Places and Times to Mosh in the Near Future

Moderators: Joe, ABOMB515, Darrin

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Reeferseed at The Briar Patch Saturday 10/17

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:40 pm

If you can handle some fall weather camping, come on out to the Briar Patch this Saturday. $20 includes camping and three bands. BYOB 18 and over. Even if you're not a hippie, this place is a blast. There will be food vendors too, or bring your own shit to cook over your campfire. You can bring your own firewood or they have some for sale. If your broke, just go into the woods and get your own.

For details: http://www.myspace.com/bobsbriarpatch
I poop on Petland!

Nick

Re: Reeferseed at The Briar Patch Saturday 10/17

Post by Nick » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 am

I didn't even realize Bob was still doing shows out at the Briar Patch? That place used to just get insanely crazy. I remember going out there like 7-8 years ago and eating so many mushrooms and walking around talking to dirty hippies. Matt McAtee will be there. I have 99% certainty. That place is really run.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:30 am

Nick wrote:I didn't even realize Bob was still doing shows out at the Briar Patch? That place used to just get insanely crazy. I remember going out there like 7-8 years ago and eating so many mushrooms and walking around talking to dirty hippies. Matt McAtee will be there. I have 99% certainty. That place is really run.
cop and rooster sitting in a tree...

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:59 pm

joseph wrote:
Nick wrote:I didn't even realize Bob was still doing shows out at the Briar Patch? That place used to just get insanely crazy. I remember going out there like 7-8 years ago and eating so many mushrooms and walking around talking to dirty hippies. Matt McAtee will be there. I have 99% certainty. That place is really run.
It was one of 2 times in my life I have done shrooms. The only reason I did was because I was drunk and they were plentiful and I was camping there/didn't have to drive. I stick exclusively to alcohol nowdays.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Nick wrote:
joseph wrote:
It was one of 2 times in my life I have done shrooms. The only reason I did was because I was drunk and they were plentiful and I was camping there/didn't have to drive. I stick exclusively to alcohol nowdays.
That's the best thing about the Briar Patch, you don't have to drive. Plus there's usually one of the food vendors making breakfast burritos and biscuits and gravy on the morning.

I forgot about the other two bands.

White Tornado Outbreak at 8pm http://www.myspace.com/white2rnado
Dead Larry at 10 pm http://www.myspace.com/deadlarry
Reeferseed at Midnight.
I poop on Petland!

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Nick wrote:
joseph wrote:
my reference was more about your admitting to illegal activities.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 am

fuckin briar patch man. i've seen some SHIT go down out there.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:41 pm

I poop on Petland!