More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

inx515xhell

Re: The 515's got a new baby!

Post by inx515xhell » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm

god damnit, you're not even good at being a troll.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 pm

congrats miss mandrell

... and you all suck. where you any of you learn any bit of respect? the same hipocrites preaching about some utilitarian anti-corprate anti-racist gibberish are the same dudes putting some random girl down? dont care? dont post! no need to make someone whose most likely rather hormonal feel bad. im real glad no one belives in all your brain washed (undergroud)(*cough cough conformist) propaganda and noone takes any of you seriouly. its funny how awful you are to people when you think for yourselves. how about practicing anything you preach about respect for fellow man? i cant say i really know her either but im not gonna ruin her paraide and talk her down. if i met your fathers id spit on them for not teaching you any better, really. maybe if she were of colour youd care. weiners
blah

KY Jelly Belly

Post by KY Jelly Belly » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Nam wrote:congrats miss mandrell

... and you all suck. where you any of you learn any bit of respect? the same hipocrites preaching about some utilitarian anti-corprate anti-racist gibberish are the same dudes putting some random girl down? dont care? dont post! no need to make someone whose most likely rather hormonal feel bad. im real glad no one belives in all your brain washed (undergroud)(*cough cough conformist) propaganda and noone takes any of you seriouly. its funny how awful you are to people when you think for yourselves. how about practicing anything you preach about respect for fellow man? i cant say i really know her either but im not gonna ruin her paraide and talk her down. if i met your fathers id spit on them for not teaching you any better, really. maybe if she were of colour youd care. weiners
This

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 pm

you must be high.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Bullet Tooth wrote:

you must be high.
not in years. why for? im just standing up for the thing these kids are supposed to be saying. you kinda know her, you said what you knew of her, thats cool. youve never claimed to be so self rightous and went doggin on some girl you dont know, you make fun to the FACE
blah

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 pm

I sincerly hope I wasn't taken seriously in this thread. I referenced a John Cusack movie for fuck sake. Way to go Mandrell!
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 pm

where is mandrell on the internet. I looked her up and didn't find a thing. she isn't real, man.....

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Nothing against Mandrell as a person, but I just thought it was really funny how someone who doesn't post here at all, might be known by about two or three people on this board, came on and was like, "Hey guys, remember me? Your good friend? I had a baby! Here's every single bit of information about my birth that you could possibly need, because you all care because you all know me! I know you're all really happy for me! We're friends!"

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:00 pm

truth

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 pm

elliot wrote:Nothing against Mandrell as a person, but I just thought it was really funny how someone who doesn't post here at all, might be known by about two or three people on this board, came on and was like, "Hey guys, remember me? Your good friend? I had a baby! Here's every single bit of information about my birth that you could possibly need, because you all care because you all know me! I know you're all really happy for me! We're friends!"
Nailed it.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

still amazingly disrespectful. why not pay the same mind as other threads that you feel are of no significants? you people ignore pleanty other threads but jump on the chance to bring someone down? reminds me of all those high school jocks that all of you try sooooo hard not to be. pathetic.
blah

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Nam wrote:still amazingly disrespectful. why not pay the same mind as other threads that you feel are of no significants? you people ignore pleanty other threads but jump on the chance to bring someone down? reminds me of all those high school jocks that all of you try sooooo hard not to be. pathetic.
But no one intentionally brought her down, I honestly just asked why it's important because I didn't know who she was? She came off as we should be showering her & new born child with attention when people are popping out these little meatbags all over the 515.

Andy State

Post by Andy State » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:You are retarded and your kid is going to be an idiot.
i believe that this is intentionally bringing her down.
I've got that PMA

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Fuck you, college boy.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:33 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:
Nam wrote:still amazingly disrespectful. why not pay the same mind as other threads that you feel are of no significants? you people ignore pleanty other threads but jump on the chance to bring someone down? reminds me of all those high school jocks that all of you try sooooo hard not to be. pathetic.
But no one intentionally brought her down, I honestly just asked why it's important because I didn't know who she was? She came off as we should be showering her & new born child with attention when people are popping out these little meatbags all over the 515.
why not just say "good job" and move along. saying "why should i care?" is real welcoming. if im not mistaken none of you have been around that long, and if i remember correctly, you all wanted to be halfway welcomed when any of you started going to shows or hanging out, trying to find a place to belong. the "why do i care, i dont know you" attitude wouldve been real great then hunh? why not treat the internet just like real life and when someone says "hey" just say "hey" in response? is that really hard, or are you all too cool for school to just be civil? im not even that nice of a dude and i know simple pleasentries. come on
blah

