More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

THE GREAT AMERICAN STRIKE!!

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:56 pm

http://www.myspace.com/desmoines_endthefed

check out the link above, watch some videos, inform yourself and then inform others. knowledge is power! get as much as you can while its still readily available.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Re: THE GREAT AMERICAN STRIKE!!

Post by Joe » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:00 pm

How about you just explain what it is on here.
I've seen the myspace all over and have never read it.... because it's a myspace account.

Please explain who you are and what this is about.

-Joe.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:03 pm

So what I get f/ the d-bag in the vids is :

"you dont have to pay taxes b/c 9/11 was an inside job."

This shit is fucking dumb.

Hey crybaby - if people dont pay income taxes we dont get mail, paved streets and other public services. Douche of the year right here.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:59 pm

today all americans are slaves to a system that is not part of our government and was established against our own constitution
so it's okay to be slaves as long as it's part of our government and constitution?

i've been wondering what this was all about. seems like a bunch of non-sense for people who need to put their energy into something now that ron paul won't be president.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:15 pm

So what I get f/ the d-bag in the vids is :

"you dont have to pay taxes b/c 9/11 was an inside job."

This shit is fucking dumb.

Hey crybaby - if people dont pay income taxes we dont get mail, paved streets and other public services. Douche of the year right here.
HAHAHAHA! did you even watch the first video? or did you just see the title and turn it off? and come to the above conclusion? did you even look at any of the other information on the page? because that is the only place anything is said about 911. so how you came to that conlusion... is beyond me. you may as well go back to building dams because you're obviously not the greatest at taking in information and formulating conclusions. you just ASSUMED the video was about 911 and bullshit. when really its quite informative and, yes, the guy is a "d-bag" but he makes good points and has viable information and from what i could comprehend[from the numerious times ive watched the video], he only mentions 911 twice, and how he thinks those people or "kooks" so... who knows what youre talking about.

so... hey beaver - if people didnt pay income taxes from july 4th 1776[our independce day and the signing of the declaration of independence] untill 1913[when the 16th amendment was passed, along with the federal reserve act] how did mail exist? or other public services happen? gee... i dont know. without this great income tax and the federal reserve... how did we become such a prosperous country during said times? as far as mail... Transfer Tax, paved roads.. are paid for by the taxes from gas purchases, and other public services are paid for by local/state taxes or an array of other taxes including but not limited to... Ad Valorem, which includes a tax base on the values of goods, services, or property; Environment Affect Tax or Natural Resources Consumption Tax; Capital Gains Tax, a tax levied on the profit released upon the sale of a capital asset; Consumption Tax; Corporation Tax; Excises, which are taxes on the quantity of product purchased; Income Tax; Inheritance Tax; Death Tax; Poll Tax; Property Tax; Retirement Tax; Sales Tax; Tariffs; Tolls; Transfer Tax, which is the tax on stamps that helps pay for mail; Value Added Tax/Goods and Services Tax; and not last but not least... the Wealth Tax.

and see... if you would have just watched the videos and read the page you would have already known this. and you would have realized that there is no connection between taxes and 911. i recommend watching aaron russo's freedom to fascism. its on my page or you can watch it on google as well. its about two hours, so if you've got the time, then inform yourself.

good day.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 pm

:roll:

-Joe.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:31 pm

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED wrote:
so... hey beaver - if people didnt pay income taxes from july 4th 1776[our independce day and the signing of the declaration of independence] untill 1913[when the 16th amendment was passed, along with the federal reserve act] how did mail exist? or other public services happen? gee... i dont know. without this great income tax and the federal reserve... how did we become such a prosperous country during said times? as far as mail... Transfer Tax, paved roads.. are paid for by the taxes from gas purchases, and other public services are paid for by local/state taxes or an array of other taxes including but not limited to... Ad Valorem, which includes a tax base on the values of goods, services, or property; Environment Affect Tax or Natural Resources Consumption Tax; Capital Gains Tax, a tax levied on the profit released upon the sale of a capital asset; Consumption Tax; Corporation Tax; Excises, which are taxes on the quantity of product purchased; Income Tax; Inheritance Tax; Death Tax; Poll Tax; Property Tax; Retirement Tax; Sales Tax; Tariffs; Tolls; Transfer Tax, which is the tax on stamps that helps pay for mail; Value Added Tax/Goods and Services Tax; and not last but not least... the Wealth Tax.

and see... if you would have just watched the videos and read the page you would have already known this. and you would have realized that there is no connection between taxes and 911. i recommend watching aaron russo's freedom to fascism. its on my page or you can watch it on google as well. its about two hours, so if you've got the time, then inform yourself.

good day.
They were technologically advanced from 1776 - 1913 werent they? What happened around 1913????? Oh yeah the industrial revolution! What went on before that ? Oh yeah Nothing, in fact my taxes are more than prolly a small town income in 18whatever.....so Im pretty much better then them and Ben Franklin. Prolly Einstein too, for believing what you do you about as dumb as Einstien. Way to go Einstien.

Why did they need those insuffient tax reliefs to build roads????? B/c nobody really had cars and the roads were dirt you misguided createn. AND... Im sure the mail wasnt delivered through most parts of uninhabited America no matter what Kevin Costner would leave you to believe.

Im comming down to spit in your face during your protest. Dont fuck with God's Amerca!

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:50 pm

lots of genius going on here.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:52 pm

more information please.

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:55 pm

today all americans are slaves to a system that is not part of our government and was established against our own constitution

so it's okay to be slaves as long as it's part of our government and constitution?

i've been wondering what this was all about. seems like a bunch of non-sense for people who need to put their energy into something now that ron paul won't be president.
no it is not okay. and what that statement is saying is that "technically" it is not part of our government but we as americans have been duped into thinking that it was. the Federal Reserve is as federal as Federal Express and im trying to get people to realize that the federal reserve and I.R.S are not part of the government or the constitution.

it "seems" like a bunch of non-sense? so have you even looked at any of the information that is being provided? or are you just coming to an uninformed conclusion or becoming biased because it has something to do with ron paul? watch the video america: freedom to fascism. you can access it by the link provided or you can search for it on google video. i also recommend watching the zeitgeist movie part III about the federal reserve. take two hours out of your day and watch it. inform yourself. then make a decision.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:00 pm

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED wrote:Image

http://www.myspace.com/desmoines_endthefed

check out the link above, watch some videos, inform yourself and then inform others. knowledge is power! get as much as you can while its still readily available.
im blocked from myspace. i have no speakers. i dont see any pictures. inform me...

Clint

Post by Clint » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:03 pm

ENDTHEFED...

Who do you want to see as President?

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:08 pm

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED wrote:no it is not okay. and what that statement is saying is that "technically" it is not part of our government but we as americans have been duped into thinking that it was. the Federal Reserve is as federal as Federal Express and im trying to get people to realize that the federal reserve and I.R.S are not part of the government or the constitution.

it "seems" like a bunch of non-sense? so have you even looked at any of the information that is being provided? or are you just coming to an uninformed conclusion or becoming biased because it has something to do with ron paul? watch the video america: freedom to fascism. you can access it by the link provided or you can search for it on google video. i also recommend watching the zeitgeist movie part III about the federal reserve. take two hours out of your day and watch it. inform yourself. then make a decision.
i've seen freedom to fascism. i've seen zeitgeist. i also LIVE in this world and have the ability to observe what's around me for myself. when i think of the top 10 things that need to be addressed concerning our world, the Federal Reserve and the IRS are not very high on the list, if at all.

Alex Jones and Ron Paul aren't our answers to anything my friend, unless you're looking for more of the same.

since you're keen on recommending literature as a means to some sort of "liberation", you yourself might start with some alternative reading. try The Culture of Make Believe by Derrick Jensen. inform yourself. then make a decision.

