More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Hank Fist
Shaolin

hey varg

Post by Hank Fist » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:07 pm

i think i impregnated your girlfriend. sorry dude.

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Re: hey varg

Post by JoePreppy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Yeah Varg I think that ish went down when you were trying to show GWAR how to french kiss guys... ya know when you were totally partyin w/ em. sorry dude.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 am

lol, awwwwwwwwwww u mad?

Everyone knows I don't have a girlfriend and that I'm a virgin.

You've revealed a lot to us here tonight:

---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Varg wrote:
Everyone knows....that I'm a virgin.
You are, she's not.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Well Micah, I guess we should talk about this at your next show then? Which is when/where?

I won't be able to stay for the performance, because unfortunately you and will are tone deaf and fuck up your own guitar parts- and it's extremely harsh on the ears. I make fun of a lot of the bands on this forum for sucking- typically because I don't like the simplicity of the musical style/genre and never will (so it's not even necessarily anything on them), but you guys seriously are fucking terrible. It's like a combination of the fact that you can't hear yourself "sing", never bothered listening to recordings or your "singing"/can't tell how bad they are, and no one ever bothered to tell you that you need to practice more so you won't end up publicly humiliating yourselves.

Seriously, we'll have a good talk.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:29 pm

cool

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:36 am

hahaha

i should start a counter on these things.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:06 am

I want to see a fight.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 am

then fight somebody
Tu vir nunc es, canis

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 am

servo wrote:then fight somebody
Come back to Iowa. :x

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:08 am

Varg wrote:Well Micah, I guess we should talk about this at your next show then? Which is when/where?

I won't be able to stay for the performance, because unfortunately you and will are tone deaf and fuck up your own guitar parts- and it's extremely harsh on the ears. I make fun of a lot of the bands on this forum for sucking- typically because I don't like the simplicity of the musical style/genre and never will (so it's not even necessarily anything on them), but you guys seriously are fucking terrible. It's like a combination of the fact that you can't hear yourself "sing", never bothered listening to recordings or your "singing"/can't tell how bad they are, and no one ever bothered to tell you that you need to practice more so you won't end up publicly humiliating yourselves.

Ughhhhh, you're boring.

You're going to miss everything cool and die angry.

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:49 am

elliot wrote: Ughhhhh, you're boring.

You're going to die aLONE.
fxd

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:59 am

Varg wrote:Well Micah, I guess we should talk about this at your next show then? Which is when/where?

This is impossible! We use autotune on everything!

I'm glad we're on a first name basis now, Mark.

You mad?!?!

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 pm

weird that a music school graduate misses the whole point of music.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Bullet Tooth wrote:weird that a music school graduate misses the whole point of music.
He should have went to school to be a mathematician instead.
I poop on Petland!

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:weird that a music school graduate misses the whole point of music.
He should have went to school to be a mathematician instead.
i dont think he'd do any better.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Don't talk to me about music, you're just as awful as they are, but even more amateur.
Big Fat Retard wrote: He should have went to school to be a mathematician instead.
You "should have went" to school PERIOD.
Bullet Tooth wrote:
Again, you've shown us that being severely overweight diminishes the capacity in which the blood circulates to your fat fuck head. My math ACT score proves you wrong- and I think I did that as a sophmore, so that would've been before I even took AP Calculus in high school. Not that there were Calc level questions on the ACT...

Being the worst mathematician ever is still better than being the fattest fucking doorman in all of des moines. Err uhh...soon to be promoted to bartender. Just one step away from CEO.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Yo Varg what did you get on the ACT?

-Joe.

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 pm

I bet I scored better than him.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Varg wrote:
Don't talk to me about music, you're just as awful as they are, but even more amateur.
Big Fat Retard wrote: He should have went to school to be a mathematician instead.
Bullet Tooth wrote:
Again, you've shown us that being severely overweight diminishes the capacity in which the blood circulates to your fat fuck head. My math ACT score proves you wrong- and I think I did that as a sophmore, so that would've been before I even took AP Calculus in high school. Not that there were Calc level questions on the ACT...

Being the worst mathematician ever is still better than being the fattest fucking doorman in all of des moines. Err uhh...soon to be promoted to bartender. Just one step away from CEO.
whats it like sitting behind the computer barely able to type cause you cant unclench your fists and your face is all red? whats it like walking down the street and being mistaken for a woman? whats it like feeling so inferior?serious questions.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 am

Varg wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:

So when is your next gig?
I poop on Petland!

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:04 am

Shane wrote:I bet I scored better than him.
No.
Bullet Tooth wrote: whats it like sitting behind the computer barely able to type cause you cant unclench your fists and your face is all red?
Probably somewhat similar to how you try to mash out words on the keyboard with those plump bratwurst fingers of yours.
whats it like walking down the street and being mistaken for a woman?
Couldn't tell you.
whats it like feeling so inferior?serious questions.
Couldn't tell you. I'm not sure where you get off calling ANYONE inferior. You're about one more hot*pocket away from the paramedics having to cut a giant hole out of your home to get you to the hospital for an emergency gastric bypass. Everytime I see this picture, I can't help but think of how pathetic you truly are:

Thus far, your only talent (aside from eating your own weight in Twinkies) seems to be double responding to every ONE post I make.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 am

What'd you get on the ACT?

-Joe.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Varg wrote: Everytime I see this picture, I can't help but think of how pathetic you truly are:

Do you really look at this picture that often? AWESOME!
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:55 pm

hahahahaha he had it prepared for an insult for me. by the way, i didnt say you were inferior, just what was it like feeling so inferior? hope that clears it up.

im waiting for the truthful answers to my questions still though. considering ive been present for 2 of the answers, i know youuuure lyyyingggggggg.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Joe wrote:What'd you get on the ACT?

-Joe.
This. Shane probably did score better than him.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:46 am

jjjsXe wrote: Do you really look at this picture that often? AWESOME!
Yes, as a matter of fact it is my desktop background.
Bullet Tooth wrote:hahahahaha he had it prepared for an insult for me. by the way, i didnt say you were inferior, just what was it like feeling so inferior? hope that clears it up.
Prepared? Hardly. Do you visit the internet outside of this forum ever?
im waiting for the truthful answers to my questions still though. considering ive been present for 2 of the answers, i know youuuure lyyyingggggggg.
At 6'2" 235 lbs, with a beard/goatee, I'm not mistaken for anyone (except Fulton Reed, a "viking", and some USC football player apparently).
With your giant tits and shaved/buzzed head I'm surprised you're not more often mistaken for a voluptuous lady trucker.
tylerjames515 wrote:
Joe wrote:What'd you get on the ACT?

-Joe.
This. Shane probably did score better than him.
Gay. I bet you didn't even take the ACT, SAT, or anything beyond the last installment of the ITBS.

The ACT is not indicative of a persons intelligence in any of the subjects tested on anyway. It's a multiple choice guessing game for fucks sake. I had friends who guessed A LOT on science and reasoning and still managed a 27 on it.
Math was one of my lowest at 26. Had I taken it a year earlier and gone to bed before 3 AM I'm pretty sure I would've scored better. I forgot a lot of simple shit by the time I took it and it definitely slowed me down.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:30 am

Yeah, okay, well, I got a 32.

-Joe.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:05 am

Joe wrote:Yeah, okay, well, I got a 32.

-Joe.
I find it hard to believe that somebody who scored in the 99%-ile would opt NOT to go to school (especially given that many scholarships would become available at that level), but would rather live in abject squalor, seemingly for no reason.

pics or it didn't happen.