More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

WebSkunk

Need a part-time job, 5pm-9pm shifts?

Post by WebSkunk » Thu May 22, 2008 2:25 pm

I've been working out at Chase Suites Hotel as a bartender for a while but my hours are changing at my full time job so I can't do it anymore. For a part-time job this is SUPER easy.

It's a real low volume bar/hotel. They do social hour where guests get free appetizers and draught beer from 5-6pm - then the kitchen/bar stay open until 9pm. The job is just to cook the appetizers (all frozen stuff in either the oven or fryer) put them out, hand out beer for a bit, clean up appetizers and that's about it. It's really low volume. I make about 2-8$ in tips a shift and make a room service order about 2-3 times a week tops. There is always plenty of downtime where I'm sitting and watching TV. $8/hr to 1/2 ass do stuff for an hour and then just basically stand around for a couple.

If you've ever worked any job at a restaurant then you're already overqualified for how easy this job is. The people you work with are all decent too.

It's at 114th (50th) and University behind the McDonalds and Applebees and stuff. You can let me know if you want more info but they'll be looking to replace me starting next week so you could fill out an application and interview really quickly.
huh?

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Re: Need a part-time job, 5pm-9pm shifts?

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu May 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Drug test?
I poop on Petland!

WebSkunk

Post by WebSkunk » Fri May 23, 2008 7:45 am

yes.
huh?

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sat May 24, 2008 12:21 pm

So they want you to take a test to make sure you don't use recreational drugs in order for you to get hired to serve people a recreational drug?
I poop on Petland!

HeyFergy

Post by HeyFergy » Sat May 24, 2008 7:06 pm

Wow, imagine that. :roll: