More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Varg
Failed DMACC

Sounds like a plan

Post by Varg » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:26 pm

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12237.html

Obama's 'emergency' economic plan

...is to TAKE money from oil companies and REDISTRIBUTE income. This is an ECONOMIC plan....

Why should money be taken from them?
'Cause they make 'a lot'? Why not steal it from Microsoft? If you're stealing money from Company A over Company B purely because "people don't like Company A so it looks better"- and that's your ECONOMIC PLAN....THEN YOU HAVE NO FUCKING BUSINESS RUNNING AS PRESIDENT.
So, after we take money from them... Who's next? Wal-Mart? And then who? GM? Toyota? Pizza-Hut?
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Thom

Re: Sounds like a plan

Post by Thom » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Varg wrote:So, after we take money from them... Who's next? Wal-Mart? And then who? GM? Toyota? Pizza-Hut?
I like the way you think. Radical restructure of the wealth distribution inside this country. With a man like you at the helm this nation will go far!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:46 pm

Varg wrote:
...is to TAKE money from oil companies and REDISTRIBUTE income. This is an ECONOMIC plan....

You can't trust those people, they're always out to steal something.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Thom wrote:
Varg wrote:So, after we take money from them... Who's next? Wal-Mart? And then who? GM? Toyota? Pizza-Hut?
I like the way you think. Radical restructure of the wealth distribution inside this country. With a man like you at the helm this nation will go far!
how about you give me a lung then. im sure yours are better than mine.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:14 pm

El Rhino wrote:You can't trust those people, they're always out to steal something.
El Rhino wrote:You can't trust those people, they're always out to steal something.

Thom

Post by Thom » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 pm

joseph wrote:
Thom wrote:
how about you give me a lung then. im sure yours are better than mine.
You'll just smoke em all up!