More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

kylervk

Re: Hanging out with GWAR tonight-

Post by kylervk » Thu May 07, 2009 1:13 pm

a few weeks ago i was trippin backstage at roadburn and smoked weed with radio moscow, the percussionist of amon duul II and gomer pyle. after that i saw barroness, orange goblin and wolves in the throne room. i got free food/drinks all night. then i smoked with parker, 2 gypsys and some dude from saviors. we talked about fetus for a bit, and then security grabbed me and said we couldnt be smoking at the main stage while motorpsycho was playing, so i handed off the pipe and went to a smaller stage to watch the devils blood. some old romanian lady kept looking at me and telling me that the devils blood were real demons and that the devil was in the other room with them. the next thing i know shes tugging at my shirt and the band walks by to get on stage covered in black face paint, and what i hoped was fake blood, they were carrying huge gothic candle holders and were starring at me like i shouldnt be at the side stage for this. the old romanian lady said that i should leave, so i did. i went to find sam, radio moscows tour manager, so we could get the fuck out of tilburg and get to the hotel. sams no where to be found so i just go outside to get some fresh air, and see people screaming and crying the streets, puking everywhere and there are 2-3 professional looking camera guys filming it all, there was some croatian band selling records, too. i walked back in, found everybody, and then we watched white hills. everyone inside was walking around stoned, and i was trippin. people at the fest looked like fucking zombies, and everything was just all too real for me. its 1 (the fest started at 6) and we decide to leave, and drive through the city going 60 on residential roads smoking weed. we hit the main streets and 2 motorcycle cops pass us just as im hitting the pipe, but i quick hide it, exhale, and take a drag off of a cigarette as they roll by. it just seemed like we were above the law... and in europe. we get to the hotel and we have 3 rooms for 5 people. we do a night cap, and pass out. i also saw ufomammut, zu, and minsk. it was a fucked up night. i really think that romanian lady put a curse on me.
Last edited by kylervk on Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Furious D

Post by Furious D » Thu May 07, 2009 1:41 pm

servo wrote:
Beaver wrote:<-----Shook Manute Bol's hand at Prarie Meadows last year.

winner. /thread.

WHOA! YES!
....just kidding.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 pm

god damn orange goblin rules.

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm

inx515xhell wrote:god damn orange goblin rules.
no.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Thu May 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Im acting in a movie called Megafault starring Brittany Murphy that's coming out on SciFi this fall.

Kyler's story is the best though. Intense.

Runner up is Robdigi and his period. LMAO.
i fucking rule.

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu May 07, 2009 3:17 pm

inx515xhell wrote:gwar is fucking fun, stop hating.
you remember that glory hole between our rooms?

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu May 07, 2009 3:29 pm

i

heard

EVERYTHING.

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm

inx515xhell wrote:i

heard

EVERYTHING.