More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

DARKBASS

Re: You're all invited to a vegan potluck.

Post by DARKBASS » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:06 am

thank you for clearing that up!

:D
MARK'O'WAR

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:26 pm

Smoking Guns wrote:i don't NEED meat, so i don't eat it.

Walking Thunder

Post by Walking Thunder » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:25 pm

El Rhino wrote:Fact: My rabbit is not vegan. She eats yogurt drops. Yogurt is good for rabbits.
Really? What kind of yogurt?

My rabbits go ape-shit for bananas. They eat them constantly and it must be somewhat healthy since my rabbits are over ten years old.
-John
Doomed to endure and prevail.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:46 am

Walking Thunder wrote:
El Rhino wrote:Fact: My rabbit is not vegan. She eats yogurt drops. Yogurt is good for rabbits.
Really? What kind of yogurt?

My rabbits go ape-shit for bananas. They eat them constantly and it must be somewhat healthy since my rabbits are over ten years old.

Various brands of yogurt drops, namely yogies. When my rabbit had a stomach problem, we fed her a bit of plain yogurt to make her better. I guess the cultures are good for their digestive system or something like that.

Mine likes bananas a lot too. One of these days I should post a video of her eating a banana, like if you're eating a banana and offer her a bite, it's kind of funny.

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:11 am

@nonymous wrote: joseph, can you plz find me an msnbc link regarding this?
@- ive been wondering
what is an acceptable internet reference for... definites? i agree that everybody can dispute any findings. what do we reference as truth since every report could be scued either way? seriously. should we cite 3 independent(how do we define this) sources? and whats acceptable to us could be unacceptable to others?
we could say the earth is flat and find evidence to prove it. ive walked alot and never found a curve, does that make me an expert? does it make me right?

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:43 am

joseph wrote:
@- ive been wondering
what is an acceptable internet reference for... definites? i agree that everybody can dispute any findings. what do we reference as truth since every report could be scued either way? seriously. should we cite 3 independent(how do we define this) sources? and whats acceptable to us could be unacceptable to others?
we could say the earth is flat and find evidence to prove it. ive walked alot and never found a curve, does that make me an expert? does it make me right?
site a book.
oh, and i'm joining your band. i plan on being behind the crowd with a 15w amp with a 10in speaker. we'll rule.

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:51 am

Hank Fist wrote:
joseph wrote:
@- ive been wondering
site a book.
oh, and i'm joining your band. i plan on being behind the crowd with a 15w amp with a 10in speaker. we'll rule.
nicoteen and lust? ok youre in.

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:58 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5467759/