers the 515 has to offer.

If anybody's posts here are forced- it's obviously yours. You go out of your way in nearly every post trying to assert your alphaness...which is not alpha at all. All it really says is you have horrible cock envy issues. Some of these people even appear to be, or at one point were, your 'friends'. LOL- what are you trying to prove? That your the least smelly piece of shit out of the pile? And even if you prove it, what then? You're still a piece of shit, you're still a loser, you'll still never have a real job ever, and you'll always have to pay for sex because girls/boys (I heard you're a fag, can't confirm) don't like dirty looking hippies that don't bathe.

You can tell all you need to know about a gym based on the amount of niggers there at any given time. The Y in Boston is full of them...I think it's only $20-$30 a month (no sign up fee) and the place is a shit-hole. In true monkey fashion they constantly get in fights to prove who is the alpha male.
Nobody wants to put up with that shit so:
*They have to lower the price
*Niggers never have money- so it's the only place they can afford (I think they might take food stamps...not sure)
*Because the Y has no money- it has shitty equipment
*Shitty equipment gets only shittier with time.

This is how the Y here is and that's why I asked. I'm not going to a gym like that. If he said almost any other gym, I never would've even asked.

INGRATIATE- big word. You been reading books? I'd be surprised if your fat fingers could even turn less than 30 pages at a time.
BTW- when are you going to give up your man crush on me? You follow me around and comment on EVERY post. If you actually said something worthwhile or even something that wasn't redundant it wouldn't be so pathetic.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:43 pm

I love it when you cry.

-Joe.

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Varg wrote:
Yeah, totally! I never say NIGGER unless I wanna look cool and score e-points with the the dirtiest, shittiest bunch of ragtag losers the 515 has to offer.
Guess you're spot on then....God just go fuck your sister
Varg wrote:
you'll still never have a real job ever
You go to a music school, bitch.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Varg wrote:

-Joe.

If anybody's posts here are forced- it's obviously yours. You go out of your way in nearly every post trying to assert your alphaness...which is not alpha at all. All it really says is you have horrible cock envy issues. Some of these people even appear to be, or at one point were, your 'friends'. LOL- what are you trying to prove? That your the least smelly piece of shit out of the pile? And even if you prove it, what then? You're still a piece of shit, you're still a loser, you'll still never have a real job ever, and you'll always have to pay for sex because girls/boys (I heard you're a fag, can't confirm) don't like dirty looking hippies that don't bathe.

You can tell all you need to know about a gym based on the amount of niggers there at any given time. The Y in Boston is full of them...I think it's only $20-$30 a month (no sign up fee) and the place is a shit-hole. In true monkey fashion they constantly get in fights to prove who is the alpha male.
*Niggers never have money- so it's the only place they can afford (I think they might take food stamps...not sure)

This is how the Y here is and that's why I asked. I'm not going to a gym like that. If he said almost any other gym, I never would've even asked.

INGRATIATE- big word. You been reading books? I'd be surprised if your fat fingers could even turn less than 30 pages at a time.
BTW- when are you going to give up your man crush on me? You follow me around and comment on EVERY post. If you actually said something worthwhile or even something that wasn't redundant it wouldn't be so pathetic.
I just got a massive, throbbing hardon reading this post, so I yanked it a couple times and jizzed all over the neighbor's patio furniture.
I poop on Petland!

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 pm

JoePreppy wrote:
Varg wrote:
Guess you're spot on then....God just go fuck your sister
Varg wrote:
you'll still never have a real job ever
You go to a music school, bitch.

I have a degree in Music Business- and I'm going to Suffolk for a Masters after I do my internship in LA.

You weigh 120 lbs. U mad?

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:15 am

Varg wrote:I have a degree in Music Business- and I'm going to Suffolk for a Masters after I do my internship in LA.

Will you manage our band?

I weigh 260 and no, I'm not mad.
I poop on Petland!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:15 am

Varg wrote:I have a degree in Music Business- and I'm going to Suffolk for a Masters after I do my internship in LA.

Will you manage our band?

I weigh 260 and no, I'm not mad.
I poop on Petland!

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:31 am

Hank Fist wrote:I'd love to make a documentary about this week.
i fucking rule.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:55 am

Varg wrote:

-Joe.

lol clearly.

i also like it when you misunderstand what was typed and proceed to churn out huge paragraphs about it.

