More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Re: don't call me "dude".

Post by El Rhino » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:41 am

ilikehorses wrote:
oh, and ryan, i thought of you a couple days ago, when in my nursing class, i was taking care of this really sweet, old marine. he was telling me about fighting in WW2 and it was absolutely amazing.

That's a pretty sweet nursing class if you get to hear old dubya-dubya-eye-eye war stories. I love listening to WWII Marines talk, those dudes went through some shit and always have some good stories.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:35 am

El Rhino wrote:
ilikehorses wrote:
oh, and ryan, i thought of you a couple days ago, when in my nursing class, i was taking care of this really sweet, old marine. he was telling me about fighting in WW2 and it was absolutely amazing.

That's a pretty sweet nursing class if you get to hear old dubya-dubya-eye-eye war stories. I love listening to WWII Marines talk, those dudes went through some shit and always have some good stories.
oh man! everyone told this resident was going to be a "handful," because he apparently likes to take swings at people when theyre trying to do procedures on him. but i sat with him and talked with him about his training, a couple of his old Marine buddies, and about WWII. he tried really hard to get me to eat ice cream. and basically, he was amazing. he had some great stories and was a really good time. i think my favorite part, though, was when i asked him about when he was in action and he said, "Marines, no mercy for anyone," and then chuckled. he was basically saying in a real nice way that he was a badass.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:21 am

Same asshole cop caught harrassing street artist;

http://www.yikers.com/video_baltimore_a ... again.html

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:32 am

Don't you think you're using the term "artist" a little too loosely? I mean, come on, it's a guy with a remote control car with a fucking box on it.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:38 am

artist or no, it's pretty hilarious when the macho cop rolls up in the SMART car and takes out his frustrations on the RC car like a little baby.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:16 am

Should have spelled it street ''artist''. But as we all know, anything passes as "art" these days.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:20 am

El Rhino wrote:Don't you think you're using the term "artist" a little too loosely? I mean, come on, it's a guy with a remote control car with a fucking box on it.
laughs