More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

benhagarty

I would like to introduce myself!

Post by benhagarty » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:04 pm

hello everyone, mAh name is ben hagarty. I am from cedar fAlls, Iowa and I like to party and shit. I think I'm playing music April 5 in DES moines so I would like to make some friends. My first question is... You guys down for being friends?
second question... What are we going to do in DES moines when I come to chill.
And third- how sick is yo scene?? This message board seemed legit.

Post away. I am so fucking bored in class----

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Re: I would like to introduce myself!

Post by xkristyx » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:10 pm

Hey dog 8)

Heshua

Post by Heshua » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:15 pm

it's pretty sickly. what type of said music will you be playing, and where?
El Oh El

benhagarty

Post by benhagarty » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:46 pm

umm I think we are playing at the haunted basement like April 5th.
I am in a band called old men, dead dogs

We have a video up... We cant record until late April. I will let you know when we throw some D's on that bitch.

http://Www.myspace.com/oldmendeaddogs

Word.

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:13 pm

i thought you were gonna start this thread by saying 'my name is humpty, pronounced with an umpty'.

benhagarty

Post by benhagarty » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 pm

False son.

no one on here wants to be friends... :(

benhagarty

False son.

benhagarty

False son.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:04 pm

Okay dude.

-Joe.

benhagarty

Post by benhagarty » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:48 am

Ha i was kidding bra--

joe do you come to CF a lot?

jesse p

Post by jesse p » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:07 am

ben hagarty, you know i love you, but jesus...

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:08 am

Question One: No, sorry. Nothing personal or anything. I'm sure someone else will want to be buddies with you though. Happy hunting.

Question Two: I don't know, I'll probably have to rearrange my shoes or return some videos or shave or something that night so I'll be busy.

Question Three: It's pretty sick, brah.

andrewd

Post by andrewd » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:52 pm

ooof.

Ben, for some reason you and messageboards just dont meld well. You make yourself seem like a total ass.

He's not really like how he portrays himself.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:14 pm

So Marigold, my love, you've had too much to drink - And I need not remind you, our discount tickets for this sinking ship - Take-backs and sweet regrets, that's all that we have left - No one is looking out for anyone but number one - One to one, two to dance, we all get our sweet romance - Though sour grapes will turn to wine its all just vinegar with time - And oh, I want to know, we all want to know - How can anybody treat somebody so? - She said it hurts too much - I said it will never hurt enough - No one will ever see these cuts - No one will ever call this bluff - But that's just the way that it goes - And when he left us he said, "It's not so bad" - That motherfucker he took everything we had - And when I'm thinking back, I'm counting all the ways - Nobody helped us so we dreamt of better days - And we sang: "Yeah that's just the way that it goes" - Yeah, we used to be in love (my love!), but now we're just in like - And we broke all our promises and baby that ain't right - Because you don't know what it's like to lose it all - Take it back, take it back because you don't know what it's like to be on the receiving end of it all - No! no! You were not on the receiving end of it all - You beg and plead, but no one here can save you - Why would they try when they can't quite save themselves? - So Marigold, someday we'll have to write a script - But I won't stop denying ashamed of all the selfish things we did - Dropped out of every single friendship that you had - They nearly loved you, but you never could have loved somebody back - Tell me of your sorrows; tell me everything from the start - I'd like to do my part to help a friend in need - I said you could come to me, but when you needed someone most, I wasn't there, - I wasn't even...

-Joe.

benhagarty

Post by benhagarty » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 pm

hahahaha

fair is fair.

benhagarty

Post by benhagarty » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 pm

hahahaha

fair is fair.

jonnyROCKET

Post by jonnyROCKET » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:50 pm

Joe wrote:So Marigold, my love, you've had too much to drink - And I need not remind you, our discount tickets for this sinking ship - Take-backs and sweet regrets, that's all that we have left - No one is looking out for anyone but number one - One to one, two to dance, we all get our sweet romance - Though sour grapes will turn to wine its all just vinegar with time - And oh, I want to know, we all want to know - How can anybody treat somebody so? - She said it hurts too much - I said it will never hurt enough - No one will ever see these cuts - No one will ever call this bluff - But that's just the way that it goes - And when he left us he said, "It's not so bad" - That motherfucker he took everything we had - And when I'm thinking back, I'm counting all the ways - Nobody helped us so we dreamt of better days - And we sang: "Yeah that's just the way that it goes" - Yeah, we used to be in love (my love!), but now we're just in like - And we broke all our promises and baby that ain't right - Because you don't know what it's like to lose it all - Take it back, take it back because you don't know what it's like to be on the receiving end of it all - No! no! You were not on the receiving end of it all - You beg and plead, but no one here can save you - Why would they try when they can't quite save themselves? - So Marigold, someday we'll have to write a script - But I won't stop denying ashamed of all the selfish things we did - Dropped out of every single friendship that you had - They nearly loved you, but you never could have loved somebody back - Tell me of your sorrows; tell me everything from the start - I'd like to do my part to help a friend in need - I said you could come to me, but when you needed someone most, I wasn't there, - I wasn't even...

-Joe.
4:12 = :D