More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Re: Hey, remember when....

Post by servo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:56 pm

more like scurvy grind kids who cant dunk a fucking basketball because their thighs arent twitchy enough :lol:
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:05 pm

servo wrote:how is no one talking about fast-twitch muscle fiber yet?
If the fast-twitch muscle fibers make Blacks faster, why don't they just outrun Malaria carrying mosquitoes?

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:23 pm

i cannot believe the government didnt have the foresight to realize once they released the HIV virus into the black community the blacks would then rape the virus into the white community
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Maybe the problem is that most of you had stupid parents. Or maybe you are all just dumb on your own. I don't know. You're all most likely just really old and feeble in your mental faculties. I don't know where you got the idea that skin pigment was a reason to actually believe people were different on a fundamental level, but I'm not going to read all of your bullshit.

The word "nigger" isn't funny. It's not clever. It's not cute. It's fucking bullshit. You are adults, you know better.

I had typed out a really long response to indicate on a very personal level why each and every one of you were fucking idiots. I think I'd rather go bang my head against a wall.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm

:roll:
SHUT UP FAG.

and that's coming from a dude who was beat up and called "faggot" every day in high school...

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:08 pm

if blacks didnt want to be slaves why did they do such a good job of it?
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Shut up tyler.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm

wait, who beat up tyler in high school?
Tu vir nunc es, canis

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:18 pm

KIM SLOAN. lol.
i didn't mean beat up everyday. but def called a faggot.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:27 pm

hey remember after columbine when the faculty at our hs had a meeting to identify potential school shooters and several of them told me i came up really high on the list?
Tu vir nunc es, canis

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:28 pm

oh and that time i was voted class president but the administration lied about it and i wasnt class president?

(thread is now about me and tyler in high school)
Tu vir nunc es, canis

inx515xhell

Re: Remember when (Wurzer and Servo high school memories thread)

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:30 pm

REMEMBER WHEN we used to steal cans from school and rip casey's off to go to shows at the botan?

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Do you guys like each other again or some shit?

-Joe.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:07 pm

I didnt go to your guys' school - but....

Back in middle school my buddy and I used to piss on the toilet paper every single day. It would enrage the staff, who thought proper punishment was to remove the stahl doors. We still would be sneaky and piss on them. One day a friend walked in on us doing and was blown away that it was us. We made him pee on them too, to be one with us. Eventually they called all the middle school boys together and the Principal was encouraging everyone to rat the person or persons responsible because they are "sick". All he had to do during this was to look up at us while we were beat red and choking back laughter. We were never identified. Teh end.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Thom wrote:Maybe the problem is that most of you had stupid parents. Or maybe you are all just dumb on your own. .

Right, well, at least my parents raised me with enough sense to not get straight edge tattoos and then break edge two weeks later.

They also didn't raise a whiny pussy.

El Rhino's parents: 2 Thom's parents: 0

Didn't you ban yourself from here?

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:17 pm

i just heard the most audible snapping sound... weird
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Nam

Post by Nam » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:54 pm

sooooooo why do you guys all care? not like you KNOW them...
blah

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:44 am

Beaver wrote:I didnt go to your guys' school - but....

Back in middle school my buddy and I used to piss on the toilet paper every single day.
:lol:

I think my greatest achievement of middle school was an epic prank call. Actually there were many... There was this girl named Rosie who we all liked because she had huge tits. Me and some friends looked her number up in the phone book and called her on a Friday night and said it was this guy named Tony who we were friends with but he was a dick. Rosie wanted nothing to do with Tony so she said to stop calling. "Tony" called her a bitch and all of that and eventually she hung up.

We called her again later that night and she was having a party with pretty much all the popular kids there. Some of them got on the phone and started talking shit. "Tony" started talking shit back, as did everyone else there but of course using random names of kids from school. One of my friends named off a whole grip of people and said something about coming over to fuck them up. He asked where Rosie lived, she told him and he said "over by Ryan Lewellin's house?" they asked if I was there and he said "You leave him out of this!" - big mistake.

The real Tony would always tell people that his brother was in the KKK and he would talk about it like it was a gang - if you fucked with him, he would sick them on you. Fake Tony threatened the kids at Rosie's at the KKK was going to come and get them. Shit talking goes on, end of convo.

That Monday at school a kid named Billy who had a brother that really was in the KKK as well as a trapper keeper with swazis, "KKK" and "I hate niggers" written all over it (all the teachers were afraid of this kid) walked up to Tony, said something about the KKK and then knocked him out with one punch. By first period I saw a handful of the popular kids shaking down some of the kids who's named we used. Of course they were bewildered and scared shitless...and so were we.

We made the call from a kid named Danny's house. He was in the lower echelon of popularity and he told us that we should tell them who made the call and that they wouldn't be mad. We didn't. He did though. At recess we saw him walk up to their group and start talking and then about fifteen of them started walking up towards our group. We were all like "oh shit...". They surrounded us and we got shoved around a bit and threatened.

Then in the next period the principal called everyone who had their name mentioned in the phone call or who was at Rosie's plus a few other suspicious parties (about 25 people) and made everyone say exactly what they were doing that night. After some brow beating he dismissed everyone except me, Rosie and my friend Jon. He told us that he knew we did it but he couldn't prove it and if anyone gets prank called it's our asses. The popular kids held it against us for a while. I think Jon got beat up in the locker room a month after the fact but it cooled down. Tony didn't really have any other friends so he got over it after a while too.

Then we got in trouble shortly thereafter because we kept calling the group of over-achiever girls. My personal favorite was when my friend Paul called this one girl and said it was this nerdy kid named Randy. Her dad said that she didn't want to talk to him so he was like "YOU LET ME TALK TO MY WOMAN, DAMN IT!!!" - I would've loved to see the dad's face.

We got a few other fights started by calling people and saying it was someone else to talk shit or say that whoever we were pretending to be was gay or something. Good times. The caller ID ruined a lot of fun.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 am

shit man, i think we seriously missed like 30 days in my high school career because of "bomb threats". called in or written on stall/notes.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:47 am

Bullet Tooth wrote:and then the cop showed up to that and was like "what are you boys doing NOW?"
woah i didnt do this. whos in my account?

edit: nevermind. im out of it.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:45 am

HIJINXXXXXXX

kurtis
Represent!

Post by kurtis » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 am

or the time servo peed on a three legged dog.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 pm

i'm gonna kick BOTH your asses, now.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:26 pm

ugh for the last time i was just peeing and the dog came up to me and started drinking from the stream
minutes early i had a fire extinguisher discharged all over me which i think is the greater dick move/injustice but 10 years later do we talk about that?
Tu vir nunc es, canis