Glory and honour
Contempt of death
Helpfulness towards the poor and the sick
Respect for the church

Thom

Re: Inflaymes

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:42 pm

inflaymes wrote:...that's funny..cause I'm Jewish too
I don't give a fuck what you are you inbred piece of shit. THIS ONE WAS NOT OKAY. In classic moron nu-metal fashion, you can't just back off. You have to keep justifying everything you do. Didn't you learn anything from before. You aren't going to make me think that you are anything but a piece of shit.

I expect a message sent to the colonizer myspace by 4pm today, apologizing for this.

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:56 pm

What no snappy comeback?

You aren't going to try and talk your way out of your fucking blatant racism?

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Oh, excuse me? And wishing people were dead and hating for the sake of hating isn't a form of racism? You drew a conclusion of my statement and about me... I fanned the flames of your stupidity. I don't apologize for anything. And yes I AM a German Jew, born and raised.

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Hank Fist wrote:
inflaymes wrote: It's a maltese cross.
I see you represent the 8 points of the Maltese Cross well:
The eight points symbolise the chivalric virtues
Loyalty
Piety
Frankness
Bravery
Glory and honour
Contempt of death
Respect for the church
Yes, just as much as half the people on here do. Not.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:05 pm

We're his remarks technically 'racist' though? not defending by any means...I've just always been confused by how racism is determined...are the Jewish people considered a race? i thought race was based off of physical traits as apposed to religious beliefs, customs, and whatnot...so if religion is considered to be an aspect of culture can it be considered racist??? I'm just curious I've been confused for a little while now..

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:12 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:We're his remarks technically 'racist' though? not defending by any means...I've just always been confused by how racism is determined...are the Jewish people considered a race? i thought race was based off of physical traits as apposed to religious beliefs, customs, and whatnot...so if religion is considered to be an aspect of culture can it be considered racist??? I'm just curious I've been confused for a little while now..
Judiasm is a religion you must be born into. Hebrew is the race. Yes it is racism.
inflaymes wrote:Oh, excuse me? And wishing people were dead and hating for the sake of hating isn't a form of racism? You drew a conclusion of my statement and about me... I fanned the flames of your stupidity. I don't apologize for anything. And yes I AM a German Jew, born and raised.
You stupid stupid motherfucker. I was dropping everything because I didn't need your fucked up negativity in my life.

Actually wishing pieces of shit who get on the road after drinking and put my friends, my family in danger had died, isn't racism. Has anyone close to you ever been effected by a drunk driver?

Fine, don't apologize, but you are going to get in over your head. People of all religions and races can be fucking racist, dumbass.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Thom wrote:
I don't give a fuck what you are you inbred piece of shit. THIS ONE WAS NOT OKAY. In classic moron nu-metal fashion, you can't just back off. You have to keep justifying everything you do. Didn't you learn anything from before. You aren't going to make me think that you are anything but a piece of shit.

I expect a message sent to the colonizer myspace by 4pm today, apologizing for this.

Jesus CHRIST, you are SUCH A FUCKING WHINER.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Varg wrote:
Thom wrote:

Jesus CHRIST, you are SUCH A FUCKING WHINER.
You better fucking hope I never see you again you again, cumstain.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:16 pm

Thom wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:We're his remarks technically 'racist' though? not defending by any means...I've just always been confused by how racism is determined...are the Jewish people considered a race? i thought race was based off of physical traits as apposed to religious beliefs, customs, and whatnot...so if religion is considered to be an aspect of culture can it be considered racist??? I'm just curious I've been confused for a little while now..
Judiasm is a religion you must be born into. Hebrew is the race. Yes it is racism.
inflaymes wrote:Oh, excuse me? And wishing people were dead and hating for the sake of hating isn't a form of racism? You drew a conclusion of my statement and about me... I fanned the flames of your stupidity. I don't apologize for anything. And yes I AM a German Jew, born and raised.
You stupid stupid motherfucker. I was dropping everything because I didn't need your fucked up negativity in my life.

Actually wishing pieces of shit who get on the road after drinking and put my friends, my family in danger had died, isn't racism. Has anyone close to you ever been effected by a drunk driver?

Fine, don't apologize, but you are going to get in over your head. People of all religions and races can be fucking racist, dumbass.
i don't know how legitimate of a source this is but...he states otherwise...

"What is "Jewish"?
From Lisa Katz,
Your Guide to Judaism.
Is being Jewish a race, nationality or religious identity?

Being Jewish is not a race

Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years.

Being Jewish is not a nationality

Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish.

