More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Varg
Failed DMACC

Racist Republicans

Post by Varg » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100109/ap_ ... obama_reid

Just another racist hate-mongering story cooked up by the radical right-wing Christians who run this God damn country.

" 10 mins ago

WASHINGTON – The top Democrat in the U.S. Senate apologized on Saturday for comments he made about Barack Obama's race during the 2008 presidential bid.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described then-Sen. Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect." Obama is the nation's first African-American president.

"I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words. I sincerely apologize for offending any and all Americans, especially African-Americans for my improper comments," Reid said in a statement released after the excerpts were reported on the Web site of The Atlantic."

That's nice Harry, but why don't you tell us how you really feel. How is this asshole not run out of town on one of his bridges to nowhere??
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Re: Racist Republicans

Post by servo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:11 pm

every time i see obama i think of that image joey chaos loves of that niggers stink tattoo... you know the one, with the guy smoking crack
Tu vir nunc es, canis

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:14 pm

seriously, i expect obama to soon bail out fubu and make the national bird the watermelon
Tu vir nunc es, canis

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:37 pm

servo wrote: make the national bird the watermelon
The National Bird

I don't see what the problem is. Is he not "light skinneded"? He doesn't speak like 97% of the black people I've ever had the privilege of hearing speak. The guy does get half his genes from whites and he was raised by whites in a white environment because his black dad was a deadbeat - of course he's going to have light skin and not speak like Di'metreus in Detroit. I think the camp that wears the "Mah President Iz Black" shirts that look like some sort of Tupac or knockoff Scarface shirt like to gloss over this.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 pm

The word "Negro" is the sticking point here. That word is definitely perceived as racist by most black people, although it's not usually used with racist intent... it's just old-fashioned and backward and has connotations with the jim crow era. Sure, what he said was factually true, but when you're talking about qualifications for the presidency it's belittling and simple-minded on Reid's behalf to describe a candidate primarily in the context of their race rather than their leadership abilities. I don't think anyone is condemning him as being a racist... just a cynical jackass (like every other white politician over the age of 60).
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Varg wrote: Fuck you, nigger.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Varg,
What politician do you have the most respect for?

Hank

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 am

Harry Reid must be retarded. Obama is 100% white and here's the proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWpvkLCvu4
I poop on Petland!

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:03 am

I dont like the racism in this post.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:05 am

I poop on Petland!

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 am

When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde