More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Band's Riders.

Post by El Rhino » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:49 am

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/index.html

I've been going through this webpage, its kind of interesting. It's a list of certain artists and their contracts when they play. Some of them are pretty reasonable, others have a whole laundry list of specific shit to get for them.

I didn't know Def Lepard were vegans. Snoop Dogg must have fried chicken and an Xbox every show. Prince likes to have a table set up at the door so his fans can leave gifts and flowers.

robdigi

Re: Band's Riders.

Post by robdigi » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:49 pm

I don't know if I found it there, but The Stooges have easily the funniest and most detailed rider I have ever read. Search it out if you can't find it on that site.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:52 pm

robdigi wrote:I don't know if I found it there, but The Stooges have easily the funniest and most detailed rider I have ever read. Search it out if you can't find it on that site.
yeah, that was on a thread here somewhere.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:51 pm

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Nlaffey

Post by Nlaffey » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:56 pm

Heavenly states asked to play a show at the playground. We had never heard of them but decided to book them. We recieved their rider a few days before. I don't think we met a single one of their requirements... like monitors, 15 foot wide stage, our mics didn't work half the time. They also specified that we had to cook them food and it couldn't just be pizza. Pretty sure we had frozen pizza that night.

Thom

Post by Thom » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:33 pm

@nonymous wrote:right here
Holy shit.

Best thing I've read all day.

ESPECIALLY the last page.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:48 pm

the panda is definitely in the bear family.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK