Post by inx515xhell » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

http://www.visit-x.net/rammstein/
THIS ONE RIGHT HERE.....

Varg
Failed DMACC

Re: THIS VIDEO

Post by Varg » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 am

Old news is old.

Have you not been on the internet for a few days? You were in an accident maybe?
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:56 am

:roll:
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 pm

when did these guys become a joke band?

BIll

Post by BIll » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:35 pm

noel_nothing wrote:when did these guys become a joke band?
They were a real band at some point?

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm

good point :lol:

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm

once again i find myself the victim of vargs incendiary wit.
believe it or not, I DON'T KEEP UP WITH RAMMSTEIN.
by the way how much of your rent do your parents pay, cuz an intern at prosthetic can't make that much and i know how expensive the cost of living in hb is.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:12 pm

I too don't keep up w/ Rammstein. However over the weekend I got a text f/ a buddy who said "Have you seen the new Rammstein video pussy?". I thought he was calling me a pussy so I told him "knowing there is a new Rammstein makes YOU a pussy." He then sorted out the confusion and told me where to watch it.

ANyways.....THe song is ALMOST amusing and have found myself repeating the stupid lyrics in my head. As far as them actually fucking in their videos....its pretty cool I guess :?. Not very shocking, just dirty. But I like their moxy. Im not gonna run out and buy it...or listen to anything else for that matter, but its admirable.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 pm

micheal savage likes rammstein:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Savage_Nation
[edit] Introduction and music
Music is an integral part of The Savage Nation. Savage often extends the role of music beyond bumper music to be as much about a show as what he's talking about. (For instance, there was a period in 2006 when Savage was discussing America's vulnerable position that he played "Living on a Thin Line" by The Kinks over the course of several days.)

He also played "God Save the Queen" by the Sex Pistols and "Living on a Thin Line" and agreeing that "there's no England now" after being banned from the U.K. by British Home Secretary Jacqui Smith.

The signature musical introduction to The Savage Nation is the beginning of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" followed by an announcer saying, "Warning: The Michael Savage Show contains adult language, adult content, psychological nudity. Listener discretion is advised." This is followed by Mötley Crüe's "Looks that Kill" and Metallica's "The Shortest Straw" to conclude the introduction.

For bumper music, Savage has used "Eye of the Beholder", "Frayed Ends of Sanity", "Holier Than Thou", "Jump in the Fire", "To Live Is to Die", "Battery", "Blackened", "Sad But True", "Ain't My Bitch", "Fuel", and "The Shortest Straw" by Metallica, as well as "Du Hast" and "Tier" by Rammstein, Nirvana, "Big Gun" by AC/DC, and "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine.

Someone claiming to be Metallica's lead guitarist Kirk Hammett called into Savage's show to say, "We support what you're doing," but it is unverified.

While Savage has previously criticized pop culture on his program, he says that he is a rock music fan. On his July 19, 2006 show, Savage said that he is a huge fan of the German group Rammstein and that he often drives around at night blasting their music. When challenged by a caller to explain why he likes Rammstein, Savage said that they are "the only true form of poetry and music that reflect the real world nowadays." Savage played their music at length during that specific broadcast. Savage is also a fan of 1950s rock 'n' roll and doo-wop music such as The Cadillacs and Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers, which is played on his "Rock and Roll Friday." On January 25, 2007, he started playing "I'm Broken" by Pantera on his show, stating that this is the type of music that U.S. troops should be listening to in Iraq.

On Mondays, he frequently opens the program by playing Blue Monday by Fats Domino.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 pm

i didnt think there'd actually be any pussy in it, just a shocking title. but there was and then they all started fucking. i rate it: meh.

once again varg makes himself look like a fag.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 pm

their heads are superimposed on those bodies.

BIll

Post by BIll » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Bullet Tooth wrote:once again varg makes himself look like a fag.
Looks like?

Sorry to make two posts with the same basic joke but I couldn't resist.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 am