More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Re: COOL SHOW ALERT!!

Post by El Rhino » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 am

One more thing: It would be sweet if they rapped while wearing throwback North Iowa Huskies jerseys.

aeon grey

Post by aeon grey » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:01 am

to clarify... THEY did the costume change... I have no plans of ever actually doing one, but watching local acts do it is hilarious... I did not actually perform, just spectating.. and prophecy did open.

It was just hilarious to watch.. but the king ying lo chinese food scorched the fuck out of my mouth.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:11 pm

El Rhino wrote:Oh, the bio that Micah posted sounds a lot like "Behind The Music: Eminem". Hmmm....
from vaudevillemews.com, must've been their myspace.

and a wardrobe change would be amazing to see.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:21 pm

Hank Fist wrote: and a wardrobe change would be amazing to see.
i saw eddie money do it. 3 shirts sparkle black, sparkle white, sparkle silver and 2 scarf changes. it was amazing. id pay to see it again.

aeon grey

Post by aeon grey » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:22 pm

I am kind of disappointed joe or MicL hasn't posted the pics yet.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:11 pm

-Joe.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:11 pm

Here's my run down of the show:

We get there at about 5:45. I walk in to a bunch of dudes with big shirts standing around awkwardly. They are listening to HORRIBLE music. Turns out the music they are listening to is their own CD... "eyerishkyd" and "trey d crazy"'s CD, that is. What's hilarious about this is that they were rapping along. The two dudes, eyerishkyd and trey d crazy, would walk around and stop and rap along with the songs to their friends or one of the dozen 12 to 13 year old girls they brought along with them... and when the song playing on the speakers got to a chorus, they'd just yell it really loud. This all took place before the first act even played. It was just awkward and completely stupid. I was laughing A LOT and it looked like I was in for a good night.

Okay so anyway, Mic L and Prophecy get on the stage. I was really into it. I was excited to see Mic L performing again, it was good, and Prophecy has gotten a lot better, he was great. During their set, though, eyerishkyd decides to have a photoshoot on the stairs going up to the balcony. So, during Mic L's set, you're getting a lot of annoying flashes from digital cameras out of the corner of your eye. When you turn around to see where they're coming from, you just see eyerishkyd (I feel like a fucking idiot typing that out each time, ugh, stupid fucking name) leaning against the wall with his arms crossed or with his arms around two girls or something fucking stupid and annoying like that. I don't know if Michael noticed, but I saw him rapping with a pissed off look while looking over at the photoshoot going on on the stairs. Hilarious.

Next up was TRA and JC Money and some fucker that sang and just went "oooh oooh ooh oooh ooh" a lot. They rapped about guns A LOT. Dudes from Clarion, IA. I was rolling my eyes the whole time. TRA was.... okay, he looked like he liked to have fun, but the other dudes took themselves to seriously. JC money wouldn't even look at people when he rapped, instead he'd just stare at the ground. Oh yeah, TRA would do this thing where it looked like he was pointing at someone to bring him a beer... except he wasn't pointing at anyone at all. He did this three separate time, and nothing at all came of it. What the fuck, who does this for show? The funniest thing ever happened at the end of their set. They called their friends up on stage.... who were just 3 college bros. You know, the ones that wear their white baseball caps backwards with the brim over their eyebrows? They thought they were SO COOL!! They had their cellphones out and recording video from behind JC Money. They were half-assed rapping along... because they didn't really know the words, but they wanted people to make it look like they knew the words. LOL. Oh yeah, the whole time the dudes were rapping, they were standing way fucking far back on the drum carpet.

At the end of their set I was like "FUCK THAT FREESTYLE!" and JC Money goes "Hey get back on stage, they want a freestyle!" all excited. So, they all 3 get back on stage and JC Money beatboxes while TRA does some bullshit freestyle. Then it was that fucking singer dudes turn to "freestyle".... except he just sand "oooh ooh ooh oooh oooh ooh" and it was stupid.

