lazer mountain - has problems
7pm
5 dollars
lazerwarehouse(next to but not in lazer mnsion)133/54thstreet/moline

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Re: more tight cops!

Post by El Rhino » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:17 pm

I like the part where they say that the woman was charged with drunken driving, disorderly conduct and hit and run "which she denies". Yeah right, she's far from sober in this video.

Funny, the cop seemed collected and professional in the first part of the video. I wonder what this woman did while the camera was off to merit that kind of treatment? There's ways to subdue a person without fucking them up too bad, but I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if she was trying to assault the officer based on the way she was acting.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:37 pm

El Rhino wrote:I like the part where they say that the woman was charged with drunken driving, disorderly conduct and hit and run "which she denies". Yeah right, she's far from sober in this video.

Funny, the cop seemed collected and professional in the first part of the video. I wonder what this woman did while the camera was off to merit that kind of treatment? There's ways to subdue a person without fucking them up too bad, but I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if she was trying to assault the officer based on the way she was acting.
and i wouldn't be the least bit shocked if he beat her up for being drunk and difficult...
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:17 pm

I think this is my favorite police brutality moment ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHiV4aIAazU

You might remember Esteban Carpio. I remember we discussed this here when it happened. Dude gets questioned about murdering an 80-something year old woman, ends up grabbing a cop's gun and shooting and killing him and runs off. When he shows up in court, he's completely bruised up wearing a Hannibal Lector-esque mask. His mother and white whore girlfriend start screaming about police brutality and Esteban's poor little face (at least he still has his life, the cop doesn't and neither does the old lady, which I don't know if he was charged for the old lady).

I wouldn't want to see shit like this become common-place, but I'm glad that guy got the business while he was in there. Fuck him. They should've sent him over to NYC and let those dudes shove a broomstick up his ass.

"Extreme Makeover Police Style" Hahahahahhaa

moltar

Post by moltar » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:17 pm

El Rhino wrote:I wonder what this woman did while the camera was off to merit that kind of treatment?
He probably held a night stick behind his back and made her choose a hand.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:17 am

El Rhino wrote:I think this is my favorite police brutality moment ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHiV4aIAazU

You might remember Esteban Carpio. I remember we discussed this here when it happened. Dude gets questioned about murdering an 80-something year old woman, ends up grabbing a cop's gun and shooting and killing him and runs off. When he shows up in court, he's completely bruised up wearing a Hannibal Lector-esque mask. His mother and white whore girlfriend start screaming about police brutality and Esteban's poor little face (at least he still has his life, the cop doesn't and neither does the old lady, which I don't know if he was charged for the old lady).

I wouldn't want to see shit like this become common-place, but I'm glad that guy got the business while he was in there. Fuck him. They should've sent him over to NYC and let those dudes shove a broomstick up his ass.

"Extreme Makeover Police Style" Hahahahahhaa
as much as i agree that guy is fucked and if i were in the cops' place, i'd have a hard time not killing that guy, in america, we (supposedly) have due process. as much as that guy deserved to get his face kicked in, that's not how this country works or, at least, is supposed to work.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Smoking Guns

Post by Smoking Guns » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:42 pm

El Rhino wrote:I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if she was trying to assault the officer based on the way she was acting.
there's no way she could have effectively assaulted that cop. she could have kept refusing to sit down, etc, but assault... c'mon. plus if she was attacking him with her face or whatever, he could have easily just called for backup.

regardless of what she did after the video was off... beating a HANDCUFFED person until they are laying in a pool of their own blood doesn't seem like the right way to handle anything...

Thom

Post by Thom » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Smoking Guns wrote:
El Rhino wrote:I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if she was trying to assault the officer based on the way she was acting.
there's no way she could have effectively assaulted that cop. she could have kept refusing to sit down, etc, but assault... c'mon. plus if she was attacking him with her face or whatever, he could have easily just called for backup.

regardless of what she did after the video was off... beating a HANDCUFFED person until they are laying in a pool of their own blood doesn't seem like the right way to handle anything...
Pacifists like you are the reason that this country is only a shadow of it's former glory.

sickguy

Post by sickguy » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:16 am

i feel good about this