More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

The Concert Event of the Year: Jodeci at Bella Noche

Post by El Rhino » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Tomorrow night!!! $35 in "advace" from Platinum Kutz, $45 at the door and $65 for VIP!!!!

I wonder what the odds of this being a lucrative and smoothly run concert without any major incidents are?

Beaver

Re: The Concert Event of the Year: Jodeci at Bella Noche

Post by Beaver » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Super lol. I cut this out of juice and showing everyone I saw about htis. Thats fucking funny. I went to the myspace and looked at pix from inside "da club". The vip is just a rope off section next to the wall. lol. I hear on weekends "them people" just gather in the parking lot and dont move for any cars. Black clubs are a bane of society.

for a really good jodeci lol click the link and watch from about 1:45 on. Taken from a recent show in the down under. They blamed it on "exaustion, red eyed flights" and not drinking and smoking crack...go figure.

El Rhino - lets buy some vip tix and put some vanilla in that chocolate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49U08nnsWN4

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Beaver wrote: for a really good jodeci lol click the link and watch from about 1:45 on. Taken from a recent show in the down under. They blamed it on "exaustion, red eyed flights" and not drinking and smoking crack...go figure.

LOL @ the guy who just says "Oh shit!"

I haven't been by that place, but I checked out the Myspace too. As I suspected, a dingy place full of "them people" and some mudsharks. You'd think a place with a name like "Bella Noche" on SW 9th would be a fine Italian establishment.

I guess there's another "urban club" on the South Side now by Kung Fu. A few weeks ago Kling was coming home and there were a bunch of them in the street and a pack of them blocked him off, one of them pulled a gun to his head and some others came up and lifted up their shirts to show they had guns to him. They didn't rob him or anything, they just pulled guns on him and kept him there for a couple of minutes. Another friend of mine lives a few blocks from that place and one night I was over there we heard a couple of gunshots as I was leaving. When I get down by "da club", there's about a hundred of "those people" in the street running around and about a dozen cop cars swooping in from all directions. It looks like Joseppe's is starting to cater to that demographic segment as well. We're getting circled in.

If I didn't have to work tomorrow night, I would totally be down for going across the street from Bella Noche and watching the train wreck from a distance.... Oh wait, that's a KFC there. Nevermind.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:34 pm

Mark told me about that last night. I actually when in there when it first opened. I was the only whitish boy in there. Niggaz werent feelin me. It was a fucking joke with exactly what you would think would be going on. WHite girls shakin thier money maker on joe rakim. Other big black dudes were being very loud and obnoxius. Cops are on that place like the flies in those nappy heads. I heard, not sure if its closed already b/c the owner got threatened with guns. No surprise. Id rather have the gay bar back. THey were at least nice to me and not charge me admission to use their atm. It did smell like aids though.

Joeseppis is a fucking joke. White and Black trash coexisting to make one of the biggest shit holes in DSM. I advise anyone who likes to have a good time to NOT go there. The only reason the few times I did go was b/c this hot ass bartender. Pretty sure she doesnt work there anymore so no reason to go back.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Whoa! First Im only half white. Sorry, not all of us are a beacon of tolerance. PC is the new black by the way. I would like you to live next to a bar like Razzmatazz and see the actions of how black people tend to act. Yes, I am aware not all black people are to be steriotyped because of a few bad apples (this applies to all races) but black people, excuse me, niggaz tend to be more consistant with thier idiocy and violence (deny it but you all know Im right on that one). Move in next to one these "hot" spots and see if your still holier than thou. Really though, I dont know you and you dont know me so I could give a fuck. You seem like a pretty big fag anyway. How's that for PC

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:37 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Beaver wrote: for a really good jodeci lol click the link and watch from about 1:45 on. Taken from a recent show in the down under. They blamed it on "exaustion, red eyed flights" and not drinking and smoking crack...go figure.

LOL @ the guy who just says "Oh shit!"

I haven't been by that place, but I checked out the Myspace too. As I suspected, a dingy place full of "them people" and some mudsharks. You'd think a place with a name like "Bella Noche" on SW 9th would be a fine Italian establishment.

