More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

creepykid

ruck you niggas!!!!!

Post by creepykid » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:57 am

yo bitch i will fuck you in super street fighter 2 joe m long hair bitch ass is my bitch i fucked him hard core nigga in compton style bitch nigga sucka muthafu kz asss l;bittch you motha fuckas don't even know about my muthafuggin skillx you bitch dsmotufuckeas weak mutha fuckas my puxzz;e fighter skillz is dominating muthafucka who wants sokme of me mouthafucka kenny is playing some fucking ska bitch ass mothafucka he sucks my dick like ahowhosa hahahahahaha you suck bitch i fucking you in the assssssss azzzzz bgitch give a fuck joe millz is a long hair bitch asss niggggggaaaaaaQQ!!!!!!!!!! wqhat the fuck represent youre shit bitch southsidae anhlsdkjf;al.djs;ksa nnbnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is Joe.
I beat Cecil more than he beat me.

-Joe.

Tom

Re: ruck you niggas!!!!!

Post by Tom » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:02 am

accurate.
obviously

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:19 am

I poop on Petland!

creepykid

Post by creepykid » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:41 am

o shit big fat retard i pull your card you weak ass bitch you probably a snithc ass bitch fuck you you weed smoking crack addict i break yo back like you was a metah fucking head back ache i rake your face with vega's claws you look like a fat bitch sucking santa claus dick you suck you prick weak ass nigga i pull the fucking trigga and blow yo bigga ass brain on the flo you po ass ho mutha fucka takling shit i bust yo lip with my right hip and sit on yo dome cuxz my ride got chrome ass nigaa s flossing and bosssing and telling you retarded bitch ass cuz i will fuck you up like whoa i aint' your bro you pie ced of lshit suck my dick like you was pink you stink fuck your clit you slipped now your fucked cuz kid8bti is on your shit your dick is little fucking brittle you ain't got shit on this like lil jon i bust your shit represent your shit you ain't fliipeed like johhny fucking reeferseed and the gay ass high rollers i saw you in the corner giving them blow job rollers you suckas ass hniugga bitch i make you holla and grab your fat ass by the colla weak bitch i spit on your naked ass fat hairy ass crack get back beofre i slap your dome with a chrome pipe and hike my fist up your fat hairy ass that gary coleman was hiding up in bitch can';t stouch my keystyle i 'm buck wild mutha fucka don't even front on my super street fighter skillz i ryu and your zangief your bitcha aass gets killed!!! what you want want i rock the one star while your on 9 and still get the shit knocked out of your bitch ass you fat ass retard i pulled your card like i was the joker aND you bitch fat ass is filled with a poker you weak nigga i can't wait to smoke your dicleeesss mutha fucka bitch get fucked knukceled crew 2008 fuck you shit up bitch don't talk just listen to the words i speak you geek asss weak mutha fuck zxangief trippin mutha fucka go blow dhalsim you weak bitch we gots edgar in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:06 am

creepykid wrote:o shit big fat retard i pull your card you weak ass bitch you probably a snithc ass bitch fuck you you weed smoking crack addict i break yo back like you was a metah fucking head back ache i rake your face with vega's claws you look like a fat bitch sucking santa claus dick you suck you prick weak ass nigga i pull the fucking trigga and blow yo bigga ass brain on the flo you po ass ho mutha fucka takling shit i bust yo lip with my right hip and sit on yo dome cuxz my ride got chrome ass nigaa s flossing and bosssing and telling you retarded bitch ass cuz i will fuck you up like whoa i aint' your bro you pie ced of lshit suck my dick like you was pink you stink fuck your clit you slipped now your fucked cuz kid8bti is on your shit your dick is little fucking brittle you ain't got shit on this like lil jon i bust your shit represent your shit you ain't fliipeed like johhny fucking reeferseed and the gay ass high rollers i saw you in the corner giving them blow job rollers you suckas ass hniugga bitch i make you holla and grab your fat ass by the colla weak bitch i spit on your naked ass fat hairy ass crack get back beofre i slap your dome with a chrome pipe and hike my fist up your fat hairy ass that gary coleman was hiding up in bitch can';t stouch my keystyle i 'm buck wild mutha fucka don't even front on my super street fighter skillz i ryu and your zangief your bitcha aass gets killed!!! what you want want i rock the one star while your on 9 and still get the shit knocked out of your bitch ass you fat ass retard i pulled your card like i was the joker aND you bitch fat ass is filled with a poker you weak nigga i can't wait to smoke your dicleeesss mutha fucka bitch get fucked knukceled crew 2008 fuck you shit up bitch don't talk just listen to the words i speak you geek asss weak mutha fuck zxangief trippin mutha fucka go blow dhalsim you weak bitch we gots edgar in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just got boner. Thank you sir!
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Good work, third street dope dealer.

Clint

Post by Clint » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:06 am

Joe,
Please use this image as a Haunted Basement flyer...

Thank you,
Clinton