More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

tylerjames515

Re: Lost Hope news.

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm

matttherat wrote:I had a much longer reply typed up but it didn't send, so fuck it.

Basically:

tyler, you never contributed any money or effort into anything band-related. You never even carried gear until shane had a talk with you about it. We all took turns taking you to and from practices/shows.

At every practice I attended, we played our set and then you sat on the computer/played mario in the other room while randomly talking down song ideas.
Yesterday, after we practiced our (ten minute) set one time, you took a nap for an hour or two while we jammed. Then we took you home.

When discussing t-shirt purchasing, we knew you wouldn't contribute so shane, adam and I decided to split the costs.

You replying to my opinion with a "fuck you, good riddance" is a perfect example of how ungreatful a prick you are.

Have fun finding more members for the tyler backing band.

Shane, your exact text to me tonight was "I feel bad because 3 bands ended because of me." You know that Kyle leaving has nothing to do with you being straight edge and everything to do with you involving personal friendships with bands too often.
Um, what did I need to contribute money towards yet? All we had were demos & no one mentioned shirts or anything to me. So why don't you take all this shit you just spewed and shove it back up your ass you little piece of shit.

This song ideas thing I "talked down", what did YOU even contribute to them? I gave Kyle's ideas and showed him bands and input on what I thought he should play, that he never listened to anyway. So I'd sit there and let him write what he wanted. If I didn't like it, or felt like I couldn't write to I'd say something.

Yesterday, I sat down on the chair for like 30 minutes after we were 'taking a break.' Then you walked out and the others were still in there. I had no idea what was going on, and I was very tired from hardly getting any sleep so I fell asleep. If you cared that much all you had to do was wake me up idiot.

I am saying good riddance to you because your dedication obviously shows, after leaving just because Kyle did, don't act like it was something else.

SORRY HAVING A VOICE IN A BAND I LIKE BEING IN MAKES ME A 'PRICK.'
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:36 pm

matttherat wrote: You know that Kyle leaving has nothing to do with you being straight edge and everything to do with you involving personal friendships with bands too often.
Alright, you obviously didn't read my previous post, because it CLEARLY explains that Kyle bailed on this band and ended our friendship because of straight edge. There is literally no other reason. That's bullshit.
Shane, your exact text to me tonight was "I feel bad because 3 bands ended because of me."
Yeah, I feel bad because there's nothing I can do about your opinions of me. But apparently I'm an uninterested motherfucker, so rather than talk to me about it, you quit everything. Sounds reasonable.
Bullet Tooth wrote: 3 bands?
Lost Hope, Blue, and a screamo band we were starting.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 pm

well if it makes you feel any better, i like you. and i liked being in a band with you, even if it was for a short time.

ps. lockjaw didnt break up because of you. score on that!

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm

OH FUCK YES.

matttherat

Post by matttherat » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:42 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:
matttherat wrote:I had a much longer reply typed up but it didn't send, so fuck it.

Basically:

tyler, you never contributed any money or effort into anything band-related. You never even carried gear until shane had a talk with you about it. We all took turns taking you to and from practices/shows.

At every practice I attended, we played our set and then you sat on the computer/played mario in the other room while randomly talking down song ideas.
Yesterday, after we practiced our (ten minute) set one time, you took a nap for an hour or two while we jammed. Then we. took you home.

When discussing t-shirt purchasing, we knew you wouldn't contribute so shane, adam and I decided to split the costs.

You replying to my opinion with a "fuck you, good riddance" is a perfect example of how ungreatful a prick you are.

Shane, your exact text to me tonight was "I feel bad because 3 bands ended because of me." You know that Kyle leaving has nothing to do with you being straight edge and everything to do with you involving personal friendships with bands too often.
Um, what did I need to contribute money towards yet? All we had were demos & no one mentioned shirts or anything to me. So why don't you take all this shit you just spewed and shove it back up your ass you little piece of shit.

This song ideas thing I "talked down", what did YOU even contribute to them? I gave Kyle's ideas and showed him bands and input on what I thought he should play, that he never listened to anyway. So I'd sit there and let him write what he wanted. If I didn't like it, or felt like I couldn't write to I'd say something.

Yesterday, I sat down on the chair for like 30 minutes after we were 'taking a break.' Then you walked out and the others were still in there. I had no idea what was going on, and I was very tired from hardly getting any sleep so I fell asleep. If you cared that much all you had to do was wake me up idiot.

I am saying good riddance to you because your dedication obviously shows, after leaving just because Kyle did, don't act like it was something else.