I guess there's another "urban club" on the South Side now by Kung Fu. A few weeks ago Kling was coming home and there were a bunch of them in the street and a pack of them blocked him off, one of them pulled a gun to his head and some others came up and lifted up their shirts to show they had guns to him. They didn't rob him or anything, they just pulled guns on him and kept him there for a couple of minutes.
sounds like some sectarian violence and illegal roadblocks. they're lucky no one has had an iraq flashback yet.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Wow got me there duuuuude. Again you dont know me SON.....and I dont know you. Your rebuttle was pretty stupid. Where did you grow up may I ask because you are obviously very cultured...Harlem? Compton? Watching Boyz in da hood doesnt make you an expert on Black cutlure. How about you move into a lower income prodomnantly black neighborhood or just eat a dick either way. Im clueless. You're delusional. I just realized you totally contradicted your ever tolerant self. "You bash black people?! You're a honky!" el oh el.

BTW - you talk like a fag too.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:58 pm

im glad im here for this.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:02 am

on the other hand, i judge white people on where they spend their time. for instance, if you attend 3 Bag, i will assume you're a douche bag. If i knew anything about this place, i may be prone to categorize this place in the same way.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:11 am

Nah white people suck in their own right. Dave Mathews concerts, nuff said. I guess I should have said that in the first place. Im not racist I hate everyone.....okay well maybe I am racist. You know black people? That is SOOOOOO cool!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:12 am

Just sayin'.
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:02 am

Big Fat Retard wrote:Image

Just sayin'.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:19 am

Beaver wrote:. I heard, not sure if its closed already b/c the owner got threatened with guns. No surprise. .

Looks like some woman got shot in the head there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26844143/

tom2electricboogaloo

Post by tom2electricboogaloo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:53 am

storkus wrote:You're less interesting and less intelligent than all of the black people I know.
now, that's what i call efficiency.

aces!

Clint

Post by Clint » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 am

At the tender age of ten years old I was taken to the Too Legit to Quit World Tour and saw Jodeci open for Hammer. Boys to Men were on the bill too. It was truely a life changing experience.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 am

storkus wrote:
Beaver wrote:Nah white people suck in their own right. Dave Mathews concerts, nuff said.
Can you give me one piece of evidence to indicate that you're more cool than the uncool people who go to Dave Matthews concerts?

Just curious.

I dont wear burkenstocks. Happy?

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 am

more

Furious D

Post by Furious D » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:04 pm

God, people trying to justify racism makes me laugh so hard. Especially pretending that you can be racist and still be a good person... because you can't.
....just kidding.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Never claimed to be a good person. EAD.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Furious D wrote:God, people trying to justify racism makes me laugh so hard. Especially pretending that you can be racist and still be a good person... because you can't.

Great point. I agree that not liking certain aspects of other people's cultures and not wanting to put up with those aspects are defining factors as to whether or not someone is a good person.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:17 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Furious D wrote:God, people trying to justify racism makes me laugh so hard. Especially pretending that you can be racist and still be a good person... because you can't.

Great point. I agree that not liking certain aspects of other people's cultures and not wanting to put up with those aspects are defining factors as to whether or not someone is a good person.
rhino- im surprised you passed up the link of christian/muslim and racism

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:45 pm

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Do tell.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:20 pm

just the generic- its NOT ok to poke fun at someones race but it IS ok to make fun of their god(or whatevers).

Furious D

Post by Furious D » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:29 pm

El Rhino wrote:

I know this was supposed to be sarcastic, but I don't see any flaws in that statement. You are describing intolerance, which is a result of being ignorant and self-centered. To me, these are qualities of not such a great person. Maybe throwing out a label like "bad person" is a little too far, but its definitely a huge flaw in one's character. Again, all in my opinion.
....just kidding.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:30 pm

While it is a little on the intolerant side to talk about Christians or "white trash", the religion argument is quickly squashed as people (generally) choose their religion and you're born with race.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:40 pm

El Rhino wrote:While it is a little on the intolerant side to talk about Christians or "white trash", the religion argument is quickly squashed as people (generally) choose their religion and you're born with race.
yeah it was a generic plot to goad. and a goofy combination of threads but-

you could say the religion youre brought up with(atheism included) would shape/mold you ideas... blah blah. yeah isnt this where the "unlearn" comes in and rabble rabble neremnd

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:56 pm

joseph wrote:just the generic- its NOT ok to poke fun at someones race but it IS ok to make fun of their god(or whatevers).
I don't see why a person can't make fun of both. People need to be made fun of. It builds character and character counts.
I poop on Petland!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:59 pm

no one here will go, nor goes to Bella Noche.

just sayin'

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Furious D wrote:[
. You are describing intolerance, which is a result of being ignorant and self-centered. .
I'm not sure if you're harmlessly quoting something you heard on an after school special or trying to tell me I'm ignorant and self-centered, but I can assure you that all of my "intolerant" viewpoints come from personal experience, education and thinking them through. Think what you want though.