More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Varg
Failed DMACC

HASSELBECK MAKES BARACK BACKTRACK

Post by Varg » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:12 pm

---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Re: HASSELBECK MAKES BARACK BACKTRACK

Post by JoePreppy » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:39 pm

Heh, wow she got him
:oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: And dude Glenn Beck's show is horrible, I can listen to Hannity and Micheal Savage all day, but Beck is just whining, bitching and moaning for 3hrs oh and NEVER FUNNY, not even on accident...ever

And take down your stupid sig. you worthless piece of shit.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Comparing Don Imus to Wright is a pretty big stretch. A pastor is someone you put your trust into and who also does a hell of a lot more for the world than a radio host. They have a far more positive effect on those around them and thus it makes sense to look past their flaws and appreciate the good aspects of their work.

So..

Obama's former pastor says a few crazy things, spouts some controversial views, but also is a positive force in the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people. You take the bad with the good.

Don Imus is a talk show host whose job is to editorialize on current issues and rile people up in order to get listeners and generate advertising revenue. It makes perfect sense to me that he would be a bit more expendable than a pastor.

Yes, it's a double-standard, but not everything is black and white.

Also, you listen to Glenn Beck.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

moltar

Post by moltar » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:00 pm

JoePreppy wrote:Heh, wow she got him
:oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: And dude Glenn Beck's show is horrible, I can listen to Hannity and Micheal Savage all day, but Beck is just whining, bitching and moaning for 3hrs oh and NEVER FUNNY, not even on accident...ever
qft

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:38 am

I HATE THAT BROAD.