Re: 515forums.com

Post by joseph » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:31 am

class of 98
i thought it was grinnell?

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:55 am

El Rhino wrote:
yuppy wrote:hehe; rules? this is the internet man. only shit i dont want to see on that site is racism really. . .

Racism isn't allowed on your site, but it looks like Italians are fair game though. What if I posted a "how to make a nigger tutorial" on your website, with a picture of an African-American holding a bucket of chicken and his unpaid cellphone bill in the other? You're a bigot, just like your buddies down at the "Dub Pub", besides the African-American one who "dresses like a Drake student" (like all black people wear Fubu and doo-rags).

By posting the "guido" thing, you only fan the flames of racial/ethnic biases.
Lol at anyone who calls that bigotry. Lighten the fuck up and quit taking yourself so seriously.

Ethnic Bias can be hilarious. I think that picture kind of speaks for itself, and hell, that guy could be german or british for all we know.

Yes I would laugh at a black guy with watermelon, eating fried chicken. Not because I think African Americans are less than equal, but because what makes us different can be funny, even if its a totally false stereotype. What makes us different can be funny. Any black guy I've ever been friends with has laughed at and told these jokes that stereotype black people, white people, mexicans, etc etc etc. Its not bigotry without anger or hate. I mean whats wrong with a white guy telling a racist joke? Saying he cant but a black can.... wouldnt that be even more improper... censorship on the basis of a membership into the race club?
Last edited by yuppy on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:58 am

yuppy wrote:
El Rhino wrote:
yuppy wrote:hehe; rules? this is the internet man. only shit i dont want to see on that site is racism really. . .

Racism isn't allowed on your site, but it looks like Italians are fair game though. What if I posted a "how to make a nigger tutorial" on your website, with a picture of an African-American holding a bucket of chicken and his unpaid cellphone bill in the other? You're a bigot, just like your buddies down at the "Dub Pub", besides the African-American one who "dresses like a Drake student" (like all black people wear Fubu and doo-rags).

Lol at anyone who calls that biggotry. Lighten the fuck up and quit taking yourself so seriously.

OH NO He used a banned word! Call the thought police.
this site for the serious only, dude.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:06 pm

Hank Fist wrote: this site for the serious only, dude.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:11 pm

i like the fact that jrs is hanging out there and not here.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:13 pm

lol tabs son.. you dont check multiple forums @ once? shit im at offtopic.com too

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:33 pm

El Rhino wrote:

http://www.515forums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=538

Fixed it for you.
Seriously

Heshua

Post by Heshua » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:56 pm

yuppy wrote:
Ethnic Bias can be hilarious. I think that picture kind of speaks for itself, and hell, that guy could be german or british for all we know.
yuppy wrote:lol tabs son.. you dont check multiple forums @ once? shit im at offtopic.com too
Is Maddox in one of your tabs?
El Oh El

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:59 pm

yuppy wrote: Lol at anyone who calls that bigotry. Lighten the fuck up and quit taking yourself so seriously.

. I mean whats wrong with a white guy telling a racist joke? ?

- That's not bigotry to dehumanize someone of a certain racial/ethnic group based upon exagerated stereotypes? Hmmm. I didn't know that.

- You and I both know good and well that guy is not German or British but as Italian as spaghetti and Zubaz pants. We also know that "guido" is a slur for Italians. I suppose you'll also tell me that "niggers come in all different colors" and "guido" doesn't always mean "Italian".

- A lot.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:10 pm

1) we dont know that. you just assume that. he could just be some fake baker from anywhere with dark hair.

2) Guido does not always mean italian.
A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.

NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted.

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predecessor; it is usually just their choice of attire and use of slang and poor speech skills that differentiate them from the classic guido. Most guidos are distrusting of non-whites despite the fact some of their attire and music can be traced to non-white origins.

