More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Re: Legalized?

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 am

killmesara wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote:The problem with this tax idea is that you'd have to pay the same $50 on a $60 ounce of brickweed that you do on a $400 ounce of KB.

Who gives a fuck about moderation with weed? It can't kill you like alcohol, pills, meth, & coke can.
This thing about this is that when there is so much high quality weed around no one wastes their time smoking shitty weed. The shit ive encountered outside of a dispensary here in boulder is low grade home grown stuff that wasnt good enough to be sold for full price, that when smoked will still get you fucked nine ways to sunday. when people grow the stuff themselves they take better care of it than they take care of their cars. Smuggled in Brick weed is a non issue. Which is another good thing about legalization, no more tax dollars spent fighting people bringing in shitty product.
Great points Killmesara. All I can afford lately here in DSM is Southside brickweed and that's because I never have to pay for it. Every once in awhile I can afford to treat myself a $60 1/8 oz. I could grow, but I've already been busted once here in Iowa and they can make your life hell on probation.

If you come back to Iowa sometime, let's do some toking and go get some burritos!
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:29 pm

servo wrote:how can you use marijuana irresponsibly?

Exhibit A:

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 pm

El Rhino wrote:

Exhibit A:

I poop on Petland!

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:
El Rhino wrote:

Exhibit A:

um obviously that would be Exhibit B:

but point taken.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 pm

killmesara wrote:I use to live in des moines
I live in boulder because it is awesome
I would go to your show but i dont have a car, and i work 11pm to 7am every night

The tax i pay when i buy my "meds" is local state sales tax. a $400 ounce would set you back $28 in sales tax. Some of the nicer dispensarys include tax in the price which is nice. I dont under stand why the government doesnt just do this...
me too!
just weird cuz this is such a college town and it's odd seeing people with careers out here.
have you tried the "medicated" drinks? i can't remember if the ad i saw was for a dispensary in boulder or denver, but they had awesome flavors like pomegranate. want to be my medical connection?

paintkilz

Post by paintkilz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:13 am

i think its only a matter of time before the legal medical reaches us here...itll be a great thing. im not much into anything else, even drinking. this i like.

killmesara

Post by killmesara » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:20 am

[/quote]
me too!
just weird cuz this is such a college town and it's odd seeing people with careers out here.
have you tried the "medicated" drinks? i can't remember if the ad i saw was for a dispensary in boulder or denver, but they had awesome flavors like pomegranate. want to be my medical connection?[/quote]

i havent tried any of the drinks other than some tinctures which tastes like shit but get you fucking bombed. i bought this shit tincture called Pineapple Suprise back in september when I first got my card and i can't seem to get rid of it all, its like a bottomless bottle. Im pretty sure they seel those drinks in boulder and denver. You just have to go to the right place to get em. I know they are brewed in boulder.
What kind of medical connection are you talking? do you need a care giver? someone to refer you to a dr.? or do you just need dope? I could help with all of that. My aeroponics arent ready to harvest yet, so Id only have clones available at the moment... let me know what you are looking for...

maxxwell
Always Touring

Post by maxxwell » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:15 am

i am obv late on this one. however as for Humboldt i have played up there many times. my friend grows for the gov makes fucking bank.

stoner heaven hahah
iON TOUR MOSSSSSST OF THE TIME - http://www.myspace.com/senderreceiver

ImageImage

creepykid

Post by creepykid » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:07 pm

maxxwell wrote:i am obv late on this one. however as for Humboldt i have played up there many times. my friend grows for the gov makes fucking bank.

stoner heaven hahah
GOD DAMMIT MAX THAT IS NOT EDGE!!!!!!!

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 am

OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW? YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!

Potter

Post by Potter » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 am

i'm so high.