"IF YOU WANNA THROW BOWS WE CAN THROW BOWS TOO, IF YOU WANNA GET KRUNK WE CAN GET KRUNK TOO"

BEEF BACKGROUND: Aeon Grey and JC Money have BEEEEEEEF!!! JC Money made a diss track to Aeon Grey a long time ago... and didn't say anything AT ALL about it when Luke showed up to his show. lol. I was hoping a hilarious freestyle battle would come of it, but... not today. I just lost the game.

Wow this is getting long....

Next comes the best shit ever.
EYERISHKYD AND TERY D CRAZY TAKE THE STAGE!!
I missed their first song I guess, I was at King Ying Low. I walked in during some song... I don't know, not memorable. What comes next though, holy shit...
They decide they need to "remember" a bunch of dead rappers. So, they start to play 15 second clips of other rappers songs, dead ones. First comes "Changes" by Tupac. They half assed rap along. Next is some Notorious BIG song. Then come 3 other songs from dead rappers. This all lasts about 2 minutes, it's ridiculous and stupid. In between each clip, I was like "Why are you doing this" and they'd just stare at me. So, the last one....
"RIP..... SOULJA BOY"
...And then they did some diss track to soulja boy, LOL.

Anyway, next song comes up. I'm standing by the side of the stage now. Trey D Crazy uses the word faggot during one of his "raps". I yell HEY! at him, and he comes over.

"Not fucking cool dude. Don't say that word."
"I'm sorry man, I'm sorry."
"Don't say that word, it's fucking stupid."
"Okay man, just walk away."

LOL.
I made him apologize.

During the next couple songs me and luke start taking the sweet pictures you see above and laughing about them. Laughing really, really loud. It gets Trey D Crazy's attention at the end of the song.

"Man, this guy over here needs to shut up! I told you I was sorry I said it!"
And people are booing and shit.
LOL

Anyway, next comes REARVIEW!! I get really fucking pumped and start jumping around and rapping along! Except he stopped playing the song right before the chorus... probably because he knows how fucking stupid it sounds. It was a bummer, because that's really all I wanted to hear all night.

So, after this, they say "we'll be right back" or something and go behind the curtains. YES. THEY TOOK AN INTERMISSION. They were back there for at least 4-5 minutes. Half the crowd left because they didn't know what the fuck was going on. So, anyway, they came back out with these COMPLETELY AWESOME FAMOUS BRAND T-SHIRTS ON.... I yell "Wow! You guys changed your clothes!" and Trey D Crazy gets pissed and flips me off. lol. Anyway, then they say "Who wants to get Famous?!" and some dude and some girl that apparently sung the chorus to this particular song got on stage... and they just stood around. It suuuucked.

Next song comes up I guess... but before this song, they were saying "after this song, we want you guys to yell for an encore!" LOL. So, that's what a few people did. Way half-assed yelled for an encore. Then they played some shitty song and were finished.

So, we're walking out of the place, and some girl just keeps looking back at me. Finally, I'm like...

"What?"
She looks at me scared.
"What?"
"Do you know that you're a piece of shit?"
"Haha, I'm a piece of shit? Why?"
"You were fucking with them on the stage."
"Yeah, haha."
"Why?"
"That dude said the word faggot. I'm not cool with that."
"Are you a faggot?"
"Yeah, I'm a faggot."
"So you like it in the ass."
"YEAH, I like it in the ass."
"Figures."
"Yeah, because I'm a FAGGOT."

And this culminated with a bunch of 13 year old girls calling me a "faggot douchebag."

Then we left.

The end.

Oh, did I mention that eyerishkyd, trey d crazy, and the threesome that rapped before them weren't rapping to beats.... but actually recorded song? Like, the shit playing over the speakers had vocal tracks on them. Wow. And I'm pretty sure TRA lip synched of his verses.

Night was full of LOL.

Will post more when I remember more.