You didn't have a voice in the band. You didn't say anything, shane wrote the lyrics to as many songs you did.

Yes, I'm a little idiot. Because I see things differently then you and don't agree with what you're saying.

I'm not the only one in the band that thought these things, so I know I'm not in the wrong here. Every other member acknowledged your inflated ego and sense of importance and felt like they were mistreated by you or that you did not contribute your share.
Last edited by matttherat on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a little dork from the 515

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:44 pm

quit crying about shit and fight pussies...save it for bullatins and notes to pass between classes...reading this is like watching 'some kind of monster'...and the making of the black album to an extent...

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 pm

matttherat wrote: You didn't have a voice in the band. You didn't say anything, shane wrote the lyrics to as many songs you did.
Correction: I wrote one song (the lyrics to which Tyler eventually changed) and developed a concept for one song.

matttherat

Post by matttherat » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Shane wrote:
matttherat wrote: You didn't have a voice in the band. You didn't say anything, shane wrote the lyrics to as many songs you did.
Correction: I wrote one song (the lyrics to which Tyler eventually changed) and developed a concept for one song.
Save yourself, and the spoken word in No titles according to you. That's 90% of two songs, my apologies.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 pm

matttherat wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:

Basically:

Yesterday, after we practiced our (ten minute) set one time, you took a nap for an hour or two while we jammed. Then we. took you home.

You didn't have a voice in the band. You didn't say anything, shane wrote the lyrics to as many songs you did.

Yes, I'm a little idiot. Because I see things differently then you and don't agree with what you're saying.

I'm not the only one in the band that thought these things, so I know I'm not in the wrong here. Every other member acknowledged your inflated ego and sense of importance and felt like they were mistreated by you or you did not contribute your share.
Um, Shane had song ideas...but I wrote all of the lyrics besides 3/4 of "No Titles."

You weren't even a part of this band for very long and you're trying to act like you knew everything about us, or me. You're just a new jack making accusations.

I wrote lyrics to every song in under 3 days, so please tell me how I wasn't doing 'my share.'

I didn't load equipment at one or two of the shows we played...one I booked and was trying to make sure ran smoothly so PLEASE GOD FORGIVE ME for trying to grab donations before people spent all their money or left.

I made sure we got shows, made fliers for us, and keep everything up to date.

What the fuck did you do besides stare at Kyle with a dumbass look on your face?

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:53 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:quit crying about shit and fight pussies...save it for bullatins and notes to pass between classes...reading this is like watching 'some kind of monster'...and the making of the black album to an extent...
You didn't have to open this thread. If you don't care, then shut up.

jessep

Post by jessep » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:03 am

HEEEEEEEE NEVER GETS RESPECT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WejPtT5760

But in all seriousness, I hope you guys don't break up. I enjoyed the two times I saw you

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

Come on guys, hardcore is all about unity.

Shane

Post by Shane » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 am

El Rhino wrote:Come on guys, hardcore is all about the money.
Fixed.

matttherat

Post by matttherat » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 am

tylerjames515 wrote: What the fuck did you do besides stare at Kyle with a dumbass look on your face?
Took you either to or home from every practice I ever came to, except for last night . Learned our set in a week (a bit different then writing lyrics) and then played it after one practice, tried numerous times to bring ideas into the band, discussed and planned the booking of a winter tour with shane, discussed and figured up pricing of shirts with shane, discussed potential covers with everyone and learned them, although we didn't cover them.

Its weird that you had important business to attend to at every show except the ones that came after shanes talk with you.

You're right, I wasn't in the band long. These are all things I noticed in my time in the band, as well as from what everyone else in the band said about your actions before I joined.

While I saw staring at Kyle with dumb looks (see: learning songs while playing them), you were chilling on the floor staring at nothing with not exactly the most intelligent look either.

I'm done arguing with you. If you guys continue Lost Hope without the biggest songwriter of Lost Hope (Kyle) you will still break up due to your bloated self esteem. I know shane has noticed many of these things, and as he is the last remaining member of the band with talent and drive, I'm sure it won't be long before he's fed up with your rock star shit too.

Bust!

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 am

yeah, he ain't yo bitch.....cha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnudj4QHFWQ

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 am

tylerjames515 wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:quit crying about shit and fight pussies...save it for bullatins and notes to pass between classes...reading this is like watching 'some kind of monster'...and the making of the black album to an extent...
You didn't have to open this thread. If you don't care, then shut up.
i do care...so i will keep adding comic relief while you brahs argue about shit...

