More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

ProphecY

Re: COOL SHOW ALERT!!

Post by ProphecY » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:11 pm

No one has said anything negative about me, but Tre and Eyerishkyd have been nothing but cool with me and they are two genuine good guys. So this kinda gets to me. Joe you were startin shit with them during there set, and he was nice enough to apologize for offending you, I really don't see how you took this farther. But considering you made this thread before the show you had all intentions of starting shit. They're cool by me. I plan on doing shows with them in the future. If you don't like em so be it, this is just getting stupid.

Thats my 2 cents

Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:24 pm

http://www.myspace.com/koonlanderz

^

real gangster music played by white dudes

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Prophecy, no one has said anything negetive about you because you are actually part of the local music scene. You play shows and go to shows. You didn't just show up out of absolutely no where proclaiming to be "KING OF THE MIDWEST". I've never seen either of these guys at a local hip hop show (or any other show for that matter) and I've been to a lot of them. These dudes come out of nowhere proclaiming to be the best MCs in the midwest, claiming they'll be signing autographs after (what I assume to be) their second show, and I'm not supposed to think this is the biggest, shittiest joke ever? Give me a break. Also, who the fuck crowns themselves? LOL

I went to their show to have fun. Until that dude used the word faggot, I was having fun. But after that, fuck that. No care ever.

Unless you really are THE BEST, you need to shut the fuck up on claiming you're a KING OF THE MIDWEST and be humble about the music you make before I even begin to take you seriously. No matter how nice you are.

BTW, the split with Mic L is really good, Prophecy. I'll prob upload it a post a link to download later.

-Joe.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:58 pm

What I'm trying to say is these guys don't give a fuck about the local hip hop scene, all they care about is uploading new pictures to their myspace and the profile views they get because of it.
Why should I give a fuck about them?

-Joe.

ProphecY

Post by ProphecY » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:08 pm

I appreciate you saying the cd's good lol, but even on that cd I have a line sayin that I'M the king lol, rappers have ego's, do they really think they are the best rappers ever, no... they don't. I understand getting called out for shit. I had Angle call me out on a line, thats part of life but even when he did he wasn't rude about it, he just said he didn't agree that I was the greatest and he'd have to find out for himself. And for the use of faggot, even if you disagree with what they say then just keep that to yourself until after the set then talk that out with them. The way I see it's just a line in a song, not worthy of a two page thread bashing them. or even interupting a set.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:35 pm

If you cant handle anyone in the crowd heckling while your on stage, you need to rethink some shit.

I will say that using the "Faggot" in a song is pretty much cheap. People should start using the word "Dyke" more. That word makes me laugh.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Captain Caveman wrote:http://www.myspace.com/koonlanderz

^

Is this for real? Playing at greenwood park everynight in June? Hippies suck balls.

aeon grey

Post by aeon grey » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:42 am

ProphecY wrote:The way I see it's just a line in a song, not worthy of a two page thread bashing them. or even interupting a set.
for 515crew.. this thread is pretty mild.

These guys are really just clowns...

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:00 am

Beaver wrote:
Captain Caveman wrote:http://www.myspace.com/koonlanderz

^

Is this for real? Playing at greenwood park everynight in June? Hippies suck balls.
those jams are ill!!!

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:46 pm

ProphecY wrote:And for the use of faggot, even if you disagree with what they say then just keep that to yourself until after the set then talk that out with them.
No.

This is tame.

Dudes are dildos.

-Joe.

aeon grey

Post by aeon grey » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Next time I am coming to kill babies.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:26 pm

ATTENTION 515CREW

YOU ARE BEING CALLED OUT:
so fuck all of the people who are hatin on this show. fuck joe. your a pussy.

ill grab you by your greasy fuckin hair and slam you up against a wall.

ill cut your fuckin throat and piss on your body you fuckin FAGGOT!

also, i dont have a problem with gay people. just to set the record straight.

but i do have a problem with people who fuck wit someone elses set.

you disrespectful pieces of shit.

right at the beginnin of my song dedicated to my friend that died, you decided to fuck around wit that.

plus ima address the fact that you saw me downtown and i didnt do anything.

i was out my fuckin window, boy.

you just stood there and stared @ me.

yall keep doin whatcha doin, but you’re definitely some crooked as critics.

fuck off and suck a dick.

thanks 4 your time.

_Eyerishkyd_
looooool.

-Joe.

