More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Stolen snare drum

Post by Joe » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:09 am

Yo, my snare drum was recently stolen.
Looks like this:

The head doesn't look as nice, it's all beat up and dirty. It's old, it has a woodshell that is a little tinybit warped. The snare on the bottom is only tied together at 3 corners, not 4.

If you happen to see it in any pawn shops or anything, please let me know. If you see band using it, beat the shit out of the drummer.

-Joe.

Potter

Re: Stolen snare drum

Post by Potter » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:43 am

Dude, that sucks.

Thom

Post by Thom » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:42 am

Thats fucking shitty dude. I'll keep my eyes peeled. I would know that snare in a crowd.

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:42 pm

What the fuck. I took it. Duhhh. When I was there I told 2 of your roommates that I was taking it. Give me back my stolen records. This is the last thing I say about it on here.
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:18 pm

Taking another man's snare is grounds for a smashing.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 pm

posting in epic thread hoping for drama to bring lulz
Tu vir nunc es, canis

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:49 pm

i just see the hand gestures weighing the options... records? snare? records? snare?

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:49 pm

(i pottered)
Last edited by joseph on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 pm

can't take sides...why does joe have the records to begin with? im assuming it has something to do with money....i could be wrong...

crow

Post by crow » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:36 pm

i thought i read something about someone records being sold to fund missing rent money but i'm not sure if this is the same person.
"boobiez and buttz"
- u-god of the wu tang clan

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:43 pm

It doesn't really matter. They're my records. I look at it as I owed him money then he thought o I can just take his records that are worth way more than what's owed.When he gives me back my records I'll start giving him money. A lot of people have owed me money I never kept or took anyone's stuff because of it. The last thing he said to me about it was."yep their stolen,call the cops."
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:48 pm

crow wrote:i thought i read something about someone records being sold to fund missing rent money but i'm not sure if this is the same person.
The rent has been paid. This is about money I owed him personally. He said I would get the records back after the rent was paid. I'm sick of fucking around. I took his snare. If he wants me to give it back, he'll give me my records.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:57 pm

i think the records should move on to next in line...$125 please

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:13 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:i think the records should move on to next in line...which would be me...aint nothing you can take thats mine...$125 please
I was going to pay you.Then I went to my bed and a dvd player that was'nt mine from the apartment, which wasn't there. I had to buy that person a new dvd player. I was also told in a text to "Get the fuck out of my house." The dvd player cost me $60 dollars and I would love to have my bed.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 pm

bed is gone, in the dump...you had time to take it...you left all sorts of shit...i gave both you and brandon till the end of a certain day to come get all that you wanted to...i have the dvd player...its in the basement somewhere.....you can have it if you want...but its gna cost you 125 dollars this time around...and yeah, i said 'get the fuck outta my house' a number of times, you kept saying you were moving, and nothing ever happened...i think you put like 1 maybe 2 days into it...you had 2 maybe 3 weeks notice and you did nothing...you had a chance...also, i told brandon that everything would be on the curb by the morning, and would be gone by the next day....and that if he couldn't get everything that night, that it would be outside....he told me he told you, and that he said he'd give you a ride over...to get shit...sucks shit wen't down that way...but you cant say that you didnt have a chance...we couldnt wait for ever for ya'll to move out, when there is people waiting to move in...also, brandon was cool and put money down on paint and shit that we had to buy to paint everything you fuckheads vandalized and ruined...it was only 20 bucks and a couple beers, but at least his gut was in the right place.....

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:27 pm

I came over like the next day to get my stuff and help clean. I had not seen you for most of the month. I just kept getting texts saying give me money and your records.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 pm

dan and i were sposed to buy a townhome together and when it came time to seal the deal he was all like "im having an emergency, ill get you my down payment at the end of the month"
six years later im still out his 12 grand down payment
Tu vir nunc es, canis

tom2electricboogaloo

Post by tom2electricboogaloo » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:31 pm

vegan ss wrote:This is the last thing I say about it on here.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:40 pm

servo wrote:dan and i were sposed to buy a townhome together and when it came time to seal the deal he was all like "im having an emergency, ill get you my down payment at the end of the month"
six years later im still out his 12 grand down payment
you have a townhome?

Darrin

Post by Darrin » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:45 pm

I'll gladly buy more of dan's records if he wants to sell them again.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:11 pm

sadly my townhome was seized after someone (dan?) called the cops about the marijuana plants i had growing in the basement
Tu vir nunc es, canis

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:51 pm

tom2electricboogaloo wrote:
vegan ss wrote:This is the last thing I say about it on here.
Yeah, I should of said I'm not going to argue about this here. Which I'm not. So bye.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm

It makes it so easy that I'm dealing with an idiot that makes an admittance of guilt in a public forum, cool.

You've owed me $160 for 10 months. You have owed this to me because I paid for your cat to be put to sleep. You had absolutely no money at all at the time, so I figured I'd be a good friend and help you out provided you'd pay me back as soon as you could. Then, you got kicked out of your house. I let you live rent free in mine for two months because you had no where left to go and I thought you would take the time and get back on your feet. During these two months, all I saw you do was fuck around and skip out on work as often as you could. When you did start paying rent, you still fucked around, skipped out on work, and made absolutely no effort at all to pay me back any of the money you owed me. No effort at all. It even got so bad that we were going to get EVICTED from our place because of you owing rent money and lying about paying it when you actually didn't because you're such a fuck up.

You've proven to me that you are not reasonable at all. I've seen you get kicked out of house after house after house, owe tons of money to the people that have kicked you out, so I decided I wasn't going to let you fuck me over like the rest. I am holding your records because that's the only way you'll understand that I'm serious about getting my money back, and, again, I'm not going to let you fuck me over anymore at all.

Let it be known that the only records I have ever sold of yours were to make up for the rent money that you owed us so that we wouldn't get evicted from our place. I have not sold anymore than that. Your records are sitting in a safe, clean place right now, untouched.

And since you're so unreasonable about stupid shit, I can be that way too:
If my snare drum is not back in my house by September 30th, consider your records sold. That's that.

You could've just paid me the $160, gotten your records back, and avoided this trouble, but you've crossed the line. You're a thief and I'm sick of you fucking me and my friends over.

-Joe.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:12 pm

servo wrote:epic thread

jnice

Post by jnice » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:36 am

"Don't take the law into your own hands...you take them to court!"
A has-been who never was.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:41 am

servo wrote:sadly my townhome was seized after someone (dan?) called the cops about the marijuana plants i had growing in the basement
For real?
I poop on Petland!

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:05 am

epic fight.

dan hits like a bitch.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:36 am

I felt very disrespected tonight when that happened, in the future don't bring your drama to any of my shows. If you want to fight do it elsewhere, way to leave a shitty impression on the other bands.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

crow

Post by crow » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:27 am

tylerjames515 wrote:I felt very disrespected tonight when that happened, in the future don't bring your drama to any of my shows. If you want to fight do it elsewhere, way to leave a shitty impression on the other bands.

"boobiez and buttz"
- u-god of the wu tang clan

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:49 am

Who faught who?