More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

DARKBASS

ROZE BAND Randy Van Hosen 1949 - 2008 RIP BRO, from Lewis

Post by DARKBASS » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:07 am

It is with saddened harts that we inform
you that Randy Van Hosen passed away on March 16, 2008, after his seven month battle with cancer. Randy was born on
December 2, 1949 in Des Moines to Bob and Alice Van Hosen.

Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m. Friday,
March 21, 2008, at Hamilton’s near Highland Memory Gardens, 121 NW 60th Ave., Des Moines. Family will visit with friends from
6 to 9 p.m. on Thursday at the funeral home.

Randy was a founding and lifelong member of Roze, who played throughout Iowa for over 30 years with the band ROZE whom recorded 6 Albums/CDs . In 2006 Randy and ROZE where where inducted into the Iowa Rock ‘n Roll Music Association's Iowa Hall of Fame.

I don't know of any other Iowa acts or musicians that opened for
both Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Bolan.

Those of you who read this and know Randy

- I have written this three times now - and don't feel it will ever do him justice. So I am asking your help to write a short message - share a story or picture : for Randy and his wife and family.

We will post them on dsm fav local rockin website
www. stars4iowa. com

Please do yourself a favor & read Randys http://www. angelfire. com/stars4/iowa/ROZE. htm Interview
he did back in 2005 its one of are best one's and its from one
the best our own Randy!!

For our part Randy was an totaly awsome friend!
He was a huge supporter and contributor to this website
and the originator writer of Randys Rants.

Randy had nothing but praise for all those local musicians who break there butts and play for the love of playing music and chase thier musical dreams,. He was all about supporting the local musicians and music scence in Iowa,

just like us at stars4iowa. com its a totaly FREE website and updated weekly and we do all this for you the fans, the musicians, we support you all

PLEASE REPOST the right way click reply copy all codes then click new bulletin then Paste in what you copyed in new bulletin body add your new or the same Subject.. the reason I broke it down like that is MOST
of you dont Repost so others can read it, I honesy dont want you to repost just for me again!! thanks God is now watching you hit reply, copy all codes
hit new bulletin, paste in info. check it, fix anything out of line, check , then hit POST! and now you can feel good about yourself for doing it. much love.
MARK'O'WAR

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Re: ROZE BAND Randy Van Hosen 1949 - 2008 RIP BRO, from Lewis

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:44 am

wha?

Thom

Re: ROZE BAND Randy Van Hosen 1949 - 2008 RIP BRO, from Lewis

Post by Thom » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:26 am

I have no idea who this person is.