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:40 pm

They were technologically advanced from 1776 - 1913 werent they? What happened around 1913????? Oh yeah the industrial revolution! What went on before that ? Oh yeah Nothing
-In the mid 1780s, Oliver Evans invented the grain elevator and hopper boy that would eventually replace the traditional gristmills. By the turn of the century, Evans also developed one of the first high-pressure steam engines and began establishing a network of machine workshops to manufacture and repair these popular inventions.
-Between 1800 and 1820, new industrial tools that rapidly increased the quality and efficiency of manufacturing emerged.
-In 1819, Thomas Blanchard created a lathe that could reliably cut irregular shapes, like those needed for arms manufacture. By 1822, Captain John H. Hall had developed a system employing special machines, division of labor, and an unskilled workforce to produce a breech-loading rifle — a process that came to be known as "Armory practice" in the U.S. and the "American system of manufacture" in England.[9]
-1803, the only means of transportation between these landlocked western states and their coastal neighbors was by foot, pack animal, or ship. Recognizing the success of Roman roads in unifying that empire, political and business leaders in the United States began to construct roads and canals to connect the disparate parts of the nation.[12]
-Construction on the National Road began in 1815 in Cumberland, Maryland and reached Wheeling, Virginia in 1818,
-The success of the Erie Canal spawned a boom of other canal-building around the country: over 3,326 miles of artificial waterways were constructed between 1816 and 1840.[16] Small towns like Syracuse, New York, Buffalo, New York, and Cleveland, Ohio that lied along major canal routes boomed into major industrial and trade centers
-By 1820, steamboat services had been established on all the Atlantic tidal rivers and Chesapeake Bay. boats on these rivers increased from 17 boats to 727 boats between 1817 and 1855.
-Between 1820 and 1830, many inventors and entrepreneurs began to apply emerging steamboat technology to engines that could travel on land. Between 1840 and 1860 the total length of railroad trackage increased from 3,326 miles (5,353 km) to 30,600 miles (49,250 km)
-1850s, American William Kelly and Englishman Henry Bessemer independently discovered that air blown through the molten iron increases its temperature and drives off impurities.In 1872, he built a steel plant in Braddock, Pennsylvania at the junction of several major railroad lines.
-Between 1837 and 1844, Samuel F.B. Morse and Alfred Vail developed a transmitter that could send "short" or "long" electric current which would move an electromagnetic receiver to record the signal as dots and dashes. Morse established the first telegraph line (between Baltimore and Washington D.C.) in 1844 and by 1849 almost every state east of the Mississippi had telegraph service.[30] Between 1850 and 1865, the telegraph business became progressively more consolidated and the 1866 incorporation of Western Union emerged with a near-monopoly over 22,000 telegraph offices and 827,000 miles (1,330,900 km) of cable throughout the country
-Alexander Graham Bell obtained a patent in 1876 to a device that could transmit and reproduce the sound of a voice over electrical cables.
-The 1859 discovery of crude oil in western Pennsylvania set off an "oil rush"
-Because crude oil needs to be distilled to extract usable fuel oils, oil refining quickly became a major industry in the area.
-Henry Ford revolutionized the automobile manufacturing process by employing interchangeable parts on assembly lines — the beginning of industrial mass production. In 1908, the Ford Motor Company released the Model T which could generate 20 horsepower, was lightweight, and easy to repair. Demand for the car was so great, he had to relocate his assembly plant to Highland Park, Michigan in 1912.

just a few nothings that happened with no federal reserve or tax on income. weird.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED wrote: just a few nothings that happened with no federal reserve or tax on income. weird.
youre gonna have to start leaving sources.

you want to get rid of the reserve and income tax? fine with me.

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:02 pm

i've seen freedom to fascism. i've seen zeitgeist. i also LIVE in this world and have the ability to observe what's around me for myself. when i think of the top 10 things that need to be addressed concerning our world, the Federal Reserve and the IRS are not very high on the list, if at all.

