More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Varg
Failed DMACC

lol

Post by Varg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:03 am

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/muc/1581459711.html

This mother fucker is out of control and spamming all over craigslist. But he's got some good deals. Only $20 to have him book you a show at Java Joes (or $35 if it's out of state). Can't tell if it's suppose to be funny or serious.

e-mail address is: kingsoffiasco@yahoo.ca
goes by "PJW"
Could possibly be Davo.

Oh and:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100202/ap_ ... _budgets_1

Obama seeks money for nuclear weapons work

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – President Barack Obama is seeking increased funding for nuclear weapons research and security programs next year, even as his administration promotes nonproliferation and has pledged to reduce the world's stockpile of nuclear arms.

The administration on Monday asked Congress for more than $7 billion for activities related to nuclear weapons in the budget of the National Nuclear Security Administration, an increase of $624 million from the 2010 fiscal year.

lol, now he looks tough. srz bznss.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Beaver

Re: lol

Post by Beaver » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Anyone who starts by spelling "A'ight" is not to be taken seriously and is probably a black schiester.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 pm

someone needs to contact this guy.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:48 pm

See if he can get Taterbug booked at the Hoyt Sherman Place.

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:08 am

That IS a good deal

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:55 am

More lols:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/02/0 ... ouncement/

As D.C. continued to dig out from Snowmageddon and is keeping an eye on another storm system, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration was busy making a climate change announcement.

NOAA, part of the Department of Commerce, is going to be providing information to individuals and decision-makers through a new NOAA Climate Service office. “More and more, Americans are witnessing the impacts of climate change in their own backyards, including sea-level rise, longer growing seasons, changes in river flows, increases in heavy downpours, earlier snowmelt and extended ice-free seasons in our waters. People are searching for relevant and timely information about these changes to inform decision-making about virtually all aspects of their lives,” the release says.

Earlier snowmelt? That would be nice.

Turns out the release was planned prepared ahead of the snowstorm, which shut federal agencies today and forced its senders to hold a press conference by telephone instead of at the National Press Club.

It’s not the first time inclement weather has put a chill on official efforts to tackle climate change. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had to leave the Copenhagen summit early in December to get back to D.C. before the blizzard known as Snowpocalypse grounded all flights.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:43 pm

i didnt even bother reading this...blah blah, climate change, its snowing in winter...so doesnt exist...stoopid logic...meanwhile, i could say: ironically vancouver is worried that there wont be enough snow and temps will be too high to adequately host the WINTER olympics...again, if i stated that as my tell all arguement for climate change, i would be an idiot...not arguing for or against it because, i dont know and you don't know...but the arguement being that the change of climate can have adverse effects in tempature and weather in all areas of the world both hot and cold...so couldnt somebody who whole-heartedly believes in climate change argue that all this snow is a direct effect the climate shifting?...sorry if that was awefully worded...got a lot of shit going on at this moment...

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:10 pm

noaa is in boulder. i cleared about 40 acres of land behind there. beautiful mesas and drainages.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm

COOL.

-Joe.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm

cooler than the original post.
GET IT?!?!?!