-Joe.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:15 pm

OH GAAAWD.

-Joe.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:06 pm

Man sounded awesome. Dick told me somebody had a song called
"Ace Ventura'', and the chourus went along the lines "Do the Ace Ventura, put yer head out tha winda". Genius.

I wish I would have went.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 pm

A wardrobe change isn't a bad idea when you're wearing the shirt Trey D Crazy is wearing.

Anyways, after perusing a couple of Myspace pages I stumbled upon this comment, left by Trey D Crazy on Prophecy's page:

"great show dawg but i wanna kill the dude that was fucking being a prick during our set. hes in that band isnt it. if i was an asshole, id go to his show and run on stage and break his snare over his head. sorry. he kinda ruined my night."

Edit: Is it about time to have someone send these guys a message directing them to here?

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Colonize these jack offs.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:39 pm

http://www.myspace.com/kidntre for the Soulja Boy song, the famous (pun intended) faggot comment and more hilarity

Tom

Post by Tom » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Beaver wrote:Triumphant win.
redundant.
obviously

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:34 pm

joe that pic!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:10 pm

LOL.
I made him apologize.

ahahaha, I thought these guys were gangsta? I would think even a 13 year old girl would lose respect for them after hearing an ON-STAGE APOLOGY FOR BAD LANGUAGE.

Excellent review, wish I could've been there to witness it myself.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm

I don't know if you've ever seen Joe, but he's about 5'8" and probably not more than 125lbs, if that, making it even funnier that they apologized like that and put up with all of this.

It's one thing to say "Sorry we offended you" and roll with it, but it sounds like he was really on the defensive.

Anyways, has anyone made them aware of this thread yet?

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:41 pm

Good stuff, hopefully it finds its way to Juice or something to get some publicity.
Joe wrote:Image

OH GAAAWD.

-Joe.

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:09 pm

i'm thinking that these guys would piss & shit their pants if they were surrounded by a group of black people. i'm not even talking about 'gangsta' types, i'm talking average african americans.

Clint

Post by Clint » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 pm

noel_nothing wrote:i'm thinking that these guys would piss & shit their pants if they were surrounded by a group of black people. i'm not even talking about 'gangsta' types, i'm talking average african americans.
You mean like Carl Winslow?

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:05 am

exactly. of course carl winslow is a cop, so you gotta watch out around him.

jonnyROCKET

Post by jonnyROCKET » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:15 am

Joe wrote:Anyway, next song comes up. I'm standing by the side of the stage now. Trey D Crazy uses the word faggot during one of his "raps". I yell HEY! at him, and he comes over.

LOL.
I made him apologize.
That's awesome

richie_daggers1

Post by richie_daggers1 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:28 pm

WOW, I wish I could have seen this buffoonery, The pictures are classic. These dudes should play more often.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:37 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Anyways, has anyone made them aware of this thread yet?
As ambassador, i plead you to advise them.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Here's a funny thing that happened the next day during Capture the Flag:

I was in the middle of crossing the street (hands up!) and I look over at this ugly truck thing coming at me... and who do I see? EYERISHKYD!! I could tell by his lip ring. I start laughing and get to the curb and yell EYERISHKYD really loud. All this dude did was give me a really aggro finger....

...which is funny when you realized they posted this picture on their myspace:

with this caption:
if you see that guy in the back ground...FUCK HIM UP!!!

lol

-Joe.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Done and done, sir.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:18 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Edit: Is it about time to have someone send these guys a message directing them to here?
done!

richie_daggers1

Post by richie_daggers1 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:49 pm

I love that they had a costume change in to famous shirts and then asked who wants to get famous....these dudes are dildos... :roll:

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:17 pm

More things like this need to happen. Hilarious.

Tom

Post by Tom » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Strate up killaZ.

obviously

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:56 pm

All of thier friends also have jazzy street names. I saw on thier page they have another show at the Mews on May 9th.