Alex Jones and Ron Paul aren't our answers to anything my friend, unless you're looking for more of the same.
its all good. we just have different lists. what do you mean by more of the same? i think anything different, in a sense, than whats going on right now would be grand.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
something we do both have on our lists. the current and perpetual infringement of civil liberties. i think there are a lot of things going on behind the backs of Americans to make this picture of the future very easily imagined. and its very unfortunate that the current government and even those who are in this presidential race have their boots just inches away from our faces and the majority of us are to concerned about $300,000 dollar homes, new H2's, next facial appt. and the newest in reality TV to even realize whats going on behind their backs.... "well i guess security means freedom" HA!

"Those who would sacrifice essential LIBERTIES for a little temporary SAFETY deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:40 pm

You use wiki. You are very learned. :lol: :roll: :oops: :cry: :D 8) :shock: :? :( :) :twisted: :lol:

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:40 pm

ENDTHEFED...

Who do you want to see as President?
i certainly dont want mccain[war monger], hillary[power monger], or obama[change monger]. somone who has a solid economic plan, would secure our borders, end the war in iraq, and secure our civil liberties and uphold the constitution. i mean... is that too much to ask? who do you want as president?

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:47 pm

im blocked from myspace. i have no speakers. i dont see any pictures. inform me...
joe... sorry has taken me so long to address this...

"give me control of a nation's money supply and i care not who makes its laws"
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild
founder of Rothschild banking dynasty and major stockholders in the family reserve

Its important to clearly understand the Federal Reserve is private corporation and is as federal as the federal express. it makes its own policies and is under virtually no regulation by the federal government. it is a private bank that loans all the currency at interest to the government. completely consistent with the fraudulent central banking model that the country sought to escape from when it declared independence in the american revolutionary war. now, going back to 1913, the federal reserve act was not the only unconstitutional bill passed through congress they also pushed the federal income tax. first of all the federal income tax is unconstitutional for it is a direct unapportioned tax. all direct taxes have to be apportioned to be legal according to the constitution. secondly, the required number of states required to ratify the amendmnet was never met. and this has even been cited in modern court cases. "if you examined [the 16th amendment] carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of states never ratified that amendment" (U.S. District Court Judege James C. Fox 2003). Third, at the present day close to 35% of the average workers income is taken from them via this tax. that means you work almost four months out of the year to pay this tax obligation. and guess where that money goes? it goes to pay the interest on the currency being produced by the fraudulent federal reserve bank. a system that doesnt have to exist at all because according to the constitution, congress and only congress has the power to coin money. the money you make working four months out of the year goes almost literally into the pockets of the international bankers who own the private federal reserve bank. fourth, even with the fraudulent government claim as to the legality of the income tax there is literally no statute.. no law in existence that requires you to pay this tax. PERIOD!

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Who are you?

-Joe.

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:35 pm

Who are you?
why does this matter?

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:40 pm

whispering in the wind
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Who are you?
why does this matter?
YOU WANT US TO SUPPORT YOUR CAUSE. ON THE OTHER HAND, WE NEVER GOT TO SEE DR. CLAWS' FACE

THIS SHIT'S CAPS ONLY.
SHIT.

TAKE A SHIT IN A BUCKET.

DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED

Post by DES MOINES_ENDTHEFED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:15 pm

HEY FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU HAVE ONE MORE POST IN THIS THREAD TO JUSTIFY ME NOT LOCKING IT. THIS BOARD ISN'T FOR SPAMMING YOUR STUPID MYSPACE, SO CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY.
HEY TELEPHONE TOUGH GUY! IM NOT SPAMMING! I POSTED ONE FUCKING FLIER WITH ONE LINK TO MY MYSPACE. THAT HARDLY CONSTITUTES SPAMMING! AND HAVE BEEN REPLYING TO COMMENTS THROUGH OUT THE DAY DUMBASS. IS THERE A LIMIT OF RESPONSES ONE CAN HAVE IN ONE DAY? ISNT THAT WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR? A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION? SO YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF AND LOCK IT UP ALL YOU WANT. YOU FUCKIN PRICK. "CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY" WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY NEXT? THIS IS SPARTA?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO LISTENING TO THAT NEW ANTI-FLAG ALBUM AND JERK YOURSELF OFF STALEFISH. YOU CHAFFED DICK BUTT RUBBER! LOOK AT ME IM TOUGH GUY MODERATOR! OOoooOooOOOOOoo! INTERNET TOUGH GUY FUCK OFF!!

for the rest of you... feel free to come out and support the cause, check out the information provided by the link and make a decision. its all good. there will be people there even if you're not. but the more the merrier. i guess all i wanted to do was to inform some people and carry on some form of socratic discussion but my attempts were futile for all anyone wants to do is argue and slander, flex muscles and belittle. and to the rad dude that wants to come down and spit in my face because this is 'god's america' come on down, hopefully you dont spit in the wrong persons face.

peace.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 pm

i'm not reading all this.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

teedotjaydot

Post by teedotjaydot » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:54 pm

ilikehorses wrote:i'm not reading all this.
lucky.
i need a shower, a shave and maybe a song with a melody

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:06 am

HEY FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU HAVE ONE MORE POST IN THIS THREAD TO JUSTIFY ME NOT LOCKING IT. THIS BOARD ISN'T FOR SPAMMING YOUR STUPID MYSPACE, SO CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY.
HEY TELEPHONE TOUGH GUY! IM NOT SPAMMING! I POSTED ONE FUCKING FLIER WITH ONE LINK TO MY MYSPACE. THAT HARDLY CONSTITUTES SPAMMING! AND HAVE BEEN REPLYING TO COMMENTS THROUGH OUT THE DAY DUMBASS. IS THERE A LIMIT OF RESPONSES ONE CAN HAVE IN ONE DAY? ISNT THAT WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR? A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION? SO YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF AND LOCK IT UP ALL YOU WANT. YOU FUCKIN PRICK. "CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY" WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY NEXT? THIS IS SPARTA?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO LISTENING TO THAT NEW ANTI-FLAG ALBUM AND JERK YOURSELF OFF STALEFISH. YOU CHAFFED DICK BUTT RUBBER! LOOK AT ME IM TOUGH GUY MODERATOR! OOoooOooOOOOOoo! INTERNET TOUGH GUY FUCK OFF!!

for the rest of you... feel free to come out and support the cause, check out the information provided by the link and make a decision. its all good. there will be people there even if you're not. but the more the merrier. i guess all i wanted to do was to inform some people and carry on some form of socratic discussion but my attempts were futile for all anyone wants to do is argue and slander, flex muscles and belittle. and to the rad dude that wants to come down and spit in my face because this is 'god's america' come on down, hopefully you dont spit in the wrong persons face.

peace.

Hey guy...Believe me Im all about freedom of speech....and conspiracy theorist rederick alike...but you are a HORSE AND BUGGY SHOW. Everyone hates taxes, but...its our way of life you cant fight. Move to a third world country and see how great life is...im sure you'll be pissin' blood and crying for home in week...believe it, cuntdick....and do you think some other government would let you smear them on the net???..... Think again dipshit...Be thankful there isnt civil war in your hometown.

BTW- this town isnt that big....if you want to get 'sweet', we'll find its dick head.....and Im sure if this if your 'big cause' to fight in life is taxes? lol....pretty sure I would completley shred you....just sayin'.

Fuck your cause - Brian

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:25 am

for all anyone wants to do is argue and slander, flex muscles and belittle.

Wait, wait wait............

ok, carry on.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:11 am

Slightly homoerotic, although very well played.