Being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement

Being Jewish means you are a part of a religious movement. However, the great majority of Jews become a part of the religious movement through birth and not due to their beliefs or actions. In this way, being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement.

A Jewish identity is automatically bestowed on the babies of Jewish mothers (according to Orthodox and Conservative Judaism) and of Jewish mothers or fathers (according to Reform Judaism). This Jewish identity stays with them throughout life even if they don't actively practice Judaism.

If a person is not born Jewish, he/she can undergo the process of conversion to become a Jew. A person who was not born Jewish or has not gone through the conversion process is not considered a Jew even if he or she believes in Judaism and observes Jewish practices. The conversion process is very meaningful because it is the only way for a non-Jew to become Jewish."

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Thom wrote:
You better fucking hope I never see you again you again, cumstain.

Or what, you'll WHINE at me?! I hope I do see you again. You seem to think you're pretty god damn tough, but I beg to differ...
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:17 pm

1 more...
" Are Jews a Race?

In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of Nazi Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin.

But setting aside the emotional issues, Jews are clearly not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a Jew without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung). "

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Thom wrote:
Judiasm is a religion you must be born into.
then how did sammy davis jr convert?

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:19 pm

joseph wrote: then how did sammy davis jr convert?
refer to post above the one i qouted

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:20 pm

You were born and raised in Germany?
Seriously

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:
joseph wrote: then how did sammy davis jr convert?
refer to post above the one i qouted
rhetorical question.

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote: i don't know how legitimate of a source this is but...he states otherwise...

"What is "Jewish"?
From Lisa Katz,
Your Guide to Judaism.
Is being Jewish a race, nationality or religious identity?

A Jewish identity is automatically bestowed on the babies of Jewish mothers (according to Orthodox and Conservative Judaism) and of Jewish mothers or fathers (according to Reform Judaism). This Jewish identity stays with them throughout life even if they don't actively practice Judaism.

If a person is not born Jewish, he/she can undergo the process of conversion to become a Jew. A person who was not born Jewish or has not gone through the conversion process is not considered a Jew even if he or she believes in Judaism and observes Jewish practices. The conversion process is very meaningful because it is the only way for a non-Jew to become Jewish."
My bad. You can convert, but it is EXTREMELY difficult.
I'm more speaking of the Hebrew race in the context of this argument.
I guess I consider anyone who hates someone else because of the color of their skin, or their religion racist.
I think that Judaism is a little different than other religions in the whole race respect because thats what I was always taught.

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Thom wrote:

drunk driving? Excuse me again? there was absolutely no alcohol involved...where DO you come up with this?

and YOU bring the negativity by being an annoying prick who likes to hang on my nuts!

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:23 pm

i had always been confused and conflicted on that one...its definitely something worth thinking about though...

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:26 pm

AND, for the record..I AM NOT racist. Just hate dickheads.

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:28 pm

inflaymes wrote:
Thom wrote:

drunk driving? Excuse me again? there was absolutely no alcohol involved...where DO you come up with this?

and YOU bring the negativity by being an annoying prick who likes to hang on my nuts!
If there was no alcohol involved I'll let it go.

You fucking insulted a good friend of mine.
I don't see how that is hanging on your nuts.

Remember when I said "hey, whats up?" and didn't instantly make fun of you?

why would a german born jew insult other people based on religion and say he was a nazi?

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Wheatstache wrote:
army brat? fulda w.germany

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:32 pm

joseph wrote:
Wheatstache wrote:
army brat? fulda w.germany
Not really, and You remember well.

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:35 pm

citizen?

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:42 pm

and I was insulted..where the fuck is my apology??

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:44 pm

joseph wrote:citizen?
yes- the situation is a little deeper than i intend to go into.

Heshua

Post by Heshua » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:46 pm

obviously this shit never gets settled online. just set up the fight already.
El Oh El

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:47 pm

inflaymes wrote:
Hank Fist wrote:
inflaymes wrote: It's a maltese cross.
Loyalty
Piety
Frankness
Bravery
Glory and honour
Contempt of death
Respect for the church
Yes, just as much as half the people on here do. Not.
i guess, personally, if i display something on my person, it symbolizes something meaningful to me. I just not big into decorating myself with random symbols.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Ethnicity is the word everyone is searching for.

Fuck inflaymes. What a shithead.

-Joe.

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:58 pm

[quote
Loyalty
Piety
Frankness
Bravery
Glory and honour
Contempt of death
Respect for the church[/quote]

maltese cross has a different meaning for me as I was a firefighter in the Air Force..but yes, aside from being a Shithead on here ( I am what I'm given ) I am a pretty decent standup guy.