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:15 am

...well, really i don't care...but will still add comic relief

Shane

Post by Shane » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:26 am

matttherat wrote: I'm done arguing with you. If you guys continue Lost Hope without the biggest songwriter of Lost Hope (Kyle) you will still break up due to your bloated self esteem. I know shane has noticed many of these things, and as he is the last remaining member of the band with talent and drive, I'm sure it won't be long before he's fed up with your rock star shit too.
I arranged most of the songs on drums prior to Kyle even attempting to write anything. Kyle used basically the same 3 chords on every song, and MANY of those riffs were ripped off/"inspired by" Guns Up! or different variations on a chug pattern, so don't act like he was some genius and that there will be nothing left without him, because that's definitely not the case. New members will be different, obviously, but that will be refreshing and stimulating and will in all likelihood lead to some great new songs.

Why the fuck am I even talking about this? When am I getting paid?

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 am

nobody wants to pay to listen to a bunch of whining...

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am

matttherat wrote:
Took you either to or home from every practice I ever came to, except for last night.
Wrong, this was definitely Shane. Maybe you came once or twice with SOMEONE else.[/quote]

Learned our set in a week (a bit different then writing lyrics) and then played it after one practice.
tried numerous times to bring ideas into the band
When? You talked about a Betrayed cover, and I definitely mentioned 5 that same night we could have done...that would have been a lot more 'our style.'
discussed and planned the booking of a winter tour with shane
Which I would have booked since, who do you even know? Which I actually started on, realizing it was stupid to try booking a show without having any really quality recordings or merch...so way to use your head there.
discussed and figured up pricing of shirts with shane
Without me, way for us to be a band and talk about things TOGETHER.
discussed potential covers with everyone and learned them, although we didn't cover them.
Already addressed this, see above.
Its weird that you had important business to attend to at every show except the ones that came after shanes talk with you.
Have you ever booked a show? I had people coming up to me with questions that needed to be addressed. Shane didn't have a talk with me, he simply said 'can you help us load?'...which I did.

You're right, I wasn't in the band long. These are all things I noticed in my time in the band, as well as from what everyone else in the band said about your actions before I joined.
While I saw staring at Kyle with dumb looks (see: learning songs while playing them), you were chilling on the floor staring at nothing with not exactly the most intelligent look either.
I sat patiently waiting for you to learn the songs, your rebuttals to everything suck because the only thing you can bring up is the fact I don't have a car/license. Good one.
I'm done arguing with you. If you guys continue Lost Hope without the biggest songwriter of Lost Hope (Kyle) you will still break up due to your bloated self esteem.
What are you talking about? I did more for this band than you did, have, or ever will. Try to justify your actions all you want, if attacking me helps you feel better I hope it does honestly.
I know shane has noticed many of these things, and as he is the last remaining member of the band with talent and drive, I'm sure it won't be long before he's fed up with your rock star shit too.
LOL.

The best part of this is that you really don't get it and probably never will. Chalk one up for just another face in the crowd, cause I doubt you will ever go to a hardcore show again. You didn't before Lost Hope...

matttherat

Post by matttherat » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:36 am

Shane wrote:
matttherat wrote: I'm done arguing with you. If you guys continue Lost Hope without the biggest songwriter of Lost Hope (Kyle) you will still break up due to your bloated self esteem. I know shane has noticed many of these things, and as he is the last remaining member of the band with talent and drive, I'm sure it won't be long before he's fed up with your rock star shit too.
I arranged most of the songs on drums prior to Kyle even attempting to write anything. Kyle used basically the same 3 chords on every song, and MANY of those riffs were ripped off/"inspired by" Guns Up! or different variations on a chug pattern, so don't act like he was some genius and that there will be nothing left without him, because that's definitely not the case. New members will be different, obviously, but that will be refreshing and stimulating and will in all likelihood lead to some great new songs.

Why the fuck am I even talking about this? When am I getting paid?
I am in no way trying to talk down your contributions to Lost Hope. You are a very talented dude and have been the most important and consistent part of every band you've been in. I'm just saying that Kyle was a big part of it as well.

I had no personal qualms with either of you when I initially posted in this thread. I didn't like the way tyler acted towards me or anyone else in the band for that matter, but only in a band context.