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Andy State wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:You are retarded and your kid is going to be an idiot.
i believe that this is intentionally bringing her down.
Sorry "tylerjames" but ive read sum of yours n i have 2 say your knock knock jokes seem just as much a waste of time 2 me.
Did you not see this? My post was sarcastic in response cause I had NO CLUE WHAT SHE IS EVEN MENTIONING about knock knock jokes...

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Thom wrote:yea srrsly u ppl n33d 2 chll out.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Nam wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:
If im not mistaken none of you have been around that long, and if i remember correctly, you all wanted to be halfway welcomed when any of you started going to shows or hanging out, trying to find a place to belong. the "why do i care, i dont know you" attitude wouldve been real great then hunh?
Funny, I recall a lot of you having that attitude when we told them about my old band. None of us gave a fuck about wanting to be welcomed or liked, we just wanted to play but I won't even get into that.

Not to change the subject, but does she even know any of us? Why post on a punk rock / music board to people you don't know at all bragging about your kid to a scene you aren't really that connected to? I didn't see a point in it but that's just me.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:21 pm

tylerjames515 wrote: Funny, I recall a lot of you having that attitude when we told them about my old band. None of us gave a fuck about wanting to be welcomed or liked, we just wanted to play but I won't even get into that.

Not to change the subject, but does she even know any of us? Why post on a punk rock / music board to people you don't know at all bragging about your kid to a scene you aren't really that connected to? I didn't see a point in it but that's just me.
people made fun of your band? got news for you, i dont think this town has ever had a band noone made fun of (maybe creepy kids). dont take that personal, people still hang out even if they dont like your band
blah

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Nam wrote: people made fun of your band? got news for you, i dont think this town has ever had a band noone made fun of (maybe creepy kids). dont take that personal, people still hang out even if they dont like your band
You missed the whole point.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 am

i back any and all disrespect to anyone on this board. shits funny.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 am

HAHAHAHA.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 am

mandrell wrote:Mandrell and Jon White brought new baby Dameon James White home from Mercy Hospital on Friday, February 12th after a short stay in the neonatal intensive care unit. Everything is great with both mom and baby and they are home and continuing to do well. Dameon James White was born on February 4th at 1:39am and was 5lbs. 13oz. and 19in long.
pics or it didnt happen

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:17 am

kylervk wrote:
mandrell wrote:Mandrell and Jon White brought new baby Dameon James White home from Mercy Hospital on Friday, February 12th after a short stay in the neonatal intensive care unit. Everything is great with both mom and baby and they are home and continuing to do well. Dameon James White was born on February 4th at 1:39am and was 5lbs. 13oz. and 19in long.
pics or it didnt happen
I heard this kid was hooked on crank right out of the gate.

(or Labes I guess)

I would also like to see pics. Of the birth , not the kid.

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:25 am

Has anyone noticed all the tumbleweeds blowing by since Shamone started posting?

Nickyouredead

Post by Nickyouredead » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 pm

NO ONE IS SPITTING ON MY FUCKING DAD.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:

Funny, I recall a lot of you having that attitude when we told them about my old band. None of us gave a fuck about wanting to be welcomed or liked, we just wanted to play but I won't even get into that.

I just remember being mad at all of you for not going to the Black Market Fetus/In Defence split release show. It had nothing to do with JDI.

I am still a little upset about this.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Nam wrote:reminds me of all those high school jocks
Punks vs. Jocks 2K10!!!!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm

I just posted some simple pleasantries to the girl. At this point I figure I've been a dick to enough people that I really don't have anything to prove anymore.

Nam

Post by Nam » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:51 pm

El Rhino wrote:I just posted some simple pleasantries to the girl. At this point I figure I've been a dick to enough people that I really don't have anything to prove anymore.
yes sir, you were a gent. i salute you
blah