More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

JillJillJill

SNOWNADO DEATH PARTY

Post by JillJillJill » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 am

Eric, Jacob, Thom, and I are all stuck at their house. If you want to hang out in filth come on over!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Re: SNOWNADO DEATH PARTY

Post by El Rhino » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 am

Yeah, if anyone wants to come over and drink hot chocolate, pop popcorn and watch Red Dawn or help me shovel come on over.

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm

red dawn!

Nick

Post by Nick » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Since I'm stranded at home today, I got to watch the Price As Right for the first time since that fatass Drew Carey took over. He is the worst.

I think I'm gonna go bake some chicken taquitos and drink some raspberry lemonade now.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Nick wrote:Since I'm stranded at home today, I got to watch the Price As Right for the first time since that fatass Drew Carey took over. He is the worst.

I think I'm gonna go bake some chicken taquitos and drink some raspberry lemonade now.
Nick wrote:Cool story, bro.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:37 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:
Nick wrote:Since I'm stranded at home today, I got to watch the Price As Right for the first time since that fatass Drew Carey took over. He is the worst.

Nick wrote:Cool story, hansel.
8)
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 pm

i bought Predator at wal-mart for $5. i wish my work would allow a snow day.

kurtis
Represent!

Post by kurtis » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 pm

both jobs closed so I just hung out and had to dig our driveway out. sidewalks were 3 foot drifts so that sucked.

Nick

Post by Nick » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 pm

kurtis wrote:both jobs closed so I just hung out and had to dig our driveway out. sidewalks were 3 foot drifts so that sucked.
Yeah. I spent a good 2-2.5 hour digging my girlfriend's car out of a snowdrift in the driveway. Sucked.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 pm

I would've made her do it.

Nick

Post by Nick » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 pm

El Rhino wrote:I would've made her do it.
:roll:

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:44 am

i don't get snow days, so i was working. but it's okay, i read a lot and saw a minor amount of blood.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:18 am

Wait wait wait...record cold and snowfalls? This is suppose to be one of the warmest years on record?!

---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:19 am

Man stfu and upload more riffage.

-Joe.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:52 am

HAHAHA. i was going to make our annual "It snowed, so global warming is false, right guys?" thread, but i decided against it. thank you, varg, for never learning new tricks.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:18 pm

SNOW DAYS ARE FOR PUSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 pm

cool. syke.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:50 pm

ilikehorses wrote:HAHAHA. i was going to make our annual "It snowed, so global warming is false, right guys?" thread, but i decided against it. thank you, varg, for never learning new tricks.

HAHAHA, http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=64734

"More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S. – including more than 9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties – have signed a petition rejecting "global warming," the assumption that the human production of greenhouse gases is damaging Earth's climate.

"There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate," the petition states. "Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth." "

u mad?
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:54 pm

COLORADO IS FOR HIIIIIIPPPPPIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Varg wrote:"Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth." "

u mad?
Kept me intrigued up until this sentence. I mean, I'm not sure I believe the whole global warming phenomenon, but what I do believe is that we need to cut down on the pollutions/emissions/environmental travesties we, as humans, create. This makes it sound like all this stuff might actually be "good" for natural Earth environments? What a bunch of Rush Limbaugh wackadoo, right-winger bullshit that is.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Nick wrote: what I do believe is that we need to cut down on the pollutions/emissions/environmental travesties we, as humans, create.
question, honest question. why?

also...
im not sure i believe or dissagree with the theory of climate change, but its december, its supposed to be cold, the right wingers stepped it down when it was 50 in november......both arguements are irrelevant...and the obvious...climate change, climate being statistics accumulated over an extended period of time..not just one random day where it is randomly hot, or exceedingly cold...no discussion can happen with shutdown statements like that...blah blah blah.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Varg wrote:
ilikehorses wrote:HAHAHA. i was going to make our annual "It snowed, so global warming is false, right guys?" thread, but i decided against it. thank you, varg, for never learning new tricks.

HAHAHA, http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=64734

"More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S. – including more than 9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties – have signed a petition rejecting "global warming," the assumption that the human production of greenhouse gases is damaging Earth's climate.

"There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate," the petition states. "Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth." "

u mad?
i did a quick search on some of those signers. i did not know orthopedic surgeons, staff directors of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, phds in astronomy, computer professionals, and others whose names seem not to exist outside of this list were experts on global climate change.

and i picked random names from different parts of the alphabet. each person's credentials were either laughable or i was unable to find any information about them.

u mad?

UGH I SUCK

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:49 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:
Nick wrote: what I do believe is that we need to cut down on the pollutions/emissions/environmental travesties we, as humans, create.

also...
im not sure i believe or dissagree with the theory of climate change, but its december, its supposed to be cold, the right wingers stepped it down when it was 50 in november......both arguements are irrelevant...and the obvious...climate change, climate being statistics accumulated over an extended period of time..not just one random day where it is randomly hot, or exceedingly cold...no discussion can happen with shutdown statements like that...blah blah blah.
that is why varg is such a joke.

UGH I SUCK

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:06 am

*obligatory CrimethInc. post/political faggotry content*

related to content that is unrelated to overall thread content:
http://www.crimethinc.com/texts/atoz/climate.php
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:03 am

ilikehorses wrote: and i picked random names from different parts of the alphabet. each person's credentials were either laughable or i was unable to find any information about them.

May I see your credentials so I can determine whether or not you have the appropriate credentials to determine the laughability of the credentials of others concerning global warming?

Thom

Post by Thom » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:44 am

OH MY GOD YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES.

EVERY.
SINGLE.
ONE OF YOU.

except ed. who I am sorry I didn't hang out with tonight. I made a mistake in not doing so.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:40 am

ilikehorses wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:

also...
that is why varg is such a joke.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you probably would've looked up my posts from Summers past. I'm surprised you'd be so easily duped as it's well known that I put this stuff up ALL the time, not seasonally.

Furthermore, if you were half as smart as you think, you probably would've stayed out of this altogether because of the CLIMATEGATE emails that were exposed a few weeks ago which revealed many scientists admitting to falsifying data.

Good luck defending that.

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:38 am

TooManyHumyns wrote:
Because it would be nice for people to be able to breath clean air, drink water free of pesticides, pharmaceuticals and other man-made chemicals and keep habitats intact for endangered animals, because they are sorta rad to look at. I dunno, maybe I'm batshit insane?

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:54 am

so because some animals are 'rad to look at' and you don't want to breathe dirty air, and drink dirty water, although we have an outstanding water works, best in the country.... and you assume these things are somehow debilitating to your health i presume?

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:49 am

Varg wrote:
ilikehorses wrote: that is why varg is such a joke.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you probably would've looked up my posts from Summers past. I'm surprised you'd be so easily duped as it's well known that I put this stuff up ALL the time, not seasonally.

Furthermore, if you were half as smart as you think, you probably would've stayed out of this altogether because of the CLIMATEGATE emails that were exposed a few weeks ago which revealed many scientists admitting to falsifying data.

Good luck defending that.
sure you do, but every winter, without fail, four years running, we have our annual "snow means there's no global warming, fools!" thread.

and i don't care about some 13 year old emails you haven't read that foxnews told you prove scientists are falsifying data. because there have been the same reports coming the other way, that opponents of the theory of radical climate change have falsified data and reports. doesn't add validity to either your earlier post or your stance on climate change.

youre (still) boring.

UGH I SUCK