Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Pick one.

Because he's black.
10%
Because he's a cop. ACAB!!!
14%
Because he's black AND a cop.
10%
Because of adverse socioeconomic conditions and racism.
10%
Dat bitch be lyin! Maynard iz mah nigga!
No votes
He was set up by the white establishment who hates to see a brotha succeed.
5%
I'm going to say something stupid - see below.
19%
Other - please explain.
10%
Cluck cluck cluck.
24%

Total votes: 21

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Re: Poll Time.

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Shane wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote:I lived in a couple different black neighborhoods in Minneapolis and never had problems except being solicited by crack whores walking home from a bar late at night or any other time. You need to have a ghetto pass.
Your arguments are weak: anecdotal evidence means nothing when applied to a whole population.
Not in my world.
I poop on Petland!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:Plus, why would they go after you?

It's painfully obvious that beating you wouldn't be hard, and you have nothing worth stealing.

Just sayin..........
What about the bucket of Popeye's I was usually carrying back home when cutting through the projects? Believe me, it would be hard as fuck for anyone to take my Popeye's.
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:through the projects in North Minneapolis you would probably get jumped.

So in other words you do not believe that blacks are more prone to committing crimes but at the same time there's a high likelihood that Joey (being white, of course) would get jumped for walking through an area with a high concentration of blacks?

Perplexing, Mr. Reeferseed... Perplexing...

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:26 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote:through the projects in North Minneapolis you would probably get jumped.

So in other words you do not believe that blacks are more prone to committing crimes but at the same time there's a high likelihood that Joey (being white, of course) would get jumped for walking through an area with a high concentration of blacks?

Perplexing, Mr. Reeferseed... Perplexing...
He'd probably get jumped by the Polacks in Nordeast Minneapolis and the Guidos in East St Paul too. Some people are just walking targets for getting jumped
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

I've been "jumped" twice in my life, both times by niggers.

I've obviously been in some unfair fights with white guys, MOSTLY because one of them couldn't beat me, but the only time I have ever had a group of guys come after me for absolutely no reason, it's been niggers.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 pm

And I guess y'all forgot about the white cops in Creston that raped that chick at the Cuntry Club.
I poop on Petland!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Why would you hate this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eitsutpOc
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:And I guess y'all forgot about the white cops in Creston that raped that chick at the Cuntry Club.

Sure didn't, I hope they rot in jail. And for that one rape committed by a white guy, there will be ten committed by blacks.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote:And I guess y'all forgot about the white cops in Creston that raped that chick at the Cuntry Club.

Sure didn't, I hope they rot in jail. And for that one rape committed by a white guy, there will be ten committed by blacks.
How many of the Catholic priests that cornhole little boys are black?
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:
Joey Chaos wrote:

How many of the Catholic priests that cornhole little boys are black?

That hasn't happened in nearly as many instances as normal rape cases, it just gets WAY more publicity. Don't get me wrong, it's a terrible thing, but there's probably less than a a few dozen Catholic priests that have ever abused a child, like I said, the ones that have just get tons of media attention because the church is involved. Compare this to the tens of thousands of blacks that commit rape and whatever other violent crimes each year, and it's not shit.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:

That hasn't happened in nearly as many instances as normal rape cases, it just gets WAY more publicity. Don't get me wrong, it's a terrible thing, but there's probably less than a a few dozen Catholic priests that have ever abused a child, like I said, the ones that have just get tons of media attention because the church is involved. Compare this to the tens of thousands of blacks that commit rape and whatever other violent crimes each year, and it's not shit.
less than a few dozen?....right. Face it, race has nothing to do with crime and that's a fact.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:46 pm

It might be a fact in your little drug influenced mind, but the numbers don't lie, and they don't change.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Numbers do lie, especially when they are put out by the government. Numbers also change when they are manipulated by someone trying to prove their retarded point like a person's race making them bad.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Go check out the Federal Prison populations in the US, then compare them to the countries population by race.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:09 pm

All that tells me is that blacks are singled out to be railroaded more often than crackers because they can't afford good lawyers so they get stuck with Public Pretenders.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote: they can't afford good lawyers so they get stuck with Public Pretenders.
So do probably atleast 1/3 of the white people that are arrested!

This is like arguing with a stoned 1st grader.

I quit.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 pm

So if 95% of black folks gots ta use Public Pretenders and only 33% of whiteys gots ta use PPs ................what's that tell you?

You can make all the ignorant claims you want, but it is totally retarded to judge people by their race. People who do that are FAGZ with a Kapitol F
I poop on Petland!

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Other:

I think he's being accused because the 19 or 22 year old is a lyin' ass bitch.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the black cop in question has very little trouble pulling women. Cops can be sociopaths like anyone else, but they're also a little more aware of the implications of their actions (especially while in uniform).
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:36 pm

robdigi wrote:Other:

I think he's being accused because the 19 or 22 year old is a lyin' ass bitch.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the black cop in question has very little trouble pulling women. Cops can be sociopaths like anyone else, but they're also a little more aware of the implications of their actions (especially while in uniform).
i thought so too but it said a couple things that made me think otherwise: 1) it didnt appear she was being arrested or suspected for a crime and 2) hes been put on a 2 day suspension for a related type of incident before. plus it seems like they wouldnt go ahead and arrest him and put him in jail unless they were pretty sure he was guilty. most times i hear about these types of things suspected of cops they get put on leave pending an investigation, not put on leave after getting arrested right away.

ps. being able to pull wool has nothing to do with a man raping a woman. but that should have been a given.
Last edited by Bullet Tooth on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote: You can make all the ignorant claims you want, but it is totally retarded to judge people by their race. People who do that are FAGZ with a Kapitol F
really? i submit this:
Big Fat Retard wrote:I think it has to do with blacks tending to be dumber criminals
what up, fag?
Last edited by Bullet Tooth on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:So if 95% of black folks gots ta use Public Pretenders and only 33% of whiteys gots ta use PPs ................what's that tell you?

You can make all the ignorant claims you want, but it is totally retarded to judge people by their race. People who do that are FAGZ with a Kapitol F

With a Kapitol F? Kapitol? Yeah?

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 pm

And to be honest, why is it the fault of the justice system, or anyone else that they can't afford a lawyer? They should try working.

I basically ditched my last year and half of high school, and went back when I was 22 and got a dmacc diploma just so I could say I did. I didn't go to college.

I made a little over $50,000 last year. If I can do it, why can't they?

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:And to be honest, why is it the fault of the justice system, or anyone else that they can't afford a lawyer? They should try working.

I basically ditched my last year and half of high school, and went back when I was 22 and got a dmacc diploma just so I could say I did. I didn't go to college.

I made a little over $50,000 last year. If I can do it, why can't they?
Who is "they"? Criminals in general?
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 pm

No, all of the poor wrongly accused blacks that according to you only get convicted because they can't afford a lawyer.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:No, all of the poor wrongly accused blacks that according to you only get convicted because they can't afford a lawyer.
What about white folks and Asians who don't make $50,000 a year? Why can't they do it like you do?
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Um, based on what you've been saying, they can. If blacks only go to jail because they can't afford a lawyer, yet whites and Asians can't afford lawyers either, there'd be an equal amount of all three in jail, as opposed to it being primarily blacks, like it is now. Right? Don't tell me you just threw that whole "niggaz can't afford no lahya" shit out because you couldn't think of anything else?

Oh yeah, that's prolly it.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:01 am

blah blah blah, racists really work hard to justify their irrational fear and hatred of a group of people based on a shared physical characteristic.
of course, because this one asshole is black, the entire race of people have to be put on trial for his crime.
he can't help being black, but he can help being a cop. fuck this dude for being a dickhead cop and for being a rapist.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:37 am

No. What does that have to do with the poll? Where did anyone say that white cops have never raped anyone? All I asked was what was the reasoning behind it - his profession, his race, socioeconomic status, etc.
Big Fat Retard wrote: How many of the Catholic priests that cornhole little boys are black?
Probably none considering Catholicism isn't usually the religion of choice for black folks. Again, I'm not sure what the handful of Catholic priests that molest children have to do with the 70,000+ known women (about half white) raped by blacks each year in this country.
Big Fat Retard wrote:
Joey Chaos wrote:

less than a few dozen?....right. Face it, race has nothing to do with crime and that's a fact.
There sure does seem to be quite the correlation throughout the entire world... and if you say it's economics, then why are poor Eastern European countries, Appalachia, Southern Iowa, Uruguay, etc. safer than black areas of the US and Europe?
Big Fat Retard wrote:All that tells me is that blacks are singled out to be railroaded more often than crackers because they can't afford good lawyers so they get stuck with Public Pretenders.
Perhaps but getting away with a crime doesn't mean the crime didn't happen. See: OJ.
Bullet Tooth wrote: ps. being able to pull wool has nothing to do with a man raping a woman. but that should have been a given.
Truth. If you recall that black serial rapist that went around last summer and raped all those women in the suburbs they interviewed his ghetto-ass sister after they shot him and she was like "there was no way he was the rapist. He was too good looking, he didn't have to rape nobody". Unbelievable.
ilikehorses wrote:blah blah blah, racists really work hard to justify their irrational fear and hatred of a group of people based on a shared physical characteristic. .
When did facts become irrational?

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:38 am

ilikehorses wrote:blah blah blah, racists really work hard to justify their irrational fear and hatred of a group of people based on a shared physical characteristic.
of course, because this one asshole is black, the entire race of people have to be put on trial for his crime.
he can't help being black, but he can help being a cop. fuck this dude for being a dickhead cop and for being a rapist.
EXACTLY.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:41 am

Also I wanted to see what those of you who happen to believe that cops are all evil AND take a sympathetic stance towards minority crime due to the pressures of white racism, economic reasons and stereotypes. It's kind of a nice conflict of interest for our socially-conscious friends here on 515Crew.