Clint

Post by Clint » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:31 pm

:?:

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Joe wrote:ATTENTION 515CREW

YOU ARE BEING CALLED OUT:

right at the beginnin of my song dedicated to my friend that died, you decided to fuck around wit that.

thanks 4 your time.

_Eyerishkyd_
looooool.

-Joe.
"thanks 4 your time"? i dont think he was calling out all of 515crew. just everybody that was "hatin" still...

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:37 pm

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:37 pm

lol, I know, right?
What a dipshit.

And, yeah, when I was in the middle of the street when I saw him, I just stood there and stared. In the middle of the street. In the street.

I didn't start laughing and yelling his name or anything.

"internet message threats are thug"

-Joe.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:46 pm

I can't wait until they write a really bad rap about this.

-Joe.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:00 pm

lol @ rap cat.

Tom

Post by Tom » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Joe wrote:I can't wait until they write a really bad rap about this.
i seriously thought his little "ill cut your fuckin throat and piss on your body you fuckin FAGGOT" rant was just that.
obviously

kenny rock

Post by kenny rock » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:03 pm

god i cant wait till they play here again .

moltar

Post by moltar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:11 pm

Beaver wrote:lol @ rap cat.
Huge win, @

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:26 pm

thanks 4 your time.

_Eyerishkyd_
BWHAHAHAHA AT YOUR LIFE.

Tom

Post by Tom » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:36 pm

yikes!

i just suffered through the first 20 seconds of the 1st song on their myspace.

by far, thee worst (no exaggeration) hip hop/rap/whatever song i have ever heard...and i have heard a lot of crap.

seriously fellas, stop.

just stop.

true crap artists.
Last edited by Tom on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
obviously

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Tom wrote:yikes!

by far, thee worst (no exaggeration) hip hop/rap/whatever song i have ever heard...and i have heard a lot of crap.

seriously fellas, stop.

just stop.
yeah, the guy "singing" is way off key "we grindin'....."

Tom

Post by Tom » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:51 pm

another gem...

What’s up world, its Eyerishkyd you already know. I ain’t apologizin for shit, i dont need to, but i do like the fact that we gettin all this promotion right now. Keep tellin people about us, have em come to our show. And nah, i aint been around to local hip hop shows, & yes i did come to the DMI scene outta nowhere.

Im from Mason City, ive been rappin for approximately 6-7 years, been writin lyrics for 8. I just moved to the area bout 7 months ago, same wit Tre. Where we’re from, there aint shit for a hip hop scene, no places to do shows, no hip hop shops to promote ourselves, but somehow we still managed to get ourselves a following back home.

Yes, we did headline our first couple shows here in Des Moines. We booked em, we got our boy T.R.A. to open for us @ our first show and we got him back to go .. our boys Prophecy & Micl opened our second show. We did this because we saw a couple dudes who are doin there thing and deserve to be doin more. I appreciate the love that all you guys have shown 4 real.

For a total of $64 that Me & Tre actually got for doin this show we gave Prophecy & T.R.A. $20 a piece. And from what ive heard someone didnt give Proph any money for opening for him. But then again thats just hear-say. haha.

I aint callin anyone out, but so you all know, i am affiliated when some dudes that’ll split wigs if i give the orders. Boss shit. Also, rap beef aint shit to me, ill chew & swallow any diss track made towards Eyerishkyd or Tre D Crazi. So get at me.

Shout out to T.R.A., Prophecy, Micl, City, JC Money, Lil’ AK, Tricky & everyone who has supported us whether it be from the 515, 641, 319, all you guys from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

To everyone else who cannot look past a word or 2 bein spoken on a song that has absolutely NOTHING to do with homosexuals, you have no business listenin to any music of any kind.

The song entitled "Let Me Get ’Em", is infact a diss to Soulja Girl, there are a couple other songs i have personally made goin @ Soulja Girl again. We’re are doin this to let people know where we’re comin from, we dont like little girls who make up some dance & somehow call it rap. The song does infact use the word "faggot". But as far as that goes, to me, "faggot" is just another word to use to call someone a dumbass. I have a few friends back home that are gay & lesbian, and i dont have a problem with them, and that is for the reason that they are able to look past the language used on certain tracks and tell us themselves that they really like our music.

Once again thanx 4 the support to everyone who is actually real. We’re gonna keep doin what we’re doin, we’re gonna keep callin ourselves "Kings Of The Midwest", cuz if we dont have any confidence in ourselves, who the fuck is gonna? Ya Dig?

