More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Want to help out with a music video?

Post by Crumpty Williams » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:21 pm

Hey dudes and dudettes:

The Horseshoe Spatulas are looking for an extra hand to help out with shooting a music video for a new song over the weekend on nov 7h, 8th, and 9th. Basically we're looking for someone who's hopefully had at least some minimal experience working with film/video... your job would be basically like an all-around PA and would involve anything from helping with sets/props to some camera work to whatever else comes up. We've got a crew of 3-4 people coming down from Minneapolis--you'd be essentially helping them out with anything they need.

It would involve dedicating pretty much your whole weekend to the project, and we don't have any cash to compensate. But it's going to be a gnarly video for [what we think is] a rad tune, and a super fun project all around.

PM me if yer interested and I'll send you an mp3 of the song and other details...

Love,
Crumpty
i fucking rule.

MUPPET BURGER

Re: Want to help out with a music video?

Post by MUPPET BURGER » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:10 pm

crumpty williams wrote:It would involve dedicating pretty much your whole weekend to the project, and we don't have any cash to compensate.
lol
fuzzy massacre.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:20 pm

On the upside, FOOD will be provided.
i fucking rule.

Smoking Guns

Post by Smoking Guns » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:06 pm

MUPPET BURGER wrote:
crumpty williams wrote:It would involve dedicating pretty much your whole weekend to the project, and we don't have any cash to compensate.
lol
sometimes people like to do fun things, even if they don't get paid to do the fun things.

that said... i can't do it, but it sounds like FUN!