More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

jjjsXe

Ahh, the memories!

Post by jjjsXe » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:13 am

Anyone have any interesting stories about being at this show?
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Re: Ahh, the memories!

Post by Joe » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 am

I dressed up as a bullet with a hat on.
Skanked a bunch.

-Joe.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 am

had to wake up real early to bail some friends out of jail
blah

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:51 am

LOL

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:21 pm

I've heard so many great stories about this show. I'd love to read them again. SPILL IT!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:27 pm

I thought we were going to leave and go get pancakes.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Thom wrote:I've heard so many great stories about this show. I'd love to read them again. SPILL IT!

I'l bite. Keep in mind that noone knew this band, and there was no sort of beef.

So there we were, drinking, having a good time at the Slackers show. Everyones dancing around, and the band says "don't dance like that at our shows, we're not the Business". We're not hurting anyone, or breaking the "rules", so mind your own business and play. We decided not to stop having fun, so that nigger Qmax (one of their singers) jumped off the stage and rammed me into a wall from behind, which got him punched in the back of the head by someone else (he obviously had this coming). Then a big drunken scuffle broke out, which ended in us getting drug/pushed out of the bar by mobs of people, and the slackers locking themselves in the room behind the stage like scared little girls. We regrouped, and tried to get back in the bar to finish it, but the doors were locked/people were holding them shut, so a bunch of people fucked their van up, and I slashed their tires. We then went to jail, got out the next day, went to court, and walked right back out, because the charges were dropped.

Moral of the story is - Don't go on tour, act like you're the boss of people you've never met, in a town you've never been to, start a fight, and expect this sort of stuff to not happen.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:26 pm

i wish i had the emails still from Qmax apologizing for his behavior.

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:33 am

Joey Chaos wrote:
Thom wrote:I've heard so many great stories about this show. I'd love to read them again. SPILL IT!

I'l bite. Keep in mind that noone knew this band, and there was no sort of beef.

So there we were, drinking, having a good time at the Slackers show. Everyones dancing around, and the band says "don't dance like that at our shows, we're not the Business". We're not hurting anyone, or breaking the "rules", so mind your own business and play. We decided not to stop having fun, so that nigger Qmax (one of their singers) jumped off the stage and rammed me into a wall from behind, which got him punched in the back of the head by someone else (he obviously had this coming). Then a big drunken scuffle broke out, which ended in us getting drug/pushed out of the bar by mobs of people, and the slackers locking themselves in the room behind the stage like scared little girls. We regrouped, and tried to get back in the bar to finish it, but the doors were locked/people were holding them shut, so a bunch of people fucked their van up, and I slashed their tires. We then went to jail, got out the next day, went to court, and walked right back out, because the charges were dropped.

Moral of the story is - Don't go on tour, act like you're the boss of people you've never met, in a town you've never been to, start a fight, and expect this sort of stuff to not happen.

I heard from Jon that Qmax kicked your ass within 4 seconds .

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 am

who is jon?

not that its hard to kick someones ass quickly when attacking from behind but this fight didnt get that far.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Didn't Qmax punch Bridgett while trying to hit Joe?
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:53 pm

i believe so.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:16 pm

The only "Jon" that I know is John Law, who didn't live in Iowa then (not for a couple years after, actually). Yes, he did punch bridget while trying to hit me, because he's a bitch. I wouldn't say I got my ass kicked at all, I got sucker punched. The dude came at me from behind, and then hid like bitch back stage.

Like Zack said, didn't go anywhere. I got slammed against the wall from behind, and maybe punched in the back of the head (didn't do squat), then Qmax got hit, and it elevated into a bigger thing.

This thread is very 6 years ago (or whenever).

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:27 am

Nice try

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Shamone Jackson wrote:Nice try
You're biggest problem is you suck at making stuff up (and just suck in general). Atleast try to come up with something that could be possible. The only person named John I have hung around with in the last 15 years that would go to a Slackers show is John law, and he lived acrossed the country then.

Nice try.

Shane

Post by Shane » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Congratulations on being successfully trolled by Shamone. I didn't think it was possible.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Nam

Post by Nam » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:11 pm

urbanban dictionary wrote: 2. john:
a person who uses the services of a prostitute
Police ran a sting on the newcomer johns at the whorehouse
any dude who defends somebody that just up and punches a girl should die as should he. brigette was real upset and confused as to why some dude who does nothing in a band other than give some ska credibility and maybe say "pickitup" now and then would just run up and punch her in the face. the band shouldve gotten a lot worse than they did. and the fact they called everyone that was dancing "rich kids" 1: is bogus because THEY have a horn section and those are expensive... real expensive. none of us who were dancing could afford even a trumpet back then, and 2: the fact some 30 some year old dude are trying to fight with kids is is even more bogus.
blah

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:This thread is very 6 years ago (or whenever).

+1

Seriously, it's not a big deal and unworthy of discussion except for the occasional stroll down memory lane.

I'd still clock Majisto though.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 pm

El Rhino wrote:
I'd still clock Majisto though.
x2