Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Wal-Mart

Post by El Rhino » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm

tylerjames515

Re: Wal-Mart

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 am

I don't really think this it that funny. It's easy to pick up a phone and say some shit, kids tape themselves on youtube doing it allll the time.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

maxxwell
Always Touring

Post by maxxwell » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:12 am

Why would anyone take that seriously, like tyler said...shit is so easily done. People just going out of their way to be the victim. shits a joke.
iON TOUR MOSSSSSST OF THE TIME - http://www.myspace.com/senderreceiver

ImageImage

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 am

I think you can get on those phones that you use to find help and if you know the right number, you can access the store PA. Me and my friends used to do it all the time in Jr High. We didn't get racist, just pure vulgarity.
I poop on Petland!

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 am

Right, it clearly wasn't anyone working for Wal-Mart, just some dumb kids playing a joke. It sucks that it happened, but even my liberal ass would be pretty ashamed if Jesse Jackson or somebody started getting huffy about this.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 pm

"I want to know why such statements are being made, because it flies in the face of what we teach our children about tolerance for all," said Sheila Ellington, of Monroe. She and her friend, Patricia Covington, were in the store at the time and have said they now plan to boycott the retailer

I think it is hilarious that they NOW decide to boycott Wal-Mart when there have been plenty of real issues going on with that store that actually constitute boycotting.

Plus, we know that Wal-Mart isn't racist. After all, they refused to write Hitler on a 3 year old's birthday cake.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:I think you can get on those phones that you use to find help and if you know the right number, you can access the store PA. Me and my friends used to do it all the time in Jr High. We didn't get racist, just pure vulgarity.
Worked there a few years back part time.

It's #96