More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

tylerjames515

Sarah Palin Content

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:52 am

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html

apparently, republicans know about this and are flooding the poll with 'yes' votes to try to sway undecided voters.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

laffeyn

Re: Sarah Palin Content

Post by laffeyn » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:24 am

I heard they found out about Vargs virginity thread and are doing the same thing.

KY Jelly Belly

Post by KY Jelly Belly » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Found this today
Attachments
MCPAINPALIN2.jpg
MCPAINPALIN2.jpg (103.01 KiB) Viewed 897 times

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:31 am

All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Potter

Post by Potter » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:38 am

what about africa?

aeon grey

Post by aeon grey » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:25 am

She stares into the camera.. and it scares me.

KY Jelly Belly

Post by KY Jelly Belly » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:50 am

Here's a very good rundown on the debates of last night and a fact check on a few points both of them made.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27001026/?GT1=43001

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Is it just me or are they trying to run on the same platform of full of shit that Ronald Reagan. Palin quoted him twice. Has things gotten so bad that we look at the 80s as some golden age?

I encountered this a number of times over the last few years that some how Reagan was in fact a good president. If he is the standard of what the American public is looking for we are in real trouble. If that is what McCain is planning here's a few things we can look forward to:

1.) Unaccountable military spending
2.) Scraping of all social programs including: school lunch programs, mental health, and health care for the poor.
3.) Trading arms with terrorist countries
4.) Wasting Billions on the Developemnt of weapons based on science fiction movies
5.) Increased US Military present throughout the world.
6.) Legal funding of US friendly terrorist orginization.
7.) Increased of cowboy diplomacy in the form of picking Military might over discussion.
8.) Suppurt of crimial dictorships that make the nazis look like boy scotts.
9.) Reducing employment statistics by decreasing the period of time you are allowed to collect unemployment and making it harder to collect. Leaving millions without any form of income and creating a truly forgotten man that is completely off the radar.
10.) Widing the gap between the poor and wealth by giving the wealth massive tax breaks and decreasing regulation over business and then justifying it with the theory of trickle down.
11.) Continuing an aggressive military policy against "possible future military threats".
12.) Failure to hold failed financial organizations accountable for mismanagement.
13.) Oh and my favorite. Having a low level easily replacable scape goat, "Who acted alone" to take the fall when the time comes.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:05 am

DaVo wrote:planning here's a few things we can look forward to:

1.) Unaccountable military spending
2.) Scraping of all social programs including: school lunch programs, mental health, and health care for the poor.
3.) Trading arms with terrorist countries
4.) Wasting Billions on the Developemnt of weapons based on science fiction movies
5.) Increased US Military present throughout the world.
6.) Legal funding of US friendly terrorist orginization.
7.) Increased of cowboy diplomacy in the form of picking Military might over discussion.
8.) Suppurt of crimial dictorships that make the nazis look like boy scotts.
9.) Reducing employment statistics by decreasing the period of time you are allowed to collect unemployment and making it harder to collect. Leaving millions without any form of income and creating a truly forgotten man that is completely off the radar.
10.) Widing the gap between the poor and wealth by giving the wealth massive tax breaks and decreasing regulation over business and then justifying it with the theory of trickle down.
11.) Continuing an aggressive military policy against "possible future military threats".
12.) Failure to hold failed financial organizations accountable for mismanagement.
13.) Oh and my favorite. Having a low level easily replacable scape goat, "Who acted alone" to take the fall when the time comes.
if you cross off #s 3 and 8, im in.
and i believe #12 is currently happening.