When he replied with name calling and aggression and generally just being a prick I got angry and all of what I have said came from it. In a way it revealed that his demeanor and actions were not misinterpreted, but that he really doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself and sees no value in anyones opinions

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:43 am

Shane wrote:
El Rhino wrote:Come on guys, hardcore is all about the roid-rage.
Fixed.

matttherat

Post by matttherat » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 am

tylerjames515 wrote:
matttherat wrote:
Took you either to or home from every practice I ever came to, except for last night.
Wrong, this was definitely Shane. Maybe you came once or twice with SOMEONE else.
Learned our set in a week (a bit different then writing lyrics) and then played it after one practice.
tried numerous times to bring ideas into the band
When? You talked about a Betrayed cover, and I definitely mentioned 5 that same night we could have done...that would have been a lot more 'our style.'
discussed and planned the booking of a winter tour with shane
Which I would have booked since, who do you even know? Which I actually started on, realizing it was stupid to try booking a show without having any really quality recordings or merch...so way to use your head there.
discussed and figured up pricing of shirts with shane
Without me, way for us to be a band and talk about things TOGETHER.
discussed potential covers with everyone and learned them, although we didn't cover them.
Already addressed this, see above.
Have you ever booked a show? I had people coming up to me with questions that needed to be addressed. Shane didn't have a talk with me, he simply said 'can you help us load?'...which I did.

I sat patiently waiting for you to learn the songs, your rebuttals to everything suck because the only thing you can bring up is the fact I don't have a car/license. Good one.
I'm done arguing with you. If you guys continue Lost Hope without the biggest songwriter of Lost Hope (Kyle) you will still break up due to your bloated self esteem.
What are you talking about? I did more for this band than you did, have, or ever will. Try to justify your actions all you want, if attacking me helps you feel better I hope it does honestly.
I know shane has noticed many of these things, and as he is the last remaining member of the band with talent and drive, I'm sure it won't be long before he's fed up with your rock star shit too.
LOL.

The best part of this is that you really don't get it and probably never will. Chalk one up for just another face in the crowd, cause I doubt you will ever go to a hardcore show again. You didn't before Lost Hope...[/quote]

Yes, because you're at EVERY hardcore show ever. Chalk another cool point up for you man.

And it was a Refused cover. I think that's a bit more fitting than Champion, but that's just me. Your constraints were "something from the 80s" before settling on The Truth (2002) and it was never brought up again, as practice ended after playing our set.

Sorry about the "can you help us load?" Misunderstanding. The way it was spoken of before and after you started helping, was not the way the situation was apparently.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:49 am

matttherat wrote: Yes, because you're at EVERY hardcore show ever. Chalk another cool point up for you man.

And it was a Refused cover. I think that's a bit more fitting than Champion, but that's just me. Your constraints were "something from the 80s" before settling on The Truth (2002) and it was never brought up again, as practice ended after playing our set.

Sorry about the "can you help us load?" Misunderstanding. The way it was spoken of before and after you started helping, was not the way the situation was apparently.
Do you not realize how many bands / people in this town are influenced by 80's hardcore? You guys kept bringing up Champion when I would have felt a lot more comfortable doing another band...that didn't break up pretty recently. Kyle doesn't listen to hardcore, and he mentioned covering Guns Up............................................................ :roll: :roll: :roll:

I am not at every hardcore show EVER, but I've been to more than enough to realize you haven't been to very many. I think there are MANY people on this board that can back that. Going to just your bands shows isn't enough...and being too cool to not stay for the whole show definitely shows what your and Kyle's "egos" were like.
Last edited by tylerjames515 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shane

Post by Shane » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 am

ATTN THIS THREAD:
PLZ LEARN HOW TO QUOTE POSTS.
IT'S GETTING CLOSE TO TL;DR STATUS.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:55 am

i don't get why everybody is fighting over 3chords, distortion and circlepit breakdowns...you could each go find 3 people and restart this same band and be playing shows in like 2 weeks...there are plenty of clever names left out there...

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:56 am

suiciety...lol

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 am

TooManyHumyns wrote:i don't get why everybody is fighting over 3chords, distortion and circlepit breakdowns...you could each go find 3 people and restart this same band and be playing shows in like 2 weeks...there are plenty of clever names left out there...
I guess I take offense to the fact that I, 'did nothing, don't have a voice, & my ego is whatever.'

I agree this is all fucking stupid, but would I be a man if I didn't argue :?: This is the only place this little dork would have said anything to me I'm sure. I don't get how this whole thing is my fault they left, since I was nothing but nice to them. I tried to get Kyle to open up as well as introduce them to new bands...

Oh well though. Fuck me right?