Places and Times to Mosh in the Near Future

Moderators: Joe, ABOMB515, Darrin

lukerauch

Architect Cancelled

Post by lukerauch » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 pm

because their a bunch of lazy assholes that don't know how to run a band/book a tour.

kylervk

Re: Architect Cancelled

Post by kylervk » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:19 pm

whoa! whoa! whoa!

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Do tell.

-Joe.

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:48 pm

I did get worried when their site said they were playing Indiana or something on 4/27.

Let's keep in mind that Keith from Architect did run the booking at Hellfest for a few years. But he probably also was the one who fucked it up in '05. Dude was cool when I met him.

lukerauch

Post by lukerauch » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 pm

elliot wrote:I did get worried when their site said they were playing Indiana or something on 4/27.

Let's keep in mind that Keith from Architect did run the booking at Hellfest for a few years. But he probably also was the one who fucked it up in '05. Dude was cool when I met him.
i originally asked to see if they wanted a show on april 24th, which was the date they needed in des moines/iowa city. they said yes and i got that date booked at the mem bldg in pella. they reply back saying they need the 27th instead. so i get that date at vaudeville..then they say "yeah we've got a show confirmed in indy." no thanks or anything.....THAT is what makes them assholes. i say this because different members of the band where writing back to me every messege (hence "run a band")

Hellfest is whole other story. he's actually the reason why its not happening anymore. It was his job to get the venue for the last year but he waited till the last minute to do it then everything was booked up. the best part was that he didn't even tell half the bands. most of them showed up. i'm not trying to sound like a "know it all" but people give this guy way too much credit and its obviously went to his head.

It actually surprises me that you met him and didn't think he sucked ass. i don't know one person that likes this guy. airbag played with these douches in north carolina and when they showed up (about an hour late) he pushed all of our merch off the table and set theirs up. So your probably thinking "why would you even book these guys if you hate them so much?" well because their heavy and i know a lot of people that dig em. good band/shitty dudes.

lukerauch

Post by lukerauch » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 pm

believe me, i commend a good hard working band. i don't just go around shit talking on bands because i don't like their tunes. just bands that don't appreciate help when its offered AND bands that have a fucking rockstar attitude. http://www.myspace.com/keith_in_hell i mean come on

lukerauch

Post by lukerauch » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 pm

believe me, i commend a good hard working band. i don't just go around shit talking on bands because i don't like their tunes. just bands that don't appreciate help when its offered AND bands that have a fucking rockstar attitude.

keithdruids

Post by keithdruids » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 pm

amen.

moltar

Post by moltar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Dear Druids,

Less posting, more recording.