Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Pick one.

Because he's black.
10%
Because he's a cop. ACAB!!!
14%
Because he's black AND a cop.
10%
Because of adverse socioeconomic conditions and racism.
10%
Dat bitch be lyin! Maynard iz mah nigga!
No votes
He was set up by the white establishment who hates to see a brotha succeed.
5%
I'm going to say something stupid - see below.
19%
Other - please explain.
10%
Cluck cluck cluck.
24%

Total votes: 21

vegan ss

Re: Poll Time.

Post by vegan ss » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:
vegan ss wrote:
Joey Chaos wrote:Niggers stink.

Period.

You're a nigger. Now kill yourself.

That ass kicking is just getting closer and closer.......come on, say I couldn't do it, cause then I might just drive down there and prove you wrong.
Not really interested in having rough sex with joey please stop pming about it. As for kicking my as I don't really care either way if you can or can't. You are the biggest dolt on the planet and I feel I have a right to express that. If all you can respond with is that you're going to kick my ass, then it just proves my point.
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 am

well, to be fair, it's got to mean something right? it might not mean everything. but certainly something to consider.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:45 am

@nonymous wrote:well, to be fair, it's got to mean something right? it might not mean everything. but certainly something to consider.
Well he is a an excellent woodsman. His specialties are fighting and defeating all bears, then wearing their heads as hats.He can punch any deer he sees at least 10 feet in to any of the surrounding counties. His fishing skill are no match for anyone in the tri-state area, hell he'll probably gut me with a fillet knife at record breaking speed. Also how can you fuck with someone named Chaos,its just absurd, you're not going to know what he's got up his sleeve. Whatever it is you know its going to cause peril 10x greater then any havoc brought by a earthquake, tsunami or hurricane. In other words I am fucking done for.
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 am

Also I'm vegan and often times I look very gaunt and peaked, and that isn't very intimidating.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 am

El Rhino wrote:
ilikehorses wrote: i don't have much time this am, but it was a study by University of Chicago and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. NO YOURE RIGHT THEY JUST TOOK SH'DIVA JACKSON'S WORD FOR IT.
I know questioning established left-wing dogma gets you a little testy, but hey, I just asked. A third party deciding who's "more qualified" can get kind of tricky considering there's a ton of things for the employer to consider and how does that third party (especially one probably out to prove racism) know which of those things are the most important to the employer? Obvious cases would be obvious cases of course, but it sounds kind of subjective to me.... unless taking a chance on a 21 year old white kid with an associates degree over a black guy with a bachelors and a few years in the industry is commonplace or something like that.
it was an experiment. they set up the applications, the qualifications, the names, etc. and "white sounding" names got over 50% more call-backs than "black sounding" names. but it's ok, it's left-wing dogma that doesn't support your well constructed "black people are all criminals genetically" theory.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:16 am

ilikehorses wrote: but it's ok, it's left-wing dogma that doesn't support your well constructed "black people are all criminals genetically" theory.

Sure...but the low IQs (AA's have average IQs around 85 and on average a 25% white admixture while Africans are somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 or even lower in some African nations), the studies showing that they have a much higher sense of self worth, the studies showing that they are more aggressive, the studies showing they are more impulsive and the all-important fact that poor economic performance and high crime is a world-wide phenomena in black societies do support my well-constructed theory, thank you.

People have no problem accepting the fact that certain personality traits can be bred into dogs and other animals over time but to suggest that certain heritable traits gave certain groups of people a reproductive advantage in their native lands, oh the horror!

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 am

El Rhino wrote:Sure...but the low IQs (AA's have average IQs around 85 and on average a 25% white admixture while Africans are somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 or even lower in some African nations)....
I have seen the studies showing that people of African descent have lower IQs. I'm not going to dispute that, but there is no proof that having a lower IQ means you will also have a higher propensity to commit crimes, if that is what you are trying to argue here.

Also, you seem to be completely leaving out the fact that IQ is also impacted by environmental factors and seem to be claiming that IQ is mutually exclusive to genetics? Environmental factors like malnutrition, disease, and educational deprivation account for a big portion of the gap between western Caucasians and black Africans and African Americans. I would say that people of African descent (across the globe) definitely have higher rates of the environmental factors listed above that may account for some of the reason they score lower on IQ tests. It's the same reason why kids in North Korea have much lower IQs than kids (of identical genetics) in South Korea.

ginx86

Post by ginx86 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:24 am

You know what I believe. I believe the children are the future and I could be wrong here but I think it's in our best interest to teach them well.
because one of these days we're going to have to step aside and let them lead the way. I don't care what color those kids are black, yellow,
blue, green, fuscia, we have to be sure to show them all the beauty they posses inside.

We should work really really hard to give them a sense of pride and maybe make it easier than what it has been for all of us.The next time
you're walking through your neighborhood and your feeling a little down let the children's laughter remind you how you used to be before you became old
and jaded. You look at what's going on in politics with Obama and Sarah Palin and others and you can see that everybody is searching for a hero. I guess people need someone to look up to.

Personally, I never found anyone to fulfill my needs and sometimes that's a lonely place to be, so I learned to depend on me.

creepykid

Post by creepykid » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 pm

this whole thread sucks.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm not going to dispute that, but there is no proof that having a lower IQ means you will also have a higher propensity to commit crimes, if that is what you are trying to argue here.
There is a correlation between low IQ and crime....and if you guys suggest it's all economics, there's a correlation between low IQ and poor economic performance too.
Also, you seem to be completely leaving out the fact that IQ is also impacted by environmental factors and seem to be claiming that IQ is mutually exclusive to genetics? Environmental factors like malnutrition, disease, and educational deprivation account for a big portion of the gap between western Caucasians and black Africans and African Americans. I would say that people of African descent (across the globe) definitely have higher rates of the environmental factors listed above that may account for some of the reason they score lower on IQ tests. It's the same reason why kids in North Korea have much lower IQs than kids (of identical genetics) in South Korea
No, I just made a simple sentence without covering all of my bases. I'm aware of IQ being impacted by environmental factors. The offspring of low IQ third-worlders in the West tend to have higher IQs than their parents due to better nutrition and stimulation but the gap does not close. Black children adopted and raised in white homes tend to do slightly better than their race suggests but on a whole not as much as their white siblings. There is validity in saying that environment effects IQ but if that was the primary factor then technically one would be able to pluck a random baby out of some woman in Cameroon's womb, do everything right raising it and then some and end up with a MENSA member. Since humans are characteristically able to adapt and cope with situations, you would find notable progress made from the 70-ish IQ zone but probably still below the national average.

As far as North Korea vs. South Korea, I know that South Korea has one of the world's highest national averages and I couldn't find data on North Korea although it looks like they estimate it being only a point or two below South Korea. I would expect it to be lower due to environmental factors, but I wouldn't expect it to be below 100 or have that much of a difference between South Korea. Where are you finding North Korea's IQ?

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:57 am

Whoops, looks like he got fired. Sorry about your luck, pahtna. One more brown in the welfare line.

Die.