PASSTIMES/RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Guidos enjoy beating up a non-white or homosexual while assisted by a group of 5-10 guido friends backing them up; engaging in date rape; and displaying their lack of rhythm by dancing poorly in the middle of a club's dance floor while non-guidos look on in disbelief.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guido

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:15 pm

1. Italians are the only people who would wear white pants, therefore he's Italian. I don't know why we're even arguing about this, you know he's Italian and you know that Italians are the intended victim of this malicious display of ethnic hatred.

2. Yes it does. I know this from many years of being around the Italian-American community, not by looking it up on Urban Dictionary.

3. You're racist.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:16 pm

OK, let's save this type of discussion for 515forums. and the horsehead is annoying.

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Hank Fist wrote:OK, let's save this type of discussion for 515forums. and the horsehead is annoying.
Aw... c'mon, this is entertaining.

And I'm loving Rhino's arguments.
Seriously

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:36 pm

yuppy wrote: 2) Guido does not always mean italian.
every entry says italian.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:09 pm

joseph wrote:
so public schools failed you too?
A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:17 pm

"Guido" (Gino in Canada) is a pejorative slang term for a young, lower class or working class, Italian-American or Italian-Canadian male from the urban Northeastern United States or urban Central Canada, most often New York and the surrounding area due to the large number of Italian-Americans living in the area. The guido stereotype is often portrayed as humorously and incorrigibly uncultured, with a thuggish and overtly macho attitude and an unyielding pride in his Italian ancestry.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:19 pm

yuppy wrote:
joseph wrote:
so public schools failed you too?
jackass.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:20 pm

doesnt make you any less wrong^^

lol at people trying to make words hurtful and racist instead of funny and enjoyable. . .

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm

yuppy wrote:lol at people trying to make words hurtful and racist instead of funny and enjoyable. . .
yuppy

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Wheatstache wrote:
Hank Fist wrote:OK, let's save this type of discussion for 515forums. and the horsehead is annoying.
Aw... c'mon, this is entertaining.

And I'm loving Rhino's arguments.
ok.

{edit: it's just that, well, candy could be discussed}

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:05 pm

yuppy wrote:
lol at people trying to make words hurtful and racist instead of funny and enjoyable. . .

Sorry if I don't think racism is funny or enjoyable.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:20 pm

i find that people who are so ignorant to really believe the hate that can come out of their mouths are funny and to be laught at... or arrested if it leads to something violent. its a far better solution to ignore or find humor in them than to let it bother you..

i mean anyone who really thinks a joke about race is hateful or discriminatory has to understand the words have no power. its only power it has derived from the response the word evokes... id rather give the words the power of laughter than anger.

Thomas

Post by Thomas » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:23 pm

i agree races are wrong. Please be kind to a person wether they r blace or white or Mexico. all peple are equl and you ned to be kind to a Race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanjk's!

_thoms

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:27 pm

What may feel empowering to you is oppressive to others. Just because you laugh at African-Americans eating fried chicken doesn't mean that everyone is laughing with you by any means... nor should they. As a nation we face many problems in our quest to crush stereotypes. Attempting to desensitize them by posting derogitory photos of Italian-Americans or only playing beer pong with African-Americans who attempt to fit the Anglo cultural mold is not the answer, my friend.

Andy State

Post by Andy State » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:05 pm

ryan thank you for making my day at work that much more enjoyable
I've got that PMA

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Andy State wrote:ryan thank you for making my day at work that much more enjoyable
Seconded. Good lawd!
Seriously

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:25 pm

or just keep trying to sensationalize a picture..... OH NOEZ ITS RACIST BECAUSE ITS MAKING FUN OF A KID DRESSED LIKE AN IDIOT!

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:51 pm

rhino +3

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:52 pm

yuppy wrote:or just keep trying to sensationalize a picture..... OH NOEZ ITS RACIST BECAUSE ITS MAKING FUN OF A KID DRESSED LIKE AN IDIOT!
It's racist because it says guido. Sorry. That shit's racist.
Seriously

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:05 pm

so is trailer trash racist too?