THANK YOU 4 YOUR TIME,

_Eyerishkyd a.k.a. Young Hitta of Xerost8 Records_[WRAEgang]_
obviously

teedotjaydot

Post by teedotjaydot » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:59 pm

wow
i need a shower, a shave and maybe a song with a melody

moltar

Post by moltar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:34 pm

Hank Fist wrote:
Tom wrote:yikes!

seriously fellas, stop.

just stop.
yeah, the guy "singing" is way off key "we grindin'....."
But if you douse the vocals with chorus and flange no one will notice!

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:26 am

I like how these guys talk about how "real" they are when they dress and talk like they are from streets...when really they are from Podunk, Ia. Doesnt sound very real to me.

Tom

Post by Tom » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:10 am

the way "eye" see it...

Salutations, Planet Earth. It is I, the aforementioned eyerishkid. I do not feel the need to extend an apology for my clever antics. In light of this, I do sincerely appreciate the increased notoriety we have received. Please continue to attend our entertainment functions. Regrettably, I am not one to claim the honor of frequenting the musical events of others of a similar locale. My arrival on the creative community of Des Moines has been swift and from a lesser-known location.

I hark from a humble, industrial burg known as Mason City. I have been reciting my works for the past 7 years; I have been creating these works for an additional year. I relocated to the local community 14 fortnights ago with my compatriot Tre. Our community of origin is not a fertile ground for a creative being such as myself. Despite these crippling set backs, we have persevered and amassed ourselves a following of loyal minions.

Indeed, we received favorable billing at our first pair of engagements in Des Moines. At the premier engagement, our cohort T.R.A. did us the honors of preparing the gathered masses for our production. Upon our second engagement, our associates Prophecy and MicL were so kind as to prepare the people for yet another one of our epic musical recitals. We find it a pleasure to afford these opportunities to our fellow countrymen as they have been the first in line to truly appreciate the inspiration that we have to offer.

For the humble sum of 3247 Pence Sterling** that myself and Tre received for our services, we afforded Prophecy and T.R.A. the sum of 1015 Pence Silver apiece for their creative efforts. It has been brought to my attention that sir Prophecy was not afforded a stipend for his efforts. I cannot confirm this to be true, as it may just be empty-talk among my peers.

My intentions are not to extend ill will, but it should be known that I am in a position to dispatch my associates in a manner that would cause great harm to my adversaries. In addition, music which promotes conflict is not in my nature. That being said, if I am presented with a musical composition that does, in fact, defame myself or any of my associates' well-respected names; I will be forced to ingest said composition and biologically process it to completion. Retorts welcome.

At this time, I would like to sound the horns in salute of my comrades T.R.A., Prophecy, MicL, City, JC Money, Lil’ AK, Tricky, and all others who have been so kind as to embrace our uncompromising efforts.

As for those of you who cannot make light of the two spoken words, I in fact, spoke, which have no relevance to those who have a penchant for buggery…pay no mind to the King’s music. It is not meant to fall on the ears of the unenlightened. Such simpletons, they are.

Im my recent ode “Allow Me To Obtain Them”, I do, in fact, pass on a barrage of less-than-flattering charges to my arch-nemisette Soulja Girl. We compose these anthems to give the people an insight as to our origins. My associates and I are greatly opposed to young females who take a liking to creating their own, physically-demanding renditions of the art we hold so true…rap. Regrettably, we were forced to use the phrase “faggot”…not in reference to a tobacco cigarette, but to point out an individual who is not on par with our refined social standards. I have acquainted myself with several individuals from my home burg who choose to associate themselves with alternative sexual lifestyles, and, with a hand on the King’s bible, I can say that I am truly unalarmed with their life choices. I feel that references in my music to their lifestyles should be forgone as fodder for my yet-to-be-never-discovered brilliance.

At this time, I would like to extend an arm of gratitude to the tangible souls. We have no choice but to address ourselves as the “Kings of the Midwest”. Failing to do so would result in a Luftwaffe-style assault on our souls. Surely ye jest.

Your chronological generosity has not gone unnoticed;

(Eye refuse to type that twat’s moniker)

**(These Pence/Dollar conversion ratios are accurate as of 4/8/08, 11:34p.m.)
Last edited by Tom on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
obviously

teedotjaydot

Post by teedotjaydot » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:18 am

^^^^

THAT'S INCREDIBLE.

POST OF THE YEAR.
i need a shower, a shave and maybe a song with a melody