Nick

Post by Nick » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 am

I have a membership to the Des Moines Metro YMCAs too. I work out at the Ankeny Y. It is full of yuppies, hot underage chicks, soccer moms and high school dudes who look at themselves in the mirror after every 20 reps. Nice facility though. They share shit with the high school, so the weight machines are pretty decent. I've never had a problem getting a cardio machine or bike either.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 pm

El Rhino wrote: No contracts and a high concentration of melanin... They give the guys at the halfway house a free membership so you get a lot of ex-cons.

After tonight I see what you mean, Varg...it got considerably darker. Weights scattered everywhere, lots of hootin' and hollerin', people standing around texting, weights left on the bar, large crowds forming, lots of horseplay, etc. The small handful of Whites and even the Mexicans all had this "what the fuck?" look on their faces whenever we'd make eye contact.

The Mexicans there are alright by me though. Usually courteous gym patrons. It seems like every day they bench and work biceps which is kind of funny.

2 days out of my 3 day rotation are centered around the squat rack, so usually I avoid a lot of that.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:01 pm

i usually workout at the walnut creek y...i havent made it in there much lately...but i try to get there twice a week...good people, the staff is alright...the equipment is solid...the weight room is full of tools most of the time who like to stand and flex in front of the mirrors and slap ass...and act all macho...not my thing...so i hang out in the new addition to the place...and use all the newer machines...i forget what they are called....they are nice..im sure elliot knows what im talking about...anyways...one time when i went to shower, i walked into the shower area...and the dood in the first stall or whatever was totall there, with is leg up on a stool, curtain open wankin' off his huge panis....akward...

i've been to the SS y a few times...just to use the pool with my 'step'son or whatever....the pool is really nice...one complaint that i have is all the jackoff 'wigger' kids that trash the already sad locker room....fuckin' with all the showers, throwin tp all over the place...acting like dumasses....and rollin' around on there heelys...fuck those kids...

all the 'negroes' ive interacted with have been pretty nice older guys...sometime i think you folk are just looking for an excuse to hate on people...perhaps im wrong....but i somehow doubt that, the weight room being disorganized is strictly due to the fact that blacks use the area....although i do understand why all said complaints would be annoying...
sorry about spelling errors and misuse of the english language

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 am

El Rhino wrote:
El Rhino wrote: No contracts and a high concentration of melanin... They give the guys at the halfway house a free membership so you get a lot of ex-cons.

After tonight I see what you mean, Varg...it got considerably darker. Weights scattered everywhere, lots of hootin' and hollerin', people standing around texting, weights left on the bar, large crowds forming, lots of horseplay, etc. The small handful of Whites and even the Mexicans all had this "what the fuck?" look on their faces whenever we'd make eye contact.

The Mexicans there are alright by me though. Usually courteous gym patrons. It seems like every day they bench and work biceps which is kind of funny.

2 days out of my 3 day rotation are centered around the squat rack, so usually I avoid a lot of that.

Well...I told ya. I'm sick of gyms in general. Too many shit-heads...and I'm starting to get headaches from rolling my eyes so often. If I had the money, I'd just buy all the equipment I need and work-out at home.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 am

Well, good to see you going to the gym, James. I think the worst locker room experience I had was an old guy that looked like Wilford Brimley (the oatmeal guy) walking around buck naked and winking at me in Aspen's locker room. Yikes.

Usually things are alright there, but tonight was especially bad. I've been thinking about going to the Des Moines Strength Institute, the more serious and no-frills gym. It might be a little out of my league but then again it could be good for me. I'm trying to get my squat up to 360 and dl to 400 by the end of the year. So far I'm about on pace (315 squat, 325 deadlift) but a different environment might help.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:43 am

El Rhino wrote:

So how have the Polacks been actin' down there lately? Them bastards always used to use the gym towels to wipe their asses when they shit and then they'd walk around with the same towel around their neck and use it to wipe their sweat of the benches.
I poop on Petland!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:46 am

Varg wrote:Well...I told ya. I'm sick of gyms in general. Too many shit-heads...and I'm starting to get headaches from rolling my eyes so often. If I had the money, I'd just buy all the equipment I need and work-out at home.
I got a jump rope and one of them exercise band dealies that I don't use if you want them. Maybe we can get together and catch a Nadas show sometime and I'll get them to ya!

Happy 4/